Author Topic: Adorable Niki @ Inez's  (Read 299 times)

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
Adorable Niki @ Inez's
« on: July 14, 2019, 10:17:02 AM »
+6
Where have they been hiding this cutie?? A taller, slender, and shapely brunette, she's sort of like a less tan Bella Bella, although it would be a sin to compare ladies too much.

And Niki is so adorable. You know how many people, probably most, have a slight scowl when they're resting or sleeping? Maybe it's an adaptation to ward off predators while we're asleep or something. But when Niki rests her eyes, she looks completely sensual and vulnerable. I imagine she doesn't know that about herself - who knows what they themselves look like when asleep? But Niki uses this look instinctively, then hits you with her doe eyes when she opens them again.

Niki has this soft voice that made me very relaxed, and want to take things slow. So I turned down the pace, and went through our activities for a gentle and relaxed 2 hours.

Niki will be on my list of ladies who I want to repeat with at any opportunity, and if you party with her, I think you'll at least be able to understand why.

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Adorable Niki @ Inez's
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 10:58:22 AM »
So glad you finally met Niki.  I hope you are enjoying your time in Elko so far.

Peter

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Adorable Niki @ Inez's
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:21:40 AM »
So glad you enjoyed your time with Niki!!! :)