Author Topic: Overnight with Lucie  (Read 860 times)

Jmc1590

Overnight with Lucie
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:41:51 AM »
+10
Let me tell you, wow! There's nothing like spending an entire evening with, and waking up next to, a stunning beauty!  :o

I had been planning a birthday special at Mona's for the end of the month. Due to a fortunate turn of events, I was able to go to Mona's and not only cover my b-day celebration, but also book an overnight stay with Lucie. I'll leave specifics to your imagination,  but needless to say - f'n incredible! The mood was so relaxed without fear of time running out. And, as always, Lucie was exceptional!!!

I would say that this is now my favorite party!  ;D Looking forward to another round at the end of the month!

Lucielove_elko

Re: Overnight with Lucie
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »
What a great night!!! Hope we have many more!

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 05:53:32 PM »
Let me tell you, wow! There's nothing like spending an entire evening with, and waking up next to, a stunning beauty!  :o

I had been planning a birthday special at Mona's for the end of the month. Due to a fortunate turn of events, I was able to go to Mona's and not only cover my b-day celebration, but also book an overnight stay with Lucie. I'll leave specifics to your imagination,  but needless to say - f'n incredible! The mood was so relaxed without fear of time running out. And, as always, Lucie was exceptional!!!

I would say that this is now my favorite party!  ;D Looking forward to another round at the end of the month!

Happy belated birthday! I can only imagine having an overnight with my favorite. Glad you were able to experience that.

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 12:31:00 AM »

"Jmc1590" I would like to tell you that I am jealous that you got to enjoy all that time with Lucie and that is why I am really hoping that I can spend time with Lucie too!!

Ed1032

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 12:07:05 PM »
That is awesome!

I've thought about having an overnight party, and from reviews and her posts, Lucie seems amazing!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 08:39:03 PM »
Woohoooo! So awesome, so Happy you enjoyed Lucie time :) :)

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 11:42:17 PM »
Looking forward to spending another overnight together soon! :-)

Jmc1590

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 05:50:30 AM »
Woo hoo!!! You better believe it sista! ;)