Poll

What is your preferred duration of a party with a lady?

Less than 30 minutes
0 (0%)
30 minutes
6 (12.8%)
45 minutes
0 (0%)
1 hour
27 (57.4%)
1.5 hours
7 (14.9%)
2 hours
4 (8.5%)
More than 2 hours
3 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Preferred Duration of Party  (Read 831 times)

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
Preferred Duration of Party
« on: %578 %09, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I’m sure there may be a wide variability with caveats based on which house, which lady, what type of party, etc, but just curious how long folks typically plan their party for.

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
Re: Preferred Duration of Party
« Reply #1 on: %736 %09, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I prefer at least 2hrs, maybe an hour if its first time with tbem. If I really like the gal probably 3hrs+

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: %742 %09, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I like an hour. I've done some half hour parties, but often feel a bit of pressure. An hour is (for me) enough time to ease into things a bit, maybe explore some specialty facilities the house offers, and usually get a bit of cool down at the end of the allotted time. It just feels about right. I'd be reluctant to book longer unless I already know the lady.

Offline Luna117

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #3 on: %927 %09, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I have found that 1 hour is The Sweet Spot I don't feel rushed or anything.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: %061 %09, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Short answer it depended on the girl in front of me at the moment.  Regardless it always worked that it was long enough.

Offline HopelessRealist

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: %307 %09, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Many variables so "it depends" but I am not sure I can deal with 30 or less outside of *maybe* if i already know someone well so something could go full tilt out of the gate.  I have now a few 45-50s that were OK though, and sometimes that can address a budget concern while staying more or less close to the hour feeling.

2+ or extensions are highly conditional and have happened but also don't (usually) seem as necessary to the core party.  In most cases I would rather come back later vs extend parties, but unless at some point I live closer by, sometimes I just want to make what I can of the time I have. That said this is not accounting for preliminary conversation and that varies highly by house/lady.  I do better in settings and with people where the preambles can be more casual.

Offline vegasdude

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: %841 %10, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
One hour usually works for me.  I have had some great 30 minute party's. 

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %163 %10, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I like to do 1 hour parties and then ask to extend if the party is going well. Usually, most ladies are very willing to extend if they have the time and if they are enjoying the party too.  I confess that twice I have made the mistake before of booking a 2 hour party with someone that I had met for the first time and then ended up stuck in a awful party that lasted too long and realized I paid too much.

Lesson learned is to only do longer parties if you've partied with them before or have an amazing vibe. This may seem obvious but sometimes you can think only with your small head thinking you want to spend all this time with a gorgeous lady only to find out that you didn't click once the party started.
« Last Edit: %165 %10, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 by Jack Rackham »

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: %280 %10, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
usually book 1hr parties. but 90min seems to be the sweet spot. but like Jack said, thinking with the big head before hand, I would schedule a 60min for most parties, but if I know the girl 90+ always seems to be a better party. I have maybe not been thinking so much with the big head and had a longer party twice I think and they turned out great, couple 60s that didnt need more. but like my top 3 fav girls, I need to make sure to remember/budget for longer parties. makes it no pressure or rush. talk, massage, just take our time and enjoy myself.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #9 on: %104 %12, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I was kind of torn between 2 hours, which I selected, and longer than 2 hours, which I have done maybe 3 times. Being a day tripper that only shows up to town about every 6 weeks, I realize I'm not the norm. Add to that, I'm a no fap/no civilian woman guy and I hit town usually primed for 2 high intensity high energy hours, lol.

Offline Triton

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #10 on: %910 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
I'm a premature ejaculator so two hours to most men is one hour to me. Lol

Online GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #11 on: %694 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
For first visits-- I've always found 60-90 minutes to be the sweet spot. 
Twitter--  @ScottiBlake  The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

Offline Dandaman

• High Roller
« Reply #12 on: Today at %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
The last time I was at a brothel, there were a few young guys at the bar waiting for their friend who had booked a 10 minute party.  I'm at the age where I need a wee bit more than 10 minutes.