Author Topic: Linda @ Inez  (Read 460 times)

Offline J-Draw

• Lookie-Loo
Linda @ Inez
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:35:41 PM »
+4
I’ve been checking out this board for a while and have found a lot of helpful resources. I hadn’t visited a brothel before, and didn’t feel I could contribute to the board with useful info, so I lurked.  Anyway, I recently entered a brothel (as an older virgin) and partied. The town I happened to be in (passing thru), was Elko and the brothel choices I whittled it down to were Mona’s or Inez’s. In large part because of the posts here by members, various courtesans and staff of Mona’s and Inez’s.

I was in town for the day (was going to be leaving the next morning) and it was either now or I don’t know when. So I left the hotel and headed for Mona’s. I wasn’t sure where to park, so I pulled into Inez’s. I knocked on the door and a gentlemen answered and introduced himself as Peter. He led me to the bar and we chatted for a bit. Then I met a couple of ladies (one at a time). Both were warm, kind, and attractive. I felt I hit it off with both of them in some way. Deciding which to get more acquainted and possibly party with was difficult.  Also, both the courtesans and Peter were just great and made me feel comfortable.

I chose Linda and she came back out to the bar for more small talk. We then went back to her room and negotiated (which went smoothly), then we partied. Linda is so sweet. She’s pretty, has a petite sexy body and I really liked her accent. Linda had mentioned her specialty was massage and she delivered. In the bedroom, Linda was very accommodating and patient. She was exactly what I needed; a sexy, experienced woman who showed me an incredible time I will never forget. I highly recommend partying with Linda and going to Inez’s.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:42:48 PM by J-Draw »

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
Re: Linda @ Inez
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 11:42:23 PM »
"J-Draw" you can learn a lot of things on this board/forum.  So because you had a really enjoyable time do you think that you will be going back to Elko and visiting another brothel? 

I am going up to Elko in May where I plan on visiting both Mona's Ranch and Inez's D&D. 
I plan on partying multiple times too.  Ha Ha

Glad that you had a great time.

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 06:24:26 AM »
I am not sorry I lost my v-card as a teen, but I also think it would be just an incredible experience to lose it at a brothel with the lady I pick out.

Good for you.  YAY!
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline J-Draw

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 12:30:08 PM »
"J-Draw" you can learn a lot of things on this board/forum.  So because you had a really enjoyable time do you think that you will be going back to Elko and visiting another brothel? 

I am going up to Elko in May where I plan on visiting both Mona's Ranch and Inez's D&D. 
I plan on partying multiple times too.  Ha Ha

Glad that you had a great time.

Thanks "illmakeusmile4awhile"! I definitely would go back to Elko (Inez's for sure and maybe Mona's). I would plan it all a lot better so I could at least make a couple of visits.

I am not sorry I lost my v-card as a teen, but I also think it would be just an incredible experience to lose it at a brothel with the lady I pick out.

Good for you.  YAY!

I'm sorry I didn't lose my v-card as a teen! It was an incredible experience tho, Linda was very sweet. Thanks "Just Another Guy"

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 05:00:27 PM »
So happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Linda! :) :)