Author Topic: My first experience in Carlin  (Read 642 times)

Lucielove_elko

My first experience in Carlin
« on: August 17, 2019, 01:36:57 PM »
Carlin is such a great place. Even though the town is small it is WAY nice to be out of town a bit.

While EVERYONE can see who is parked right in downtown elko, in Carlin we are off the beaten path, coming to the Dovetail is completely discrete!! I really love that about this ranch. I didnt see many reviews which explained it, but it's really true, if you dont want everyone to see your business, come out to Dovetail and experience all the benefits this beautiful little ranch has.

Beyond beautiful, luxury in the Nevada hills, in a private large area for tons of fun. We even have our own hot springs

I am very much looking forward to doing a hot springs/ hot tub party with someone soon!!

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: My first experience in Carlin
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 02:02:07 PM »
The Independence Mountains are a great place for spirit consciousness!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 06:36:01 PM »
Yes they have such a nice place here with so much fun stuff to do! Its awesome!

TXmonger76

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 07:30:05 AM »
+1
I love the Dove! For anyone who hasn't been, you should experience the Dovetail magic at least once in your life.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 11:16:49 AM »
+2
I love the Dove! For anyone who hasn't been, you should experience the Dovetail magic at least once in your life.

Whenever I'm at Dovetail, time stands still.  8)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 09:32:37 AM »
If it wasn't for the door lock and buzzer, you would think you  are in a small town bar with beautiful bar maids. All they need are a couple of tables and chairs, but keep the couch. Been there a couple of times for visits and two parties with VamityAffair. My next trip I will take Lucie up on a hot springs party.