Author Topic: Elko latex party  (Read 733 times)

Offline Ccummins590

• Lookie-Loo
Elko latex party
« on: %908 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Good afternoon, does anyone know if any providers in Elko or battle mountain have the option for latex suits for either the provider or me or both? Thanks in advance!

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
Re: Elko latex party
« Reply #1 on: %931 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Good afternoon, does anyone know if any providers in Elko or battle mountain have the option for latex suits for either the provider or me or both? Thanks in advance!
Welcome Ccummins590. You may want to contact Mona's Ranch or Mistress Nina Diamond who just finished a tour there. Not sure when she will be back, but she is a Deutsch Fraulein Dominatrix with experience in the BDSM Dungeons of Germany and seems to be sporting some latex in some of her photos on the Fetish page of Mona's site. Hope that helps.

Offline Ccummins590

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: %961 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Thanks!

Offline Ccummins590

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #3 on: %963 %04, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I wonder who’s at calico

Offline HopelessRealist

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: %693 %07, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

Limited knowledge since this isn't my area, but this thread may also be of interest to you if you did not already see it (new mini dungeon setup):
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=38957.0

Offline Bellashaciendaranch

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #5 on: %860 %07, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
This request is not uncommon and is often accommodated based on the specialties of the courtesans available at any given time. I suggest reaching out to the establishment directly and specifying your interests. We strive to fulfill your every desire.  ;)
https://bellas.us/
X: @BellasHacienda

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: %091 %08, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »

Hey buddy! 

I know we have been emailing let me know if I can do anything else for you!

Thx
Monas and Inez’s