Author Topic: Taylor Kane at Dovetail  (Read 619 times)

Offline SierraAntihero

• Lookie-Loo
Taylor Kane at Dovetail
« on: July 19, 2019, 04:36:43 PM »
+5
New member here. I was at the Dovetail Ranch in late May. I stopped in on a weekday afternoon. Three girls were working at the time - Roxy, Taylor, and AA girl who was friendly and attractive (I almost chose her) but whose name I’ve since forgotten. Taylor caught my eye due to her incredibly pretty face and intoxicating smile. I asked her to show me around and we went to her room. Negotiations were short, easy, and fair. Our party was so much fun that I don’t really have a word to describe it.  Taylor is sweet, incredibly passionate, beautiful, and a great kisser. She made me feel like I was the only man left on Earth. Thanks Taylor!

TXmonger76

Re: Taylor Kane at Dovetail
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:18:46 PM »
+3
Taylor did well at Alien. She's probably doing even better at Dovetail. Anyone traveling to the Elko area might consider going to the Dovetail. The extra 15 minutes is well worth it!

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 06:57:55 PM »
Yes. Your right. The extra 15 minutes  away is worth it.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

TXmonger76

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
Yes. Your right. The extra 15 minutes  away is worth it.
XO Vanity
Especially if you motorboat them at the front door, lol.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 07:26:28 PM »
Glad you had a fun party with Taylor!! She is such an amazing girl! I have loved working with her so far!