Author Topic: Mila @ Mona's  (Read 1307 times)

TheImpsDelight

Mila @ Mona's
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:50:39 AM »
+12
It was later in the 2nd day of my trip, I had been thinking for a bit about who I wanted to party with - I had already pre-determined most of them in my head - I decided I'd try for Mila again. I had done a party with her 1 and a half years ago and really enjoyed it.

When I came in she was in a short party, but eventually came out to chat. She's always very easy to talk to for me and it was nice to catch up with her. Eventually though another monger, numbersguy came in and everyone remembered she had an appointment with him coming up.  :P  So, I decided to hang around and wait, made an appointment with Louis for Mila later in the night just in case. It never hurts to hang around Mona's. Veronica was bartending and I enjoyed talking to her about various things. Anyhow, party with numbers ended and she came out again. I think it was about 10:15 or so when the door buzzed again and Mila seemed to think she might get picked for a short appointment before ours so suggested we go back early (our appt was for 11) to avoid it, lol. I was happy to oblige!

Anyhow, was ecstatic to finally get back into the room and begin. Mila is a gorgeous blond with a beautiful body - indeed, as has been said, a Scandinavian goddess. She is very accommodating and very fun in the bedroom. I'd also say that compared to 1.5 years ago, while she is still fairly reserved, she is now also very playful and spunky. All leading to being very fun to be around and a very fun party!

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
Re: Mila @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:32:55 PM »
Lol, sorry man!  Mila is just so gorgeous and fun as hell to be around, what can I say.

TheImpsDelight

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 11:25:38 AM »
No problem.  :P
As I said, happy to wait at Mona's bar.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 02:25:01 PM »
did someone got GEO'ed.  LOL

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 02:46:30 PM »
So glad to hear you enjoyed your tie with Mila....she is a total sweetheart! :) :)

Offline MJ

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 09:48:24 PM »
+1
I was lucky enough to see Mila a couple of times on a recent trip to Elko. In addition to all the other great things people have said about her, she's really into her sports and watching the end of the NCAA national championship game with her made it pretty exciting. She also has some great taste in music, as we took turns picking the tunes during the parties.