Discussions > Provider and Trip Reviews

Maxanillion@Monas 061519

(1/2) > >>

Sciencebot:
Trying to catchup on my reviews right now. I was in the Elko for the night and I was in the mood to have some fun. Angelique just left so I was intrigued to try out the new Russian courtesan that started at Mona's. Maxamillion is a tall(~5'9") voluptuous blonde. I requested her at the bar after I was done winding down from the day's activities. She is a nice person and she is a very seasoned courtesan. My time was great with her and her skill in the bedroom are what I expect from her caliper. After the main event, she proceeded to give me a great massage. Maxamillion is a great addition to Mona's staff.

Just Another Guy:
I may have met Maxamillion elsewhere before, but not partied with her.  Striking good looks is what I remember.  Too bad she won't be there this week when I visit.

monaselko:
So glad you enjoyed your Max time!!! :)

Jack Rackham:

--- Quote from: Just Another Guy on July 06, 2019, 08:01:51 PM ---I may have met Maxamillion elsewhere before, but not partied with her.  Striking good looks is what I remember.  Too bad she won't be there this week when I visit.

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure she worked at the LRN and then later at the MR. Hot lady.

ChicagoBob:
Pro Tip: You cannot get a Russian woman drunk!  ;)
Yes, Max is cool!  I've known her for several years.  She's a very sweet lady!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version