Author Topic: My Absolute Favorite - Lily of Elko  (Read 925 times)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
My Absolute Favorite - Lily of Elko
« on: May 01, 2019, 03:27:02 PM »
+11
I hate the term "ATF" - All-Time-Favorite. Because with most guys, their ATF changes with the seasons, maybe from month to month.

I am and always have been a monogamous, one woman-man, both in real-life and in brothel life. In fact, I'm going to do a thread in the general discussion section later on that theme, because I have a lot to say on the subject and this is one hell of a place to bring something like that up, isn't it? lol

I went through a long period of self-induced celibacy, mainly because of a lack of interest, and I realized, that at the age of 66, if I was ever going to get my motor running again, it had better be damn soon. I went to Inez's in Elko last August and called for a lineup. I am notoriously picky. The only woman I saw that i wanted was the last one in line, Lily.

The strange thing is, well one of the strange things, is that I have never been particularly attracted to Asian women, nor "spinners". Spinners being small, petite women. I felt instantly comfortable with her, because she did not ask any questions about me personally. She kind of guided me through the party, we di things mostly her way, and I was given an earth-shattering orgasm that I can only compare to an atomic explosion. I went back to see her two days later and was given the same treatment.

So I had my libido resurrected BIG TIME. I was on a high for two months afterward, i had some kind of weird energy running through my body and thought of sex constantly. I then went back to see her, and have continued to see her for a total of 11 times in the past 8 months.

One advantage to seeing the same woman is that you become familiar with what they do, what you want to do with them, to the point it is like a "parallel relationship". Like I get the good things I want out of a relationship with her without the responsiblity of a real, full-time relationship. Of course, I could probably get that out of almost any provider. She just happened to be my first in a long time, so I hooked on to her. What then is so special about her?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I just find her one of the most attractive women I've seen in a long time. A petite Asian woman with lots of tattoos. Who would have dreamed?

She is skilled and talented and knows what she's doing. Her English is not perfect, I don't understand everything she says or writes (we text back and forth a lot) but I understand enough. I like her personality, I like her on a level that goes beyond sex, but that's because of my monogamous nature. How about the guy that just wants sex with her and may then just move on to somebody else? Give her a try. She is one of the five finalists for Courtesan of the Year, and not by mistake. She will show you a good time, she is a true professional and knows that it is her job to please a man. She has given me everything I've wanted and much MORE.

PS - though she is the only courtesan I see, I won't call her my ATF. I guess I will call her my Absolute Favorite. That works.

Jmc1590

Re: My Absolute Favorite - Lily of Elko
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 07:35:25 PM »
I can relate. 25+ parties with the same provider (Lucie) in 6 months, and I still have no interest in switching. We get each other. I know that when I come in, if needed she’ll take the rains and drive the party where it needs to go. Other times, she’ll wait and see I want to drive. End result, a fabulous experience every time.

I personally think repetition is comfortable, and wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 08:47:13 PM »
I can relate. 25+ parties with the same provider (Lucie) in 6 months, and I still have no interest in switching. We get each other. I know that when I come in, if needed she’ll take the rains and drive the party where it needs to go. Other times, she’ll wait and see I want to drive. End result, a fabulous experience every time.

I personally think repetition is comfortable, and wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

At this point, I feel that if I were to see someone else, I would be wasting time and money that I could spend on Lily. It might even be a great experience, but I am simply not interested in being with anyone else. I've always been that way in real life and in brothel life, once I get interested in a woman, I give her all my attention, until something happens to change that, like in real life if we break up, or in brothel life they leave the business or they do something to turn me off completely, which is rare.

I understand your position because I feel the same way. I think we are in a minority because most guys seem to like variety more than familiarity and I picture bees flying from one flower to another, pollinating them (LOL) and once the flower is pollinated, they don't want to come back to it, it's time to fly to the next one. LOL

Offline Roybast

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 09:00:25 PM »
Two names I definitely keep hearing about. Hope to meet them soon.

