Author Topic: Elko trip  (Read 711 times)

Offline Colby40

• Lookie-Loo
Elko trip
« on: March 18, 2019, 05:28:28 AM »
+6
So I did a last minute trip to elko last weekend and I'm glad I did! Stopped by inez and monas and as always was treated very well and what a great lineup. Had 3 great parties 2 of which were repeats with Mila and Jessy, both of these ladys are absolutely gorgeous and have such great and fun personalities that make for amazing parties Also met Niki for the first time and Wow! Another Beutifull women with a fun personality that made for another great party. Thank you ladys for your company! all three are so much fun to visit and be with.
  Glad I made the trip! Just wish I had more time as usual as there were many more ladys I would have liked to have seen. Thanks to Anna and Peter for your hospitality as always and was good to visit with you both

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Elko trip
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:05:34 PM »
It was so nice to see you! So glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Elko trip
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 12:49:57 PM »
So I did a last minute trip to elko last weekend and I'm glad I did! Stopped by inez and monas and as always was treated very well and what a great lineup. Had 3 great parties 2 of which were repeats with Mila and Jessy, both of these ladys are absolutely gorgeous and have such great and fun personalities that make for amazing parties Also met Niki for the first time and Wow! Another Beutifull women with a fun personality that made for another great party. Thank you ladys for your company! all three are so much fun to visit and be with.
  Glad I made the trip! Just wish I had more time as usual as there were many more ladys I would have liked to have seen. Thanks to Anna and Peter for your hospitality as always and was good to visit with you both

Colby,

It was nice seeing you again.  See you on your next trip.

Peter