Author Topic: Desert Rose Review  (Read 959 times)

Offline james.ramirez459

• Lookie-Loo
Desert Rose Review
« on: June 16, 2019, 09:39:57 PM »
+1
Desert Rose brothel so being in elko a lot recently I have kept  putting it off so finally satisfying my curiosity I decided to go check out the place. The bartender  was a real cool mellow out guy we chatted about basketball and other things etc I didn’t have anything to drink but the bar looked real smooth  you could tell there a great selection of drinks to choose from. Finally I was given a tour it’s like from the outside it’s seems small but inside it’s packed with some cool features like a hotub  jacuzzi some really cool sofas  to sit and chat with the ladies it was kind of like a maze but a good maze for that matter a real relaxed atmosphere. Then There this steam shower which I really enjoyed after my party never thought I enjoyed a shower so much!!! I really had a great time If you thought about checking out the Rose I would say wait no longer you should Totally go for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Roybast

• Regular
Re: Desert Rose Review
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:07:55 AM »
Thanks for the report! Never been there in my couple of visits out there. I'm finally checking it out next time as there are one or two ladies I'm interested in.

Crystal Cooper

Re: Desert Rose Review
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 01:30:45 PM »
Desert Rose brothel so being in elko a lot recently I have kept  putting it off so finally satisfying my curiosity I decided to go check out the place. The bartender  was a real cool mellow out guy we chatted about basketball and other things etc I didn’t have anything to drink but the bar looked real smooth  you could tell there a great selection of drinks to choose from. Finally I was given a tour it’s like from the outside it’s seems small but inside it’s packed with some cool features like a hotub  jacuzzi some really cool sofas  to sit and chat with the ladies it was kind of like a maze but a good maze for that matter a real relaxed atmosphere. Then There this steam shower which I really enjoyed after my party never thought I enjoyed a shower so much!!! I really had a great time If you thought about checking out the Rose I would say wait no longer you should Totally go for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww thank you James!!!!! I’m happy you had a blast!

Check me out at
Desert Rose
357 Douglas St Elko NV

4pm-4am or anytime by appointment

Crys