Offline Silverado

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 07:11:41 AM »
Thank you for your detailed report billwh. I was lucky enough to spend two hours with Lily last fall, including a very nice nuru massage. Lily is a wonderful and hard working lady who attended to all of my needs.

I think it was Jmc that I briefly met as I emerged from our party, as he was heading to the back with Lucie.....imagine that!

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 09:23:55 AM »
She does give a great Nuru for sure. I've gotten several from her, in fact out of these last 3 parties, 2 of them included Nuru. She seems to put a slightly different spin on each of them. During the last one, I was laying flat on my back while she slid her body up and down with her you-know-what just inches from my face. I think I heard her ask, "Do you like that?"

At that moment I could not even answer!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 05:55:56 PM »
So glad you enjoyed all of your Lily time!!! It was so nice seeing you, see you next time :) :)

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 12:46:33 PM »
So glad you enjoyed all of your Lily time!!! It was so nice seeing you, see you next time :) :)

I'll be there in July. I'll make sure there are no "health-related" delays/cancellations this time!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 04:03:16 AM »

Thank you for saying this you are so sweet darling xoxo

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 10:31:38 AM »
This was a very good report billwh. I had the opportunity to spend an hour with Lily about 2 weeks ago and couldn't agree more with what you say about her. She was very sweet and accommodating and is very good at what she does. Being an older guy myself, I really appreciated the effort she put in to the sexual experience which allowed me to have the same explosive outcome as you mentioned. Thank you to Mona's and sweet Lily.

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 01:39:10 PM »
This was a very good report billwh. I had the opportunity to spend an hour with Lily about 2 weeks ago and couldn't agree more with what you say about her. She was very sweet and accommodating and is very good at what she does. Being an older guy myself, I really appreciated the effort she put in to the sexual experience which allowed me to have the same explosive outcome as you mentioned. Thank you to Mona's and sweet Lily.

So have you made plans for going back for more?

That first time in a long time for me was late last August. I'd been home for about a week and I was already making my plans for early November. I've been retired for 7 years now, and while I have all the free time I want, I don't have all the free money I want! LOLl I've figured I could realistically go out there 4-5 times a year and pay for 4 -5 hours of partying each time. This is what i want to do and I want to do it now before it's too late. We human beings  do have an expiration date!

It's great for us "older" guys. I am single and unattached and have been for many years. I am not attracted to women my own age or anywhere near my age. Just call me "Shallow Hal", but I need a lot of visual stimulation and that comes from women who are relatively young and in good shape. I'm sure there are women in real life as well as brothel life that are talented and could give me a good time, but if I am not immediately and strongly attracted to them, I will never get to find out what they have to offer. But as long as there are attractive young women working at these brothels, I'm very happy to trade my money to them for sex.

I'm going back in July. The awards banquet is in Reno July 19, I bought a ticket already. There will be a barbeque at Mona's or Inez's, and I will get to meet some of these people I've been posting with on this forum and others. And of course I will see Lily, both at the brothel and at the awards banquet where she will be one of the five finalists for Courtesan of the Year.

If you had told me a year ago that I would be doing all this stuff, I would have told you that you were crazy. But here I am!

i

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 12:43:02 PM »
That was a great post billwh. We have a lot in common in regards to the type of women that we are interested in. I'm afraid that I too am a "Shallow Hal", in that I am not particularly interested in women my own age but more in young attractive women especially the "spinner" type with toned petite bodies. Although I have stuck with one provider for a number of sessions in the past, I also like trying new providers when I find one that interests me when they post pictures and reviews on the brothel web sites. Oh, in answer to your question I am returning to Elko tomorrow and I am planning on being at Inez's or Mona's on Thursday night. I am looking forward to the visit and I am in the process of deciding what young lady to get an appointment with. (Decisions, Decisions).

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2019, 01:30:32 PM »
Have a great time, pal. I'm sure you will!