Author Topic: A review of my time with Kitti Minx at the Mustang Ranch  (Read 505 times)

Duran_Rivers

A review of my time with Kitti Minx at the Mustang Ranch
« on: April 09, 2019, 11:05:20 PM »
+5
As a word of warning,  I am not the most erudite individual when it comes to my writing. So as you read this I ask that you please forgive me as I trip and stumble over my own words.

On Sunday April 7th, I had the good fortune to spend time with the Courtesan named Kiti Minx (who is currently entertaining guest at the Mustang Ranch). This was actually our third meeting. I had two previous Soft Meeting with her to see if we would be a good match for one another.  While the physical part of our time together was very much enjoyable, the best part for me was actully all the time we spent talking. For me personally, spending time with a courtesan is not just about the rumpy-bumpy parts (don't get me wrong I do enjoy that part  ;D).  It was just so nice to have someone to talk with on a number of topics ranging from pop-culture to poltics, and even our favorite sea mammals and the need to preserve them.

Another wonderful thing about Kiti was her patience with me. I tend be incerdibly neurotic and anxious in social situations. Being with a courtesan who understands that on multiple levels is incredible. So there was no rushing to get things statred and we were abel to take things at a leisurely pace.

So there is my review. I hope someone will find it of use. I apologise for it not being more dynamic.

Oh and one last thing. Kitti has a bit of cult following. Trust me when I say that this cult was not if her doing. They sort created them selves. Nerds and geeks can be like that sometimes. So you might want to be extra nice to Kitti Minix, or the Cult Minx will drown you in a sea of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
Re: A review of my time with Kitti Minx at the Mustang Ranch
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 11:46:16 AM »
Thank you so much for the lovely review! I had an excellent time during our party. I'm so happy I was able to help you relax! Please come back and visit anytime! <3