Author Topic: This is the end result from closing the Nevada Brothels.  (Read 1015 times)

SIDEWINDER

This is the end result from closing the Nevada Brothels.
« on: %736 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+3

Offline Avatar

• Hoser Family Member
  • I love a woman with a nice tail
Re: This is the end result from closing the Nevada Brothels.
« Reply #1 on: %749 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+2
They better run;

I'm gettin horny and them little furries are starten to look good.   :o  ;D

isurfer

« Reply #2 on: %821 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
The sheep are running for their lives.   ::) ;D

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbors-forced-help-massive-herd-024520968.html
Well if this is supposed to be an LPIN related thread, what's the connection? The news video was in Carson City, which is damn close to Mound House and the brothels there. So the BunnyRanch is moving towards being the SheepRanch? Or were those sheep actually "ladies" (or sex objects) in training, kind of like the "farm" teams in baseball. You have the nearby Reno Aces as a farm team for the Diamondbacks so why not? Sorry, Nevada's Stay at Home directive has messed up the way I think, and it's getting worse after a month and a half.

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %830 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+3
I just think it was a Baaaaad Idea, I said Sheepishly......

:o

isurfer

« Reply #4 on: %835 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+1
In these stressful times of self quarantine, some people can benefit from the comfort of an Emotional Support Animal.

Nelspot

« Reply #5 on: %882 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+2
Yes, I've heard Nevada described as the place where men are men, women are scarce and sheep are nervous.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Waffles and Boobies
  • Regular
« Reply #6 on: %001 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
I'm sure the sheep will have better prices. 

Offline SpaceCadet

• Waffles and Boobies
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: %002 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
Or is this an illegal activity?  Remember.  No means no but bahahahahahahaha means....................

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: %005 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
This has nothing to do with LPIN.

Moving to way off topic.

Q

isurfer

« Reply #9 on: %011 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
I'm sure the sheep will have better prices.
I'm not so sure about that. Some sheep know a lot about fleece and fleecing.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: %031 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+9

Moving to way off topic.

Q

I just thought it would add a little humor during the time's we're in right now where there is no brothel news to report and as Rachel said on her website.

I think Rachel hits the nail right on the head when she said

"General Discussion and Off Topic should be the same. Just General Discussion because the board is about people that know each other hanging out and passing the time. People with similar likes talking to each other."
"If you really want to talk about the same things over and over and over then by all means do it but I am kind of tired of the lpin charade and think reality is a better way forward."

BTW: I'm not telling you how to run your board or moderate,  I just think it's difficult to keep rehashing the same brothel topics over and over when the brothels are closed.  I'm even running out of different ways to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Now I'll wait to take my verbal tongue lashing for offering my two cents---OOP's make that one cent.   ::) ::) .

« Last Edit: %032 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 by SIDEWINDER »

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: %107 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »

Moving to way off topic.

Q

I just thought it would add a little humor during the time's we're in right now where there is no brothel news to report and as Rachel said on her website.

I think Rachel hits the nail right on the head when she said

"General Discussion and Off Topic should be the same. Just General Discussion because the board is about people that know each other hanging out and passing the time. People with similar likes talking to each other."
"If you really want to talk about the same things over and over and over then by all means do it but I am kind of tired of the lpin charade and think reality is a better way forward."

BTW: I'm not telling you how to run your board or moderate,  I just think it's difficult to keep rehashing the same brothel topics over and over when the brothels are closed.  I'm even running out of different ways to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Now I'll wait to take my verbal tongue lashing for offering my two cents---OOP's make that one cent.   ::) ::) .

Well if it bores you soooooooooo much, the sane people on here would be so broken hearted if you found another board to go to.

You've already mentioned another board that makes much more sense to you. I'm sure that they would love to have you.

Enjoy your new happy home! Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Most people can follow simple rules. You on the other hand seem to feel entitled to break them. Every time you do, I simply make it public so people can see the real you. I call you out for what you are. Not for what others make you, but for what you have time and time proven what you are.

How's that for a truthful tongue lashing?

I guess you won't be posting here anymore because you are so bored? Let's see how long you can stay bored!

You wouldn't last one week on Rachel's board. She's got no patience for a shit poster like you. She would drop you like a bad habit and everyone knows it.

Q

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #12 on: %135 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+2
This isn't about me.  It's about trying to keep relevant  brothel discussions going when there is nothing new to talk about. If it were normal times, I would say yes, keep everything on topic in LPIN discussion but these are not normal times with the brothels being closed and nothing new to talk about.

BTW: I thought being that the post "How are we holding up" was allowed to stand in the LPIN section, just maybe the powers to be understood the current situation and was giving some temporary leeway in post. I guess I was wrong.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: %185 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
Yes... How are we holding up may be a bit off topic, but is way more relevant than herding sheep.  This sounds like the punchline to a bad joke.

Still here? Arguing and questioning moderation must fight off your boredom.

Btw, Rachel has not yet separated her off topic from general discussion yet, but you might want to get ready if she does because you will be much happier there I'm sure.

Q

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: %195 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »

...I just think it's difficult to keep rehashing the same brothel topics over and over...

Others have noticed.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837