Author Topic: Condom Questions  (Read 744 times)

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
Condom Questions
« on: %849 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Hello all,

I bought my plane ticket to Elko and am looking forward to flying out in June and spending time with some of the lovely ladies, and getting some much needed R&R. I should stay for a few days.

I have some questions regarding condoms:

1. Is it possible to send a preferred brand of condoms to the houses ahead of time? I'm more so referring to Mona's and/or Inez's, since I haven't visited the Desert Rose yet and thus have no rapport with them, and I doubt Sue's would allow it.

2. Are any condoms forbidden? Brands? Materials? (I know lambskin isn't allowed.)

Thank you very much for the help.

(I also noticed the update to the monger rate after I logged in, which is good information to have in advance.)

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: Condom Questions
« Reply #1 on: %886 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I’m from the desert club but I thought I’d answer this the best I could. I carry all size condoms and types from thin to thick and colors. I haven’t gotten the glow in the dark ones or the ones with spots and ears on them. Usually found in Condom world. If a guy brings his condoms as long as it’s not lamb skin. I analyze it. I put up in the light check for holes, I look at expiration date, or I cliff it with my fingers to make sure the package has air in it. Then it would be ok for me to use. Every girl is different. Some girls are allergic to latex and use Duram plastic condoms. So it’s best to call the house and ask.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: %076 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
from what I have noticed while visiting with ladies, they seem to have a variety on hand. sounds like you might want a very specific one. but maybe for others, if you have a preference you might wanna ask in negotiations and if she doesn't have something on hand maybe she can snag some from another lady.

Dreadhead, I would suggest hitting up Peter or Anna. I would guess they be ok to receive and distribute if it is allowed.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %261 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Dial me up buddy!  We are open to many things as long as the package is new and sealed!
Also you can bring them
With you no need to mail ahead.

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: %012 %05, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Dial me up buddy!  We are open to many things as long as the package is new and sealed!
Also you can bring them
With you no need to mail ahead.

Cool. It's likely I'll bring them when I get down. I'll buy a box or two and keep them sealed.

Thank you for the info. I hope there will be some great ladies when I touch down in June.