Author Topic: Business trip to Elko to spend more of my retirement  (Read 681 times)

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
Business trip to Elko to spend more of my retirement
« on: April 17, 2019, 09:03:25 AM »
+6
Looks like I might get an unscheduled business trip back to Elko in the next couple of weeks. And of course I will be stopping off at Inez's or Mona's to spend more of my retirement on the girls there. Excellent establishments where the girls are beautiful, sexy and a lot of fun to spend time with. Might have the opportunity for several parties on this trip and need to decide which girls to visit. Probably Hollie again (If she is available) who is super sexy, funny and has a petite body that is incredible, or Bella Bella who is absolutely drop dead gorgeous with a stunning body and face and is as sweet as anybody I have ever met. Or I may have to branch out. (Decisions, Decisions). I have never been in Mona's, maybe I can arrange for a tour on this trip and have a chance to meet the girls there. Every time I have been to Inez's both Peter and Louis and of course the girls have been very accommodating and arranged for everything that I was interested in. Thanks to everyone there.   tkoss

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Business trip to Elko to spend more of my retirement
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
All guys (and girls) should visit al the houses.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 10:59:19 PM »
"tkoss" what you have wrote about makes me want to pull out my own hair!!  Ha Ha
I have already booked a hotel room and now I am just playing the waiting game till the beginning of May, which is making me go CRAZY!!! 

After hearing numerous awesome experiences by many of people I can not wait to also experience that too.  I'm glad that you had a great trip and have another amazing trip in the future "tkoss."

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 05:02:16 PM »
Yes. If you get a chance. Stop in at Donnas Ranch in wells. 51 Miles. Interstate 80 exit 354 a or B head north on 93.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 04:16:15 PM »
We look forward to seeing you again!! :)

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 11:21:19 PM »
Thank you all, looking forward to being there again, probably next Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be calling for appointments and orobably pulling my hair out also in anticipation. Most fun you can have with your clothes off or on for that matter. tkoss

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 03:27:22 PM »
Thank you all, looking forward to being there again, probably next Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be calling for appointments and orobably pulling my hair out also in anticipation. Most fun you can have with your clothes off or on for that matter. tkoss

Sounds great! See you soon :)

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 10:33:57 AM »
+2
Just set up an appointment with Bella Bella for Wednesday afternoon, really can't wait just like Christmas Eve when I was a kid. Have I mentioned before how beautiful she is with an absolutely stunning body. She was my first experience in a brothel over a year ago and all she has done over that year is to get more gorgeous. She was also very good with me and she was very sweet. I guess you can tell that I like Bella.

Offline monaselko

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 12:34:09 PM »
Just set up an appointment with Bella Bella for Wednesday afternoon, really can't wait just like Christmas Eve when I was a kid. Have I mentioned before how beautiful she is with an absolutely stunning body. She was my first experience in a brothel over a year ago and all she has done over that year is to get more gorgeous. She was also very good with me and she was very sweet. I guess you can tell that I like Bella.

Great choice, Bella is such a sweetheart and yes she is a Beauty :) :)