Author Topic: Sasha at Inez's  (Read 850 times)

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
Sasha at Inez's
« on: April 02, 2023, 02:27:53 PM »
+5
I finished out my parties for this trip with Sasha this morning at Inez's. If you like what you see in her pictures, she absolutely does not disappoint in person. There were some very minor communication issues, as she's not a native English speaker, but nothing major. Partying with her was a lot of fun. I've never been much a going out and clubbing guy, but if you've ever fantasized about picking up a beautiful woman in a nightclub in South Florida, that's basically what partying with Sasha felt like. She's very sweet and eager to please.

Thanks again to Louis, for setting up my initial appointments at Mona's for this weekend, and to Peter, for helping come up with a new plan when things had to be moved around!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Sasha at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 02:55:00 PM »
I finished out my parties for this trip with Sasha this morning at Inez's. If you like what you see in her pictures, she absolutely does not disappoint in person. There were some very minor communication issues, as she's not a native English speaker, but nothing major. Partying with her was a lot of fun. I've never been much a going out and clubbing guy, but if you've ever fantasized about picking up a beautiful woman in a nightclub in South Florida, that's basically what partying with Sasha felt like. She's very sweet and eager to please.

Thanks again to Louis, for setting up my initial appointments at Mona's for this weekend, and to Peter, for helping come up with a new plan when things had to be moved around!

Thanks for the visit.  Sasha has the type of figure that one could die for.  Hour glass, small waist, round derrière, amble bosoms, and all 100% natural.

We look forward to your next visit.

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 07:02:38 PM »
So happy you enjoyed your time with Sasha!! She is such a sweetheart!!

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 09:59:01 PM »
I have to agree, Sasha is very hot. She made me pop prematurely, which was an experience in itself, because that's seriously never happened to me before. So she gave me an education in the limits of my own response.

Then, I showed her what I liked post-coitally, and she readily caught on to my languorous approach to the rest of the party.