Author Topic: Lucie @ Mona's  (Read 1041 times)

Offline highlander

• Regular
Lucie @ Mona's
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:51:46 PM »
+10
I was in Elko at the end of February and had the opportunity to spend an afternoon at Mona's. I met Anna and Louis who were both very nice to speak with and Louis even hooked me up with a free dinner at the Gold Dust West which was not necessary but I gladly accepted and it was delicious. After a beer at the bar I accepted the offer of a line up. I had an idea of who I wanted to see and there she was Lucie. Her eyes are very engaging in person and her voice so soft and delicate caught my attention even more. Negotiations were basically non existent due to their board member pricing which is a relief, you don't want to ruin the mood with haggling. The finer details will be left for my memory. What I will say is Lucie is full of energy and will most likely outlast anyone who visits her :o. If you haven't already spent some time with her you better make your way to Elko and check out this Beauty.  ;D

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Lucie @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »
It was so very nice to meet you! I am so happy you enjoyed your time with Lucie :) :) See you soon!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 02:49:08 PM »
Lucie is the best, good review brother.

:-) thanks

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 02:49:56 PM »
I was in Elko at the end of February and had the opportunity to spend an afternoon at Mona's. I met Anna and Louis who were both very nice to speak with and Louis even hooked me up with a free dinner at the Gold Dust West which was not necessary but I gladly accepted and it was delicious. After a beer at the bar I accepted the offer of a line up. I had an idea of who I wanted to see and there she was Lucie. Her eyes are very engaging in person and her voice so soft and delicate caught my attention even more. Negotiations were basically non existent due to their board member pricing which is a relief, you don't want to ruin the mood with haggling. The finer details will be left for my memory. What I will say is Lucie is full of energy and will most likely outlast anyone who visits her :o. If you haven't already spent some time with her you better make your way to Elko and check out this Beauty.  ;D

Highlander

This is such a nice review I really appreciate you taking the time to write it and hope that we get the chance to see each other soon

Offline highlander

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 09:04:30 PM »
This is such a nice review I really appreciate you taking the time to write it and hope that we get the chance to see each other soon

I don't have any plans for a future visit yet, but when I do you will be receiving a message with my plans and asking about your schedule.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 07:05:18 AM »
I'm hoping Lucie is going to be there in July. 
I put a bunch of faith in Highlander's report here.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin