Author Topic: Fabienne@Sherisranch  (Read 1046 times)

NotBillGates

Fabienne@Sherisranch
« on: January 07, 2019, 11:23:20 PM »
+2
I went to Sheri's with some vague ideas about who I would meet, having checked out the ladies schedule and read up on the courtesans.  I will say that I really was impressed as I walked in the place.  it had the appearance of a nice house and as I walked in, there was a parlor that looked very inviting.  I was greeted and made to feel welcome.  I could have done a line-up, but that feels like you are picking out a slab of beef and while you can tell about their looks, you cannot really tell much about their personalities and whether or not you & the lady have any chemistry.

I chose to go to the bar and eat.  Their policy is usually that the ladies do not go up to someone who is eating, but I asked if it would be OK and they agreed.  I needed to eat, but I also wanted to use the time to meet the ladies so that I would have more time to party.  One by one, I met a series of all beautiful ladies.  Some were younger, some were flirty, some were geeky.  There was someone for every taste.  I got lucky enough to meet my choice, Fabienne.  She is a delicious, sultry, graceful, elegant lady of Mediterranean extraction.  She had an alluring accent and referred to me as "darling", which I really loved.

The negotiations went smoothly and I was amazed at how kind and sweet and thoughtful she was.  She is the kind of lady you would love to meet anywhere, but I just kept imagining meeting her in some exotic location.  She treated me like a king.  She was dignified and respectful.  I would love to see her again some day.

Having had a rather poor experience at another brothel (look for my other post), I was so happy to have gone to Sheri's, a MUCH classier place, and met the lovely & FABULOUS Fabienne.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Fabienne@Sherisranch
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:11:01 PM »
Fabienne is a nice lady.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

NotBillGates

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 02:08:20 PM »
+1
She really is.  I felt like she was not just there to rush me out, but to really show me a good time so that I would want to continue coming back again and again.  Hof (God rest his soul) said that a regular customer is worth much more than a single high roller.  There is truth to that in any customer service industry.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 10:25:36 PM »
"FABULOUS Fabienne" -- like it!

:)
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.