Author Topic: Taylor Kane @ Dovetail  (Read 338 times)

TheImpsDelight

Taylor Kane @ Dovetail
« on: March 21, 2019, 09:24:01 PM »
+1
I met Taylor the first night I was in Elko/Carlin, when I came over to meet with Roxy. As usual I'm bad about stopping by unannounced (I told Roxy I'd call in from now on :P), so Roxy was in the middle of something. But Taylor was hanging around the bar anyway and we started chatting while waiting for Roxy. Idk what it is, but we clicked really well and just jumped from topic to topic (I'm very socially awkward so that doesn't happen very often). Eventually Roxy came out and essentially switched spots with Taylor and in my head I was kinda like "wait, Taylor, come back" lol. So I made a mental note to come back tomorrow and see about a party with her.

I suppose one of my favorite things about Taylor is that she is very affectionate. She said at one point she was worried she was smothering me too much - to which I said "smother away" :P. Like I said in a review for Roxy last December, I would seriously pay just to make out with Taylor. That's how much I enjoy her company. Couple that with the fact that she is beautiful and very talented, and it was a very fun party.

Honestly, I was hoping to get in a second party with her by doing a threesome with her and Roxy, but she ended up feeling sick that day. Even so, she was kind enough to come out and chat with me while I waited for Roxy to finish a party. I may have milked that last hug a bit. ;)

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
Re: Taylor Kane @ Dovetail
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:32:19 PM »
The Dovetail's website looks WAY better than it looked in the past!  Seeing some of the ladies that work there is really nice as well.  I just may have to make a side trip over there too.