Author Topic: Mona/Inez  (Read 1052 times)

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
Mona/Inez
« on: April 16, 2023, 07:01:10 AM »
+3
I always think of Mona's and Inez's as one brothel. Last year Mona's won rural brothel of the year. If those of us who are Mona/ Inez fans split our vote it will make it harder for either to win.

Lets all vote for Inez's this year so all the ladies and Peter get the recognition they deserve.

Just a humble suggestion from a Mona/Inez fan.

Online SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona/Inez
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 01:36:13 PM »
I said the exact same thing last year. I was actually a little surprised Monas was able to win, not that they didn’t deserve it, but just that most of their customers are customers of both Inez’s and Monas, and probably would have been willing to support either, so Inez’s could be stealing votes from Monas.

I have said it before that I actually do prefer Inezs over Monas. Quieter atmosphere, back door entrance being the main reasons. Granted I’m not a registered voter, partially because I don’t feel I get to enough houses or see enough providers, but if I were I would have been happy to vote for either, though I would have voted for Inez’s.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 01:38:55 PM by SMRKIA »

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 03:36:44 PM »
+2
Question  of the day....
 This whole  country runs on the old boy's network  !
  Respectfully I would prefer seeing what ever brothels and courtasans win🏆  based on*  amazing *service not misaligned political  pressures  ! !  ! ! !
Respectfully
Mrjewels 😎

Offline firefighter

• LPIN Awards Committee Member
  • Couch Lint
  • NRA Benefactor Member
Mona's / Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 05:47:42 PM »
Inez's D&D won 2010 Awards RBOY
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=64.0

Offline billwh

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Mona's / Inez's D&D
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2023, 06:13:52 PM »

Was there also a Mons'a back then?

Offline RachelVarga

• Regular
    • Rachel's Site
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 08:52:08 AM »
+2
I said the exact same thing last year. I was actually a little surprised Monas was able to win, not that they didn’t deserve it, but just that most of their customers are customers of both Inez’s and Monas, and probably would have been willing to support either, so Inez’s could be stealing votes from Monas.

I have said it before that I actually do prefer Inezs over Monas. Quieter atmosphere, back door entrance being the main reasons. Granted I’m not a registered voter, partially because I don’t feel I get to enough houses or see enough providers, but if I were I would have been happy to vote for either, though I would have voted for Inez’s.

I don't think you have to see tons of providers to vote because it's not possible for many to see a huge portion of different ladies. Too many rotate in and out. I think it's more than just them being good. Do they promote the business, do they interact with people on the boards? I think of some winners and how much they do for all of us. Women like Roxy and others are out there talking with you guys and promoting the industry overall. She was very deserving of her award. She knows how to party which is obvious from what I hear and she connects with people outside of them. If every lady did that or even 10% then the business would be bigger. Ladies don't have to do anything besides be good in parties to win but if you help everyone then in my book you deserve more respect.

Brothels I can't comment on. Just pick your favorite place even if you have only ever been to one. You like it and have fun then vote for them. It certainly won't hurt.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2023, 02:21:35 PM »
Good point Rachel...seems like lately the forum has had a slight uptick in ladies taking advantage of free marketing.

The ladies options for promoting both themselves and LPIN continue to expand with social media, websites, media etc. Very positive.

LPIN is more than just a party once in a while it needs promotion..encourage the lurkers to experience the brothel experience.

Like any "user group" it needs fresh blood, new customers, political support by both the ladies and clients..
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline RachelVarga

• Regular
    • Rachel's Site
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2023, 09:21:55 PM »
+2
Good point Rachel...seems like lately the forum has had a slight uptick in ladies taking advantage of free marketing.

The ladies options for promoting both themselves and LPIN continue to expand with social media, websites, media etc. Very positive.

LPIN is more than just a party once in a while it needs promotion..encourage the lurkers to experience the brothel experience.

Like any "user group" it needs fresh blood, new customers, political support by both the ladies and clients..

I get asked all the time how I am successful and one of the things I say is that you need to be seen. Go one forums and say hi but don't go on forums and be fake or think that guys will fall for some ass shaking or pandering to their dicks. Be real and have fun but so many don't and then wonder why they have no clients. I could write a book on all that I have learned but it would end up like the millions of self help books in stores that are read by people but never acted on.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

Offline firefighter

• LPIN Awards Committee Member
  • Couch Lint
  • NRA Benefactor Member
Mona's Ranch
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2023, 01:24:13 AM »

Was there also a Mons'a back then?

Speed Racer wrote this article concerning Mona's Ranch: http://www.sex-in-nevada.net/directions/ElkoCo.html#Elko-2

Mona's Ranch
103 S. 3rd Street
Elko, NV  89801-3622
Prior Historical Names(s):
    Mona's II
    www.monasranchelko.com
Phone Numbers:
    (775) 777-7469
GPS Information:
    Coordinates: 40° 49' 43.2"N -- 115° 45' 50.0"W note E2
    Elevation: 5063' note E2
Mona's is located in a two-story structure with a red sign at a corner of the building. Formerly a yellowish-sand color, the brothel has since been repainted a bright "lemon yellow" with black trim. Do not confuse this establishment with the former Mona Lisa Ranch (also f/k/a CharDon's Club, and the site of the original Mona's Ranch), which is now known as the Desert Rose and is located around the corner on Douglas Street. During one stretch of time, these two establishments shared common ownership (by a lady named Mona, hence the similar names), but no longer do. Before the Mona's Ranch name was transferred to this building, it was known as Mona's II.

On December 29, 2014, an ownership & management change was announced on SIN. The new owners of Mona's Ranch plan big changes, possibly including fixed pricing, and a return for the ranch to the Internet (as of January 3, 2015, the URL is active, but has no content as yet). They also plan to maintain the non-discriminatory hiring practices of the establishment, in stark contrast to two of the three other brothels in Elko which only feature courtesans of Asian heritage and/or nationality.

Prior to this December 2014 ownership change, the most recent proprietor of this brothel was believed to be James Walker. Rumors were rampant for years that Mona was back involved with the operation, but these were never independently confirmed. As of mid-July 2006, Mona's former website said that their operating hours were 12 Noon until 4 A.M. in the morning (with new ownership as of 2015, it's best to call ahead for more current information). With the Spring 2012 changes at Sue's, Mona's is the only open brothel remaining in Elko that hires & features ladies with a variety of racial/ethnic heritages and backgrounds. In March of 2014, it was reported that Mona's website was no longer online. There were also rumors that the then owner of this establishment had passed away, but these were yet to be confirmed as of March 22, 2014.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2023, 09:16:10 AM »
Thanks for the post Firefighter. Very interesting information.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2023, 11:43:28 AM »
+1
Ah man! I sure miss Speed Racer.  Good times.