Author Topic: Going back to Elko  (Read 465 times)

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
Going back to Elko
« on: April 01, 2019, 02:59:32 PM »
+3
Planning another trip possibly this week back to Elko. I will probably get another appointment with Hollie if she is available (can't get enough if you know what I mean). I've had several conversations with Peter and I have talked to Louis on the phone and they have been very accommodating in arranging for whatever I want, I'm fairly new at this and can use all the help I can get. All of my experiences at Inez's and Mona's have been very positive and I would recommend them to anyone that is interested. Not to mention the beautiful girls who are also very accommodating and a whole lot of fun. Thanks to all of them.   tkoss

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Going back to Elko
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 05:23:33 PM »
Great for you, tkoss.
Have fun.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 09:10:31 PM »
We hope to see you soon :)

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 12:51:16 AM »
Planning another trip possibly this week back to Elko. I will probably get another appointment with Hollie if she is available (can't get enough if you know what I mean). I've had several conversations with Peter and I have talked to Louis on the phone and they have been very accommodating in arranging for whatever I want, I'm fairly new at this and can use all the help I can get. All of my experiences at Inez's and Mona's have been very positive and I would recommend them to anyone that is interested. Not to mention the beautiful girls who are also very accommodating and a whole lot of fun. Thanks to all of them.   tkoss

tkoss, well I hope that you enjoy your trip back to Inez's and Mona's again.  I am really excited about hearing/reading the really positive experiences that all fellow mongers are having.  That is another reason I can not wait to come there in a month!! 

Izzy

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 03:54:02 AM »
Enjoy your trip, tkoss!