Author Topic: How strict are the time limits?  (Read 506 times)

Offline beevis

• Lookie-Loo
How strict are the time limits?
« on: %125 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
For example, lets say you pay for 15 minutes.  What if 15 minutes goes by, and you aren't "finished" yet, but almost there.  Maybe you need 2 more minutes.  What happens next?  Does the party just stop right on the minute?  Does a loud buzzer go off?  Do you have to reach in your wallet and throw more cash on the table to keep the lady going?

I realize most people probably get 30 minutes or an hour, but the same scenario could apply in those situations too. 

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
Re: How strict are the time limits?
« Reply #1 on: %136 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
House specific.

Monas and Inez’s have timers on the outside of the girls doors that beep. If you pay for an hour they are set for an hour. When they go off the manager/bartender will knock on the door, usually the girl will acknowledge by saying “thank you”. They are more meant for the manager to hear, but you can hear them as well.

From there you do have a little time, maybe <5 minutes, mostly to get dressed and say your goodbyes. No doubt you could finish up though.

At Sheri’s it was on the girl to say “times up”, she will probably either have a kitchen timer or set a timer on her phone. Will also say the girl asked me to shower beforehand (in her room) and did not deduct that from our party time. So there’s probably a little flexibility there.

Dovetail, my one experience there was the manager knocked on the door and gave a 15 minute warning, then knocked again when time was up, again I had a few minutes to regroup after that though.

And then… Mustang. This is the one thing I don’t like about that house. When your time is up someone gets on an intercom (goes to just that girls room) and says “time to rebook” when your time is up. Girl will acknowledge with a “thank you” or something like that. IDK, just seems a little “big brotherish”, makes me think they are listening, though the girls insist they are not. Like all other houses you will have a few minutes to regroup. Also similar to Sheris a shower was required beforehand and was not deducted from my party time.

Chicken I honestly don’t remember, I think it might’ve been like Sheris though, meaning it was on the girl.
« Last Edit: %151 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 by SMRKIA »

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: %161 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
as far as the parting at Monas/Inez and the ladies there. they are contractors and not employed by the house. so I think a lot of what happens is on her side. so when the timer goes off, the house will check in with her. at that point I have been shuffled off quickly (by the lady) and other girls seem to take there time, finish conversation, etc. and/or ask if I would like to extend our time.

I would suggest that you bring this up straight away in your negotiations. as they say, your mileage may very. every girl and house is going to be different. but really in the end, you paid for time and now its up. I'd expect at that point its over, and you need to put more money in to get the timer going.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %321 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Based on your post I would suggest a 30 minute party.   For one they are much better than a quickie 15 minute party and two you can use it to judge for the next party. 

Better to have too much time than not enough!

Of course you can add time too..

An hour party is very typical  and has its rewards!  (Just something to think about)

« Last Edit: %325 %13, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 by Elkogfe »

Offline HopelessRealist

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: %349 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
My experience with this has varied considerably, including even under the same roof, similar (though maybe not quite as extreme) as interest/willingness to converse beforehand.  Some management was a bit more assertive and some ladies were a bit more concerned than others, with an outlier or two that seemed to kind of just do what she wanted to.  Some very rough guidelines in my experience:
- "Shot clock" lenience is usually measured in < 5min though had a couple more forgiving when explicitly discussed in negotiation.  Level of forgiveness likely increases some with party length (adding 5 min to a QV is more significant than to multiple hours).
- "Aftercare" time can vary a bit more and is probably also influenced by how busy things are/might be.  Some additional variance here by party-proper length and rebooking buffers

I guess in general either assume you will get ushered out on time and/or discuss it some beforehand in negotiation, though a tiny bit of of forgiveness is likely.  There may be some more forgiving or lax but do not take anything for granted.

Slight memory fuzz but intercom alerts I think happened for me at Mustang and anything in Mound House, though a couple more may be possible at a few others.  It's weird/jarring in some ways though I almost prefer the mechanical/removed nature vs. someone possibly knocking at the door.

Also yes for most people I would not recommend 15min parties unless you travel with a fluffer.

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: %539 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Yeah, you generally won't be rushed out immediately when time is up, but the general expectation is that you'll be getting dressed and saying goodbye at that point. As others have said, 15 minutes is a really short party, and the ladies are more likely to offer some polite leeway if you've already booked something longer.

I was told by one lady who is no longer in the business that she set her timer a few minutes short of the allotted time, specifically to account for the extra time after the knock. I don't think that's widespread practice, but especially in the busier houses I could understand the argument for it, I suppose.

