Author Topic: prices at moonlite bunny ranch? Newbie here  (Read 4159 times)

Mider2009

prices at moonlite bunny ranch? Newbie here
« on: %042 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 »
I’m a newbie here, never been to any brothels so I joined this forum to research.

I’ve never been to brothels so if anyone could help me with my question(s) I’d appreciate it.

What are the prices like at the moonlite bunny ranch.

Like what would a 24 hour or 48 hour date run you.

Thanks
« Last Edit: %058 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 by Mider2009 »

Offline Zeb

• Couch Lint
Re: prices at moonlite bunny ranch? Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: %080 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 »
I am also a new guy but from what I have read, prices aren't something that is discussed in great detail.  Perhaps someone will PM you with some info. I haven't been there so I can't help you directly. Good luck and have fun.

Mider2009

« Reply #2 on: %086 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 »
Thank you

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %169 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 »
Prices aren't discussed because there are literally dozens of variables that determine price. And at a negotiation house different ladies have different prices.

Long dates also have many variables

Would you stay on property or want to take her out boom price just changed depending on your answer

Ymmv best advice especially for a longer date is start communicating with the lady or ladies you have your eyes on

Meet her first and do a shorter party to see if that spark is there

Long dates are expensive but you definitely want to get the most out of the experience

Best to get to know the lady a little before shelling out the coin for a big date
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: %219 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 »
+10
Let me dispel any rumors.

Prices can absolutely be discussed between mongers both privately AND publicly here. This typically happens when they have the balls to do so.

Prices vary between ladies houses and services, and can vary depending on the monger too.

Unlike other places that absolutely ban price talk bullshit, it is certainly legal for mongers to discuss what they have paid in the past and include details.

So don't believe the bullshit that says it's not legal to discuss here between mongers.

Share info publicly and privately and remember, YMMV.

Q

AliceLittle

« Reply #5 on: %254 %02, %2019, %1:%Nov:%nd %-07:00 »
+3
Heya, and welcome!

Yes! While mongers/guests can freely exchange *their own personal experience and prices*, your personal experience and price will vary depending on many factors, such as the location and lady you choose, what types of activities you're looking for during that time frame, etc.

Best of luck to you  ;)

Offline mobeerlswhine

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: %545 %03, %2019, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
+5

Thanks

How long is a piece of string?

Without even getting into the pros and cons of if readers/writers here will post prices, you should know that Moonlight Bunny Ranch (MBR) as a general rule does not have set prices per hour like some Elko or rural houses. Individual ladies have different rates for the same times or same activities. While it falls in harmony with their narrative that each lady is an independent contractor, what is really is at play is market conditions. A younger, prettier, curvier girl will get more appointments and get picked out of the lineup more frequently and raise her rates to the highest level that she can have and still get bookings. Additionally, experienced girls who have developed a following will have higher rates as long as she can maintain the demand. The politically correct language around here is that the ladies control their rates, but the reality is that the collective clientele/traffic which makes up the market has more impact on rates than individual desires of the ladies.

The house (management) does try to dictate what minimum rates a girl will charge. They say they don't, but simply put, they do. They train each lady to get as much in the negotiations as they can. Different guys will pay different rates depending on how well they can hold up to the negotiations. Cheap parties will slip past the shift managers every once in a while, but in general they are wanting at minimum $300 for half hour/ $600-800 hour. And that would be on a slow night with a new girl who needs to pay her room fees. Expecting to get those rates on your first trip is overly ambitious. More generally you are looking at $1500-2000 hr for the middle of the line up and $2000-4000 hr for the top of the batting order.

24 and 48 hour parties are a rarity. They are talked about with legendary acclaim which, to me, sounds like they don't happen often. While I will get pushback, my hypothesis is they would rather have an individual lady book 4 2-hour dates or slightly more lengthy parties for their full hourly rate and have her back in the lineup than have them off the line up for 24-48 hrs at bulk-pricing rates. Individual girls would often jump at the opportunity for long duration, but the truth is they will jump at the opportunity to make any money because that is what they are there for. The house/management would not likely accept less than $10k for a 24hr booking on any girl. In most cases you would have to double that. But really, even if you had the funds  I wouldn't recommend it. I would categorically state that you want an overnight (8 hrs either onsite or outdate) more than a full 24 hr period.

Your questions strike me as somewhat contradictory. Asking about rates is a somewhat common query. Asking about 24 and 48 hour parties is far less common. But really, what is your goal? To have the cheapest party possible? MBR is not the place for that. I would also state that they are not the place for extended-stay parties (and I have literally stayed there for extended periods). No idea if you are interested in finding a deep connection with a single lady or if you were thinking about a 24hr sex fest. Those are radically different goals (and I would suggest that MBR is not the best place for either, but you asked). So much so that it almost negates the purpose of asking the question.

This is not meant to jump down your throat, but your questions could be better answered with more specifics about your goals? This forum could help you if you help us understand. This is a great place to learn strategies in negotiation? What days/times/conditions can lead to lower rates. What pitfalls to avoid.
« Last Edit: %555 %03, %2019, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 by mobeerlswhine »

Offline OlderPhart

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: %798 %03, %2019, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
+1

Thanks

Additionally, experienced girls who have developed a following will have higher rates as long as she can maintain the demand. The politically correct language around here is that the ladies control their rates, but the reality is that the collective clientele/traffic which makes up the market has more impact on rates than individual desires of the ladies.

The house (management) does try to dictate what minimum rates a girl will charge. They say they don't, but simply put, they do. They train each lady to get as much in the negotiations as they can. Different guys will pay different rates depending on how well they can hold up to the negotiations. Cheap parties will slip past the shift managers every once in a while, but in general they are wanting at minimum $300 for half hour/ $600-800 hour. And that would be on a slow night with a new girl who needs to pay her room fees. Expecting to get those rates on your first trip is overly ambitious. More generally you are looking at $1500-2000 hr for the middle of the line up and $2000-4000 hr for the top of the batting order.

I think that this is a GREAT answer.
I know that even lurking on this board for a while, and then joining I didn't get anywhere close to this information .

Despite my PM-ing multiple people, ALL of the answers I ever got was various ways of saying "YMMV"

So you can imagine my "Sticker Shock" when I was quoted something three times what I expected for someone in the "middle of the lineup"

I'm sure you'll have someone tell you to check out the reviews.

I don't pay ANY attention to the reviews - and it's up to you if you choose to or not

The reason I don't ?
'cause I've NEVER seen a bad review, or even one that could be construed as "Ho Hum"
They're probably there - but if they are they're VERY well hidden
 - - Except for this one http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=34274.msg400185#msg400185

You could search for the SIN Pricing Survey - but as far as I can tell, it's four years out of date

All-in-all, a statement like this:
>"...$300 for half hour/ $600-800 hour. And that would be on a slow night with a new girl who needs to pay her room fees. Expecting to get those rates on your first trip is overly ambitious. More generally you are looking at $1500-2000 hr for the middle of the line up and $2000-4000 hr for the top of the batting order. "

....would have been EXTREMELY useful to me before my first visit.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: %806 %03, %2019, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
Have you considered visiting the northern houses?   ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: %845 %03, %2019, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
I’m a newbie here, never been to any brothels so I joined this forum to research.

I’ve never been to brothels so if anyone could help me with my question(s) I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Mider2009

Welcome to SIN!

Ideas about Prices is scattered throughout various topics on SIN.  Suggest reading various past topics and use the "SEARCH" feauture on SIN.  For example, using search, enter the words, "bunny" and "prices".  With this search you will find past topics with ideas of prices including specific ladies named linked to prices.  Another example, using search, enter a lady's name.  You may learn something about a lady.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: %847 %03, %2019, %0:%Nov:%rd %-08:00 »
+4
Just be prepared to be called a hater and the reason more women don't post here if anyone should decide to post prices.

