Author Topic: Foreplay on Twitter to Klassy Kay @KitKat  (Read 578 times)

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Foreplay on Twitter to Klassy Kay @KitKat
« on: May 03, 2019, 07:36:19 PM »
+5
Kay made such an impression on me that I’m really hoping I’m the first to give this gem of a lady a review! Just a simple contact on Twitter and showing each other’s personality led to such a wonderful party. Lineups have never been my forte (to each their own), so getting an idea on the various boards or social media’s the way I’m most comfortable. We seemed to click and easily I was attracted to her personality and looks, so it was my hope that a party would happen. I kept in touch with Kay during my travels and let her know what timeframe I’d be in the Carson area. Kay started her next tour at the time I got here, so it all worked out splendidly.

I buzzed Kit Kat, came in with my sh*t eating grin and a box of Blow Pops. Then I was introduced to Kay, and was melted butter. Beautiful, charming, talented, and we had some interests in common. It was great to get to know this lady outside and inside the bedroom. I’m just hoping she had a good time with me, because I sure had a wonderful time with her. Kay should be on your radar to party with! All of it felt just wonderful, and I’m confident that anyone that’s fortunate enough to spend time with Kay will feel the same.

Until next time, Kay  :-*

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
Re: Foreplay on Twitter to Klassy Kay @KitKat
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 07:40:07 PM »
+1
You’re a party animal, FN! I love it! :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Foreplay on Twitter to Klassy Kay @KitKat
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 10:31:39 AM »
You’re a party animal, FN! I love it! :)
My ATF has had a hand in molding me the right way  :-*