Author Topic: Great anticipation at Monas  (Read 833 times)

Offline OldDude

• Lookie-Loo
Great anticipation at Monas
« on: %071 %12, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
I just booked 2 dates at Monas for this weekend (thank you Louis) and my excitement level is through the roof.  First is a date with Riley Gates who I've been admiring for sometime now.  Her reviews have been great, her looks are outstanding and I can tell from her bio that our personalities match well.  The second one is a 2-girl date with Jessy and Mila.  I've never been with two women before but it's always been on my bucket list.  I believe I've hit a grand slam with these two beautiful ladies.  And to raise my anticipation level even higher... BOTH are previous COY winners!  This is going to be a great weekend.  Of coarse I'll give my review next week when I've recovered ;-)

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
Re: Great anticipation at Monas
« Reply #1 on: %084 %12, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
From one old dude to another, you've picked 3 fantastic ladies to be with. Have fun and happy partying! Let us know how it went.

Offline NightTraveler

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: %154 %12, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Sounds amazing! Definitely let us know how it went, I agree.

Offline knitwit

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: %288 %12, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
A great selection of ladies, I hope your trip is at least as fun as you are imagining it.

Offline beevis

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: %136 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Go get em cowboy!  Those are some good looking ladies.  I'd be so nervous in a threesome.  I bet you'd be cool as ice, walk out afterwards like the pimp master general, smoking a cigar. 

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: %165 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
From one old dude to another, you've picked 3 fantastic ladies to be with. Have fun and happy partying! Let us know how it went.

this was my thought reading the OP also. I have not got to party with Riley, yet. Jessy and Mila are 2 of my favs, and I gotta say that would be the 2 girl party I would book and both have suggested it.

someone posted about a 2 girl Riley/Mila party. sounded super fun also. really hard to go wrong at Monas.

Offline tygryffon

• Couch Lint
  • tygryffon
« Reply #6 on: %783 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
As a veteran of a few Jessy/Mila combo parties, you are in for a great time. Enjoy!!
SG - Satisfaction Guaranteed

Offline OldDude

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #7 on: %886 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
Thanks to all the fellow mongers for the good words and encouragement.  I’m in town now and have my date with Riley scheduled for later tonight.  I’m really looking for forward to it.  I’ll post about it tomorrow if I’m able to get out of bed ;)

Offline StyvGyy

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #8 on: %919 %15, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Sounds like an amazing trip with some wonderful ladies. Have a fun time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience!

Offline RoadTripper

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #9 on: %112 %17, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Sounds like fun! I had a great time with Jessy and saw Riley in passing when another gentleman's lineup was called. Missed Mila by a couple of days but her reputation speaks for itself. Hope you have a blast!

Offline DuncanTheGrey

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #10 on: %386 %21, %2024, %1:%Jun:%st %-07:00 »
+2
Heading East tomorrow, already planning my stop at Mona's. Once I know more exactly when I'll be passing through town. I'll be booking some time. Thanks Louis for the messages.