Author Topic: Day 4 of Partying: Jessy & Lucie @ Mona's (Late, I Know)  (Read 716 times)

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
Day 4 of Partying: Jessy & Lucie @ Mona's (Late, I Know)
« on: June 16, 2019, 06:24:22 PM »
+16
I meant to post this sooner, but I assumed my first train would have functional Wi-Fi. Oh, well. We all know what happens when you assume, don't we?

Anyway, I had a number of people advise that I get a two-girl party. At first, I was just going to have two separate parties in one day, but I ultimately decided to kill two birds with one stone. Besides, like most men, I was intrigued by the thought of spending time with two women at once.

Naturally, I chose Jessy for this: I've already raved about her before in my previous review, and I was very comfortable with her, so I knew she would be a great choice.

For the second, I chose Lucie. I met her on my first day, and I knew I wanted to spend time with her.  Physically, Lucie is very curvaceous ... "thick" if I may be frank (or "thicc" for those of you who prefer that spelling). What really made me choose her, though, was her voice: Lucie's voice is soft, smooth, and sensual. When I saw her, I hadn't expected her to sound the way she did, but it was a pleasant surprise. I bet she could read a computer manual and make it sound sexy.

I'll say that partying with two women was exciting, yet intimidating. The two of them are incredible at what they do, and they made me feel at ease the entire time. I would say that lying down with them and talking after it was the best part. I enjoy forming connections with people, and I like to think that I connected well with both of them. Both Jessy and Lucie even made me feel more confident about myself as a whole.

After that, I hung out in the bar and met two of the other ladies: Lily and Max, I believe. Both of whom are also gorgeous, gregarious women. If I had the money and/or energy, I would definitely have spent some more days in Elko for them.

Still, it was a great first trip. I'm definitely going to start saving for next time. Hopefully, I'll be able to spend some more time there, and I'll have even more fun.

Thanks to everyone for making my first trip to Elko a life-changing one. I'm looking forward to next time.

Tl;Dr: Had a two-girl party with Jessy and Lucie. Had a great time. Hung out at the bar and met some other ladies as well. Looking forward to next time.

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
Re: Day 4 of Partying: Jessy & Lucie @ Mona's (Late, I Know)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 07:14:58 PM »
Congrats on losing your cherry and having a great first tour Dreadhead. Thanks for the reports. A threesome with Jessy and Lucie sounds great  ;)
# NE Nevada is great

Offline UtahJim

• Couch Lint
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 09:47:19 PM »
What a super ending to a seemingly fantastic four day visit to Elko. I am envious! I do hope to get there in July, though. Thanks for your reports!

Offline illmakeusmile4awhile

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »
"Dreadhead" all of your reviews of your parties sound like you enjoyed them a lot.  Jessy is AWESOME, so I understand why you partied with her again.

"UtahJim" is correct in saying that you finished up your trip with a REALLY amazing party!!!  Congrats!!!

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 02:51:55 AM »
Thank you again for the review. It was a blast spending time with you!!
Hope to see you soon!
#NiceASS&Legs!
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 04:59:55 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your two girl party...We hope to see you again soon! It was so nice meeting you :)

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 02:39:40 AM »
Although we did not meet in person, I was there when you headed back with Jessy and Lucie. Having partied with Lucie the day before I knew you were in for a good time especially when adding Jessy,

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 07:21:34 PM »
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!