Author Topic: Anyone here been to Ely lately?  (Read 742 times)

Offline beevis

• Lookie-Loo
Anyone here been to Ely lately?
« on: %136 %12, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Just wondering if it's worth the trip to visit Stardust or Big 4.  There are very little / no reviews on these places here, at least recently. 

Supposedly "Green Lantern" is re-opening in June https://greenlanternbrothel.com/ 

Although there are some Google reviews of the Big 4 from the past 3 months that sound very bad....

"This place is garbage. 1000 for 30 Mims. Save your money"  AND
"This place is a joke the girls is 2 girls in there 40-60 years old Nad don't look good at all and then thay kept rising the price not cool" 

Maybe those people just had a bad experience and are exaggerating, but I'm trying to be optimistic, but also don't want to be disappointed. 

Thanks in advance!

Online SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Anyone here been to Ely lately?
« Reply #1 on: %212 %12, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Green lantern is not reopening in June. There was someone trying to reopen it but the building(old green lantern building) was sold before they could buy it. Supposedly they are looking at another location, not sure where, wouldn’t mind them looking somewhere besides Ely.

Offline HopelessRealist

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: %224 %12, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Pretty sure the green lantern web site is old and a red herring.  See this thread:  http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=38929.0  [Edit: just barely beat to the punch on this part :P ]

My opinion of Ely on my own pass through (conversations/tours only) was not great.  Stardust had some hope though was going through some turnover and renovations, so (?).  Big 4 owner was a clown and personally I would avoid. Aside from my own minor experience he has a bad rep and tip expectations/shenanigans sound possibly common there (for me it was only confirmed on the tour, not a party, but that is a giant red flag in itself).

I've heard other things from word-of mouth/gossip that were also not positive but not as easily confirmable.  I would however tend to believe those reviews. 

I feel bad for ladies in those circumstances if they are just trying to do their thing, though in one case on of the ladies (and also some later hearsay) did not strike me as entirely sympathetic either, so just proceed with caution.

With no useful web sites (that I know of or can find), unless there is a post/advert on the forums, you will be going in blind.  Anyone can check for themselves of course and maybe find a hidden gem, and/or see if Stardust is doing better lately or not.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %607 %13, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
As I've said before I went through Ely in 2020 when brothels were closed, but bars and massage parlors were open. Had a nice conversation with the bartender at the Stardust. She told me the massage parlor at the big 4 was open. I visited them and got a "massage." I had a drink with the manager, who was a nice Brazilian lady.

I wouldn't take a trip to Ely just for brothels, but if you are passing through give the brothels a try.

Personally, I would just go to Elko and visit Mona's and Inez. You cant go wrong there.

Offline RoadTripper

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: %307 %13, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Per Speed Racer's driving directions guide, it seems like going through Ely is the best way to get to Elko if coming up from California or Vegas:

http://www.sex-in-nevada.net/directions/ElkoCo.html#ECB-S

The houses may be worth a look if passing through. I'm saving up for Elko though :P

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: %470 %14, %2024, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I stopped at the Big Four a few weeks back....One lady..she threw a "sucker rate" at me $2000 an hour..laughable.....

Went over to the VIP side...$500 an hour from an Asian lady....

Stardust was closed when I was there...

More details if you pm me...if you are seriously considering a special trip to Ely...
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline JasonNE

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: %979 %07, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I stopped by both a couple years back.  I'll just say that I thought both were very disappointing.  There were only two positives, and both were at the Stardust.  First, Stardust was very dog friendly.  It helped since I was traveling cross country with my dog.  Second, Stardust offered me a couple free drinks.  I still tipped her for the drink, but she didn't charge me it. 

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #7 on: %283 %07, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I had a subpar personal experience myself at Big 4. I have to second the management issues others have mentioned in this thread. Stardust would have been worth a try but if it is still closed indefinitely - as it seems to have closed for a while now - you will need to opt for other localities.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS