Author Topic: Lucie @ Mona's  (Read 697 times)

Offline Steven

• Regular
Lucie @ Mona's
« on: January 21, 2019, 11:59:54 AM »
+10
I had the opportunity to finally meet Lucie 2 days ago. She is one of the sweetest girls I've met and does an amazing GFE. Mona's website was not wrong when they said she's a GFE princess. Also, she did an amazing job of putting up with my awkward self. As always, the monger rate made negotiations pretty much non-existent. Definitely going back for seconds today. Can't get enough of this cutie.

Lucielove_elko

Re: Lucie @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 05:43:59 PM »
Thank you so much Steven!! I had a ton of fun with you!! :-) :-) I am so happy we get more time together during your trip!!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 10:06:59 PM »
Lucie is great. I partied with her two months ago, plan on repeating my next trip this coming week. Hope the rest of your trip is good

Thank you so much Tom really looking forward to seeing you!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 12:31:37 PM »
It was nice seeing you Steven, so glad you enjoyed your time spent with Lucie! :)

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 11:55:20 PM »
Tom and Steven I want you both to know that I am jealous of you guys getting to enjoy parties with Lucie.

I will be coming up in a few months and have my fingers crossed that Lucie will be there....If she is not, than I guess that I will come back again and again till I get that highly "desired" party.