On one occasion I was still in a lady's room 10 or 15 minutes after the initial knock without being asked for any additional money. We were just having a nice conversation at that point, and she let me know I didn't need to rush out. There was a second knock at a certain point. Unless the lady leaves the room and comes back or you witness her communicating with management you can probably expect them to check in repeatedly in that situation, which is as much about safety and security as any potential fiscal concerns.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: %626 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Lots of great info on here with the variables already pointed out of the house and individual ladies and how busy things are. Some other factors not addressed here are your existing relationship with the lady, if any. Are you a regular, or is she your ATF? You are probably going to get more preferential leeway or special treatment if so. Also factor in things like pre-party drinks or gifts to the lady (and post party) and there is going to be more motivation to go above and beyond from her. Your chemistry with her and how nice you are to her as well.

I've joked on here before that I get better treatment because I gravitate towards Buddhist women! :)

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %684 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Based on your post I would suggest a 30 minute party.   For one they are much better than a quickie 15 minute party and two you can use it to judge for the next party. 

Better to have too much time than not enough!

Of course you can add time too..

An hour party is very typical  and has its rewards!  (Just something to think about)

He didn’t say where he was going. I agree 100% with you but if hes going to Sheris 15 minutes might be the most he can afford.

I didn’t really think to add the individual girl variable. I guess there hasn’t been a noticeable difference in my experiences. But another factor could be does she have an appointment coming up? Also if it’s a busy Friday night she might want to get you out of there quicker so she can coax her next client. I’m typically there during the day when it’s quieter.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: %736 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
If a lady mentions a 15 minute party..I take it as a negotiations ploy...

One.... she may be screening you out...yes... it does happen for various reasons..

Two...be polite..friendly...more times than not she'll come around to a 30 minute party for the money in your budget.. unless your offer is far below house norms....

Three..negotiations are a skill..have your language ready when you enter the house..questions and responses..The lady negotiates every day..but remember you are the customer...a needed customer..it works two ways...

A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline HopelessRealist

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: %836 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
He didn’t say where he was going. I agree 100% with you but if hes going to Sheris 15 minutes might be the most he can afford.

I didn’t really think to add the individual girl variable. I guess there hasn’t been a noticeable difference in my experiences. But another factor could be does she have an appointment coming up? Also if it’s a busy Friday night she might want to get you out of there quicker so she can coax her next client. I’m typically there during the day when it’s quieter.

Chicken Ranch has some 7 minutes specials on menus.  They STILL overpriced.  Sometimes that chicken pilots a roflcopter.

There is indeed some individual variance though it also tag-teams with how the house is run (cooperative or contrast).  It is interesting though I have encountered people under the same roofs with some very different styles in this area.

Re: inbound appointments I have definitely experienced that as well.  In one case someone with both some shot clock forgiveness and casual aftercare speed was much more rigid due to an incoming request and that was totally understandable.  In both cases we got along fine and parted considering it good business, you just have to roll with the punches.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: %019 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
House specific.

Monas and Inez’s have timers on the outside of the girls doors that beep. If you pay for an hour they are set for an hour. When they go off the manager/bartender will knock on the door, usually the girl will acknowledge by saying “thank you”. They are more meant for the manager to hear, but you can hear them as well.

As of 2 months ago no timers on the doors at Mona’s.
The timers are in the office where you pay of your party.
Yes to the knock on the door.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: %030 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
House specific.

I was there a month ago and they had the timers on the door.. Maybe it depends on who is working.or it could be based on where the room is, like if it’s Jessy’s or Milas room, further in the back so the manager might not hear them. All my parties were in the rooms closer to the bar.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: %045 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
House specific.

I was there a month ago and they had the timers on the door.. Maybe it depends on who is working.or it could be based on where the room is, like if it’s Jessy’s or Milas room, further in the back so the manager might not hear them. All my parties were in the rooms closer to the bar.

Maybe Louis will fill us in on the timer issues.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: %201 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+2
We change it all the time.

Sometimes
On doors sometime in room sometimes in office and sometimes both!

Offline BryGuy

• Regular
« Reply #14 on: %324 %14, %2024, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I dont think I could do 15min parties,  no way I'd be able to do that. I'd be too stressed thinking about time. I've never tried 30min but could see that working.  I mostly do at least 2hr parties for the most part. Even if its with someone new and wasnt as great as I would have liked I can honestly say I've spent my money on worse things.