Why would they do that, the Newbies might be asking?

Women make more from naïve customers through negotiations. If men knew what others had paid, they might be reluctant to pay more killing the women's chances of making more money through negotiations.

Women will make every excuse for not posting prices. Everything from it being against the law to telling customers they are getting a special deal that no other customer is getting but if they tell others, they will no longer be able to get that special price.

If I were going to the brothel, I would just take what I want to spend and if it works, great. If it doesn't, just thank the lady for her time and move on.

BTW: I had a woman ask me for a tip for failed negotiations.  Hell No, that's part of the business. No tip or fee required.

Das74

« Reply #11 on: %602 %04, %2019, %0:%Nov:%th %-08:00 »
I’ve been there twice. The prices I was quoted were in the $1500-2000 range for 60-75 minutes.  Others have quoted less or more in the past.  That’s approximately 1.5-2 times what you would get at the other houses in the Reno area.  It could be worth it if you have someone specific in mind.  Otherwise I would check out other  houses in the area first.  My personal recommendation regardless of where you end up going is not to book an overnight with someone you’ve never partied with before.  If you have the funds for an overnight, think twice about it.  I would party, leave and take a break, then come back and meet someone new/rebook the same person  or check out a different house.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: %751 %04, %2019, %0:%Nov:%th %-08:00 »
Just be prepared to be called a hater and the reason more women don't post here if anyone should decide to post prices.

Why would they do that, the Newbies might be asking?

Women make more from naïve customers through negotiations. If men knew what others had paid, they might be reluctant to pay more killing the women's chances of making more money through negotiations.

Women will make every excuse for not posting prices. Everything from it being against the law to telling customers they are getting a special deal that no other customer is getting but if they tell others, they will no longer be able to get that special price.

If I were going to the brothel, I would just take what I want to spend and if it works, great. If it doesn't, just thank the lady for her time and move on.

BTW: I had a woman ask me for a tip for failed negotiations.  Hell No, that's part of the business. No tip or fee required.

Also recognize that the person posting this was accused of lying about the price he paid, with the lady saying she's never partied for a price that low.

Sometimes there is more to the story than is being posted.

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #13 on: %818 %04, %2019, %0:%Nov:%th %-08:00 »

Thanks

Couple thoughts... one reason people may be apprehensive to respond to this post is because there's been fake accounts set up in the past, from individual(s) presenting themselves as newbies who aren't what they claim to be. 

Second, our budget doesn't come close to what it would take for this party, so our response is really useless.... but there hasn't been a lot of information so we'll respond anyway.  Here's our logic:

- Hourly estimates have been mentioned in a previous post. 
- MLBR ladies are rumored to having higher cost structures and higher expectations.  But, we can't confirm or deny as we've never even gone in the door at MLBR. 
- Longer term parties however most likely come with a discount on the per hour rate.
- Friday & Saturday parties would probably require a 50-100% premium.  Our guesstimate is for Sun-Thurs. 
- The lady would be giving up an entire day or two of earnings, and it would be A LOT of work to pretend you liked someone like US for an entire day, so we'd surely have to pay enough to make it worth her while. 
- We believe the lady has to give up 50% of the amount, regardless of the price (ridiculous in our opinion)

So, with absolutely NO ACTUAL EXPERIENCE, we'd guess the cost would be about $10-15K a day.  WIth a discount for day 2. 
Essentially, a year of tuition per day.  "Sorry Johnny, we can't pay for your college costs this year because Alice is so damn adorable"

Have at us gang. We could be WAY off.  Just wanted to put it out there. 
« Last Edit: %840 %04, %2019, %0:%Nov:%th %-08:00 by MidwestCouple »

AliceLittle

« Reply #14 on: %896 %04, %2019, %0:%Nov:%th %-08:00 »
+2

Thanks

Essentially, a year of tuition per day.  "Sorry Johnny, we can't pay for your college costs this year because Alice is so damn adorable"

You win, I laughed way too hard at this.  ;D