Author Topic: What’s your favorite way to spend extra time in your session?  (Read 1300 times)

Lucielove_elko

So you’ve already finished having sex and now you have 20 or 30 minutes left of your party, what your favorite way to spend your downtime during an hour party or between rounds in longer parties?

Offline hirohito

• Hoser Family Member
Re: What’s your favorite way to spend extra time in your session?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:21:04 PM »
My preference for this is a conversation with the lady I'm partying with. Having something in common with her comes in handy in this situation.

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:39:55 AM »
I like to receive a massage or take a shower together.

isurfer

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 03:46:06 AM »
So you’ve already finished having sex and now you have 20 or 30 minutes left of your party, what your favorite way to spend your downtime during an hour party or between rounds in longer parties?
20 or 30 minutes downtime is a lot. I like to cuddle, give and get massages, and my most favorite thing to do is to use toys like vibrators on her or with her so that she can maybe have more orgasms. With her means that she uses the toys and knows her own pleasure spots, I just help out doing other things. I don't waste time in conversation or taking showers with the lady, those are before or after the negotiated party time for me.

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:02:01 AM »
Cuddling or hugging by sitting on my lap, facing me and straddling my legs. If I am getting an extended lap dance at my local gentlemen's club, I ask my favorites for a hug with about 5-10 minutes left in a 1/2 hour or hour session.

Offline JP_0909

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 05:02:06 PM »
I'd like to spend that 20 minutes talking with the girl, and see her personality shine. There's always a common ground so finding it is enjoyable.

For example, I had regular parties with a girl for awhile. And during the end of the first party, we had an in-depth discussion about fantasy football. Every party after that we would share FF picks and advice (after sex, of course).  Those were fun parties for more than one reason.

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 06:33:38 PM »
erotic mutual massage

Offline James_200

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 08:10:16 PM »
Go for round 2.

thatguy3

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »
20 or 30 minutes downtime is a lot. I like to cuddle, give and get massages, and my most favorite thing to do is to use toys like vibrators on her or with her so that she can maybe have more orgasms. With her means that she uses the toys and knows her own pleasure spots, I just help out doing other things. I don't waste time in conversation or taking showers with the lady, those are before or after the negotiated party time for me.

Wait, you can take a shower with her without negotiating a higher rate?

Dont Follow

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 06:45:33 PM »
A cigarette beer and a dt message! Is that considered a foursome?

Lingua Frenulum

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 09:56:25 PM »
Cuddling and listening to music. much DFK...and who knows what might happen...

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 08:26:27 AM »
+2

Wait, you can take a shower with her without negotiating a higher rate?

Depends on the lady. We all negotiate our parties differently. :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 12:20:43 PM »
When I get out there, I think I'll probably just want to cuddle and talk. That'd be good to do partying.

If I had more money and I was booking several hours, I'd see if the woman in question wanted to watch a movie, play Super Smash Bros. (for the ladies who may be into video games), listen to music, or even work out if we can.

In retrospect, working out might be better before hand ...

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 12:34:45 PM »
+1

Why is there downtime during an hour party?

???

If I ask for an hour party then expectations are to party for at least an hour and without downtime.

:)

A much longer party may involve downtime.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

FredT

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2019, 02:44:32 PM »
Cuddle and chat.....   Working ladies can have some of the BEST stories!    (And there is nothing better than to be able to lay there in their arms and caress their Kekkid bodies while listening!)

As a PS... One of my most memorable parties was a three hour party with Chay, of which 2,1/2 hours were spent just laying there and listening to her story.... After all these years she may not remember me, but I will never forget that evening.