Author Topic: My early birthday present to me,  (Read 1328 times)

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
My early birthday present to me,
« on: June 18, 2019, 08:30:00 AM »
+12
I planned my west coast trip around a visit to relatives in Oregon. Thought I bit off more then I could handle with four parties scheduled in three days. To avoid a lengthy post I will be as brief as I can. I started off with Vanityaffair at Dovetail on Wed. Next day Rachel Varga at Mustang and Roxy Gold at Sagebrush. Then I finished at Mona's with Luci Love on Friday. I can't add any more that what has posted before except to say WOW. Negotiations were faster the it took to get ID and credit card out of billfold using one hand. Each party started with kissing and ended with cuddling and pillow talk. What happened in between was great, what I asked for was provided. No details-you will have to find out your self.  Having met Vanity and Roxy before and texting, emailing and pming Rachel and Lucie plus spending time before the party visiting and getting to know each other then time afterwords helped a lot in putting me at ease. Also a shout out to the bar tenders at all four houses. I spent 4 hours at Inez's and 5 hours at Mona's visiting with the bar keeps and the ladies. First time at MR and Mona's. First time parties at them and Dovetail. If you want a great time you can't go wrong with these young ladies. See everyone next summer. Also a birthday with candle at Mona's with ladies singing Happy Birthday. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:32:16 AM by NavySteve »

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
Re: My early birthday present to me,
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 12:52:18 PM »
What?  No details?   :( :(

I was hoping you would have a film crew there to document all the excitement for all the parties.   :P :P

(Maybe next time.  I am sure the girls would be game.)   :) :)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 10:12:34 PM »
Thank you so much Navy  Steve. Glad you had a fantastic birthday. All your choices in women were great ones.. it always a pleasure seeing you again the following year.  Hopefully next year will be even more fun.

XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 04:23:15 AM »
You have great taste in women Steve... well done young man!  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 01:27:26 PM »
My goodness that's a helluva lineup, Squid! Happy recovering  ;D

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 01:54:39 PM »
+1
If I am going to drive 1400+ miles I will seek those whom receive the best reviews.  All the parties were within my budget and since this is going to be an annual trip I can afford it but as much as I would like to do this every quarter, the price of corn and soybeans don't allow it. I belong to the Wyndham rewards so I cashed in points for food gift cards, free nights in motels and an upgrade at the Stockmen's to a suite. If I flew I would need a companion. Four parties in three days surprised me, but the ladies worked with my handicaps from the stroke. Next year I will plan my trip in July for all the festivities and the awards banquet. No film, but the memories still linger.

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 05:36:10 PM »
If I am going to drive 1400+ miles I will seek those whom receive the best reviews.  All the parties were within my budget and since this is going to be an annual trip I can afford it but as much as I would like to do this every quarter, the price of corn and soybeans don't allow it. I belong to the Wyndham rewards so I cashed in points for food gift cards, free nights in motels and an upgrade at the Stockmen's to a suite. If I flew I would need a companion. Four parties in three days surprised me, but the ladies worked with my handicaps from the stroke. Next year I will plan my trip in July for all the festivities and the awards banquet. No film, but the memories still linger.
I'm very happy for you, brother! Partied with 3 of the 4 and the memories will never leave me  :) Hope to meet you next year!

Offline Suerte

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 08:50:59 PM »
Did any/some/all of the ladies know it was your birthday before negotiations? I'm curious as to whether that pushes price quotes up and price flexibility down.

Offline SAM

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 09:31:40 PM »
Great choices for a great time Swabby. All those ladies and Houses are high on my list. Is it obvious that I a jealous? I'm aiming for a similar trip soon.  "Fair winds and following Seas", and Happy Birthday NavySteve.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 03:17:19 AM »
Thank u navysteve for coming and being so sweet I’m looking forward to your full recovery and seeing u again soon!

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2019, 03:40:05 AM »
+1
Regarding my birthday, I think they picked up on it as it is listed on the calendar. Plus I had mentioned to a couple of the ladies this trip was a birthday celebration. As I get older, I have decided life is short and if you put something off you may never get the chance. This was the case when I celebrated Valentines Day in the hospital with afib. Heart rate was 160 before, 55 after. Birthday did not affect negotiations. SAM, I am guessing you were in the Navy.

Offline SAM

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2019, 01:30:12 PM »
No, Army, but my Father was a WWII Submariner.

Offline Suerte

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2019, 09:24:45 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, NavySteve.

And, you are absolutely right about putting things off. There's a lesson in there for everyone.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 09:37:11 PM »
I enjoyed every moment spent with you, NavySteve! You are a true gentleman and I’m sure every lady you visited agrees with me xo :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 05:48:32 AM »
Thank you Roxy. It was my pleasure to spend time with you.  Little sister took me to a movie "Yesterday" and if you are a Beatles fan you will enjoy this movie. then we had dinner at Old Chicago.