Author Topic: First trip to Elko, Hollie and Niki @ Inez  (Read 3297 times)

Offline CoreyInTheHouse

• Regular
First trip to Elko, Hollie and Niki @ Inez
« on: March 29, 2019, 06:05:32 PM »
+10
So if anyone is wondering why there are so many reviews about Mona's and Inez, it's because these people are awesome and the ladies are top notch. I felt the need to write this review because I have been converted and and wanted to share the gospel of Elko to anyone willing to listen. When I went to Inez, Peter was there to greet me. Super cool guy. He suggested a couple of girls for me and they were awesome.

First one was Hollie. great body, and an equally great conversationalist too. We tried to do a table shower to get things going, but the hose wasn't working... So we just went to the bedroom instead. Not a bad thing though, because Hollie knows her stuff. I Don't want to say too much, but I definitely enjoyed my time with her. After the party, Peter and I headed over to Mona's and we started shooting the shit with Mike the Bartender for like a good hour. It was a good first day.

The next day, I went back to Inez and went with Peter's second suggestion, Niki. Niki is as beautiful as she is lovely. I also discovered I had a mild fetish while I was with her, so obviously I had to go back on my final night for round 2 to play out my kink (and more). Yeah, there will be a round 3 on my next visit. It was a great way to end the night, as I had to wake up early the next day to check out, get some free breakfast at Stockman's, and drive 3 hours plus the 1 hour timezone shift back to Salt Lake City to catch my flight.   

Overall, it was a great trip. I'm still thinking about visiting as many brothels as I can in the future. Chicago Bob calls it the Grand circle, and my boy Bobby B from Game of Thrones once said, "Back in our day, you weren't a real man until you fucked one girl from each of the Seven Kingdoms and the Riverlands. We used to call it 'Making the Eight'." I too, wish to unlock this achievement one day. Variety is the spice of life, but it is without a doubt that there will be another visit to Mona's/Inez. I might even try to find a direct flight to Elko the next time around because that 3 hour drive was way too easy. I caught myself getting highway hypnosis a few times...

tl;dr

Mona's/Inez is great. Peter and Mike are cool dudes. You're a cool lady too, Anna. Go see Hollie and Niki. Make the Eight if you ever get the chance.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 06:17:54 PM by CoreyInTheHouse »

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
Re: First trip to Elko, Hollie and Niki @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:17:57 PM »
"CoreyInTheHouse," I am glad that you had what it sounds like an amazing time in Elko at Inez's.  I plan to go up to Elko in May for the first time and also visit Inez's and Mona's too.  I have been turned on to nearly all of the women both of these brothels have.  Also Peter, Luis, Anna and everyone that works at those two brothels sound to be a very nice to the customers and ladies working there.  Now I just need to fast forward the whole month of April and I will be there, as opposed to waiting til May happens.

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 09:39:24 PM »
Glad you have a fantastic first time in Elko Corey and you have wrote a great report. Whether you are in Mona's, Inez's or down the road in Dovetail, it is a combination of the amazing ladies and warm welcome from the staff and owners that keep's us coming back.  The only problem, one that I hope remains for a long time, is which lady to choose  :)

I find the long drives along I-80 quite relaxing, maybe it is some form of hypnotic state.

I wouldn't try and keep up with Bob though, he is a machine  ;D
# NE Nevada is great

Offline CoreyInTheHouse

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
Glad you have a fantastic first time in Elko Corey and you have wrote a great report. Whether you are in Mona's, Inez's or down the road in Dovetail, it is a combination of the amazing ladies and warm welcome from the staff and owners that keep's us coming back.  The only problem, one that I hope remains for a long time, is which lady to choose  :)

I find the long drives along I-80 quite relaxing, maybe it is some form of hypnotic state.

I wouldn't try and keep up with Bob though, he is a machine  ;D

I fell into a trance a couple of times but it was fun driving there. Just listening to my music, vaping in the rental car, and taking in the scenery of the beautiful snow capped Utah mountains. Budget was none the wiser either, because all they smelled when I returned the care was my flavored vape juice haha.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 08:59:00 PM »
Thank you very much! :) It was nice to meet you. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Elko! Both Hollie and Niki are very amazing girls, as you know :) :) :) :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 02:20:48 PM »
Hey Corey,

it was nice meeting you.  I am glad you had a good time in Elko.  look forward to your next trip.