Author Topic: Now here is a man who understands woman  (Read 866 times)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Now here is a man who understands woman
« on: February 15, 2019, 10:02:28 AM »
See attached

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Now here is a man who understands woman
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 10:04:05 AM »
See attached

But not in todays world!

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 10:16:17 AM »
+1
So true

But woman are better than men.

honeyinezsdd

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 12:00:16 PM »
+5
There are differences between the two sexes both mentally and physically in general.  I am not saying one is better than the other.  One is to compliment the other.   

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:22:12 PM »
So true

Yes hehehehe great quote! Love it!!!

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 01:40:00 PM »
So true

Not better but we sure can do a lot of things that men can't :) :)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 05:19:18 PM »
I have always thought women were superior to men. I found that early in the house I grew up in and all my experiences as an adult have confirmed that.

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 03:07:18 AM »
LOL!  Great quote!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 08:46:58 PM »
+2
I can't argue with much on that read  :) I'm a simple man. Just give me a blowjob, sex, and some feminine touch and I'm good to go  ;D

JimmyTheGent

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2019, 09:54:16 AM »
I have to agree the majority of men are stupid, especially celebrities that get married/divorced 5 times, and expect a different result each time LOL.  Brad Pitt could have any woman on the planet, and look how he turned out HAHAHA.

I on the other hand is an exception, one marriage was enough for me.  ;)  I thank my lucky stars everyday that I have no kids, child support, alimony, or disease, by some miracle lol (condoms suck!).  I don't care what studies say, the pull out method is 100% effective.  8)  You have to have the timing of a fighter pilot though.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 02:52:18 PM »
I think that women, because of their natural inborn maternal instinct (whether they have children or not) have a vastly better understanding of human nature. So while a guy might have a better understanding of things like how to make general repairs around the house, the woman understands how to deal with other people. And if you do now how to deal with people, you have a great skill.

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2019, 10:30:15 AM »
I think that women, because of their natural inborn maternal instinct (whether they have children or not) have a vastly better understanding of human nature. So while a guy might have a better understanding of things like how to make general repairs around the house, the woman understands how to deal with other people. And if you do now how to deal with people, you have a great skill.
I've learned a lot from women and would agree that many do have some good insights into human nature and are nurturing by nature but I think men are capable of that too if they are open to learning it. Also, I'm not a very handy guy either. I make my living mostly through writing, teaching and work involving design. Not trying to pick an argument with you but I think there are different types of men just as there are different types of women.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2019, 02:51:12 PM »
I've learned a lot from women and would agree that many do have some good insights into human nature and are nurturing by nature but I think men are capable of that too if they are open to learning it. Also, I'm not a very handy guy either. I make my living mostly through writing, teaching and work involving design. Not trying to pick an argument with you but I think there are different types of men just as there are different types of women.

I think you're right, in fact we all have feminine as well as masculine qualities no matter what our gender. Ideally, we would have the best characteristics of each gender!