Author Topic: hugely disappointed  (Read 1883 times)

Offline knitwit

• Regular
Re: hugely disappointed
« Reply #15 on: %875 %03, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
I've made that mistake before in just trusting the website availability. Now I make sure to make an appointment to make sure the lady is there or at least get notified if they leave.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: %960 %03, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
In my situation the lady asked the house  to tell me to come back later that afternoon, but the house never gave me the message

Online SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: %077 %03, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
In my situation the lady asked the house  to tell me to come back later that afternoon, but the house never gave me the message

My point was that no matter how something is set up there’s still going to be a hiccup. Someone suggested making an appointment and if the girl is not able to keep it you can be contacted. You weren’t, so despite you doing everything in your power to make sure everything went right, there was an issue out of your control.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: %189 %03, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
Your are right. I've seen that a few times since that incident, but I always have a plan b just in case.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: %220 %03, %2024, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
+3
Gus,

Our website will never be perfect!  Please call anytime you want to be sure of anything.
Maybe I will remove this available now entirely.

Things change and emergencies happen did you ever consider that?

We are not American Airlines with a giant IT department .

Next time pick up the phone like many have suggested.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: %661 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
My first trip back to Elko after covid I had made an appointment to see a lady at Inez's, but she never returned. Luis texted me too let me know. I think that was service above and beyond. Calling ahead is always a good idea, but sometimes life happens and you just have to adjust.

I think the communication at Mona/ Inez is the best. Just don't rely only on the web site. Give them a call.

Offline CJ

• Regular
« Reply #21 on: %808 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+3
Gus,

Our website will never be perfect!  Please call anytime you want to be sure of anything.
Maybe I will remove this available now entirely.

Things change and emergencies happen did you ever consider that?

We are not American Airlines with a giant IT department .

Next time pick up the phone like many have suggested.

Please don't remove the "available now" from the websites. I think most of us understand it is not going to be accurate 100% of the time. But I greatly appreciate being able to check the website and have a pretty good idea of who is available that day. You do a better job of keeping us informed than a lot of houses do. Thanks, Louis and crew!

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #22 on: %854 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I agree. In my opinion the majority of other houses are absolutely horrible when it comes to who's currently available. Mona's/Inez's is almost always accurate and in my opinion is the best.

Offline NightTraveler

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #23 on: %884 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I agree. I want to call Louis leading up to the day of my appointment wanting to see if anything has changed with my lady of choice but I'd hate to call him too often and be a nuisance lol.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: %915 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
I  really enjoy talking to you guys and no one has ever been a bother.  It is my mission in life to be as upfront, clear, and accurate as possible.   Thank you

Online SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: %921 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I agree. In my opinion the majority of other houses are absolutely horrible when it comes to who's currently available. Mona's/Inez's is almost always accurate and in my opinion is the best.

I will say that I do feel as a customer you do need to give a little leeway. If someone is available now and they left the previous day, you just have to accept it. I think Peter handles the website and if you know anything about him he wears many hats, bartender, manager, finances, security etc. I can accept that it might take a day or 2 to get updated. Now if the person who is “available now” hasn’t been there in 2 weeks, well that’s a different story.

That said it might not be a bad idea to always have “tour ends” on the website, I know that’s there sometimes and I do realize things come up, but that might be helpful for times when there isn’t time to update the website.

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #26 on: %930 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
I agree. I want to call Louis leading up to the day of my appointment wanting to see if anything has changed with my lady of choice but I'd hate to call him too often and be a nuisance lol.

One of the reasons I like Mona's/Inezs is because everything is easy, I can easily say Louis is one of the best at communicating with about things such as line ups etc. I dont message him all the time day after day but he's always great about getting back to me with answers

Offline NightTraveler

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #27 on: %942 %04, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I  really enjoy talking to you guys and no one has ever been a bother.  It is my mission in life to be as upfront, clear, and accurate as possible.   Thank you

This is why as a newer Monger, I have decided to make my first experiences in Elko specifically Monas and Inez. Great people like Louis who is helpful! I'll be in contact soon..

Offline tygryffon

• Couch Lint
  • tygryffon
« Reply #28 on: %124 %05, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I know how disappointing that can be - forming a big bubble and then having the universe burst it. You have my commiserations for the emotional downswing.

That said, you won't regret starting a conversation with Louis and touching base with him before trips. You clearly know how good things can be with folks like Mila, time to get the magic brothel fairy Louis on your side to make trips smooth as butter.
SG - Satisfaction Guaranteed

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #29 on: %288 %07, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Yes, as others here have mentioned, a lady's tour can end suddenly and unexpectedly due to personal emergencies and other surprises, even if you have called ahead the day before. I would be reluctant to book an entire trip based on one particular lady's availability. At Mona's and many other ranches, there are usually several other ladies on tour so as long as you have a bit more flexibility than "Mila or bust", you should be able to have a good time.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS