Author Topic: Maxamillion@Monas  (Read 2694 times)

Tom

Maxamillion@Monas
« on: June 21, 2019, 12:28:04 PM »
+16
Partied with Max at Mona’s in Elko about two weeks ago. Used to be super active on reviews here but my every other month trips to Elko have put me in a situation where I pretty much have a review for every girl at Mona’s and Inez up somewhere on this forum haha. Regardless, Max is new so I have not reviewed her before.

She has a Russian accent which is pretty hot. She is also a very cool person and provides a great party. She also gives hands down the best massage, even better than those ones you go and pay tons of money for at spas. I would highly recommend going to see her.

Offline Caadorix

• Couch Lint
Re: Maxamillion@Monas
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 12:32:27 PM »
Awesome review! Max is on the list of the ladies I want to party with in a few weeks.

Offline CJ

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 11:50:22 AM »
I also had a chance to party with Maxamillion recently. As Tom mentioned, she does have an accent, and my hearing isn’t quite what it used to be, so I didn’t understand everything she said, but I certainly understood what she was doing. Altogether a very enjoyable party. Keep her in mind if you enjoy tall blondes.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 02:07:32 PM »
She has a face to die for, very funny and most of all she has a heart of diamond.
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Maxamillion_Elko

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 03:40:36 PM »
Thank you doll!! You are the sweetest person I have ever met and you are genuine. I am happy to be working with you again Jessy. :) xoxo
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:51:55 PM by Maxamillion_Elko »

Maxamillion_Elko

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 03:44:36 PM »
:-)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:49:18 PM by Maxamillion_Elko »

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 05:12:07 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your Max time Tom :) :) See you next trip!

Maxamillion_Elko

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 09:30:26 PM »
Partied with Max at Mona’s in Elko about two weeks ago. Used to be super active on reviews here but my every other month trips to Elko have put me in a situation where I pretty much have a review for every girl at Mona’s and Inez up somewhere on this forum haha. Regardless, Max is new so I have not reviewed her before.

She has a Russian accent which is pretty hot. She is also a very cool person and provides a great party. She also gives hands down the best massage, even better than those ones you go and pay tons of money for at spas. I would highly recommend going to see her.
Thank you for your wonderful review! It was pleasure meeting you!! Hope to see you soon. 💋💋💋