Author Topic: Review - Kathryn Wolfe @ Kit Kat - 3/15/19  (Read 463 times)

Offline jakesterjjj

• Couch Lint
Review - Kathryn Wolfe @ Kit Kat - 3/15/19
« on: March 23, 2019, 10:57:42 AM »
Kathryn Wolfe was someone that I really wanted to meet and so I messaged her and she responded back quickly. She looks so beautiful in her pictures with that wonderful sophisticated look that I really like.
Was able to get away for a quick 1 night trip in the Reno area. Made my first stop to Kit Kat and asked to meet her at the door. Low and behold she was sitting at the bar with Cumisha so I quickly gave Cumisha a hug to say hi and off I went with Kathryn to get acquainted . I was a little bit loss for words because here I am talking with Kathryn. She is true to her pictures and dare I say prettier in person?

Love her personality and at least to me I was smitten. Talked briefly and off to the booking window we went. I was still a little bit in awe but then again I'm always like that in ALL my parties. Just a little shocked that we came to an agreement. I've learned my lesson from previous parties and it's to slow down and really admire the beautiful women's bodies. Legs for days? beautiful skin... of course it's impossible to miss those beautiful blue eyes, that gorgeous smile and pretty dirty blond hair. Wonderful party with classy Kathryn.

Kathryn - thank you for a wonderful time and hope to see you again in the future for hopefully a longer party.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Review - Kathryn Wolfe @ Kit Kat - 3/15/19
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 03:57:49 PM »
+1
Thanks Jake!  I've been looking at her for a while now... I think you just got me off the fence.  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969