Author Topic: Nia Reese at Inez's  (Read 860 times)

Offline AnotherShrubbery

• Lookie-Loo
Nia Reese at Inez's
« on: %308 %11, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
+2
A second review for someone who for unknown reason seems less-reviewed on here...  Again, no party specifics but a stamp of approval for someone who deserves it.

I met Nia recently and we talked+booked a few times.  She is a friendly and funny person and I enjoyed spending time with her.  I was able to get comfortable and felt welcome in her company especially while re-visiting.  She has one youtube interview up (link below) which showcased her a little, but due to it being a tour interview was a bit more nuts-and-bolts whereas in-person things were more relaxed/casual and maybe had a bit of extra common ground with some minor (that I know of) nerd cred.

Her face is not in her pictures/interview, but in-person but I thought she was pretty cute, especially if you like women with glasses (I like both, but there is a novelty factor there that is a bit less frequent and I saw mentioned in another thread).  You can see more of her physique from photo/video, and she has a nice balance of fit and some curves.  She told me she was considering getting into exercising more, and I was pretty surprised that she was not already, because she looks and (risking borderline pervy moment of observation) feels like someone who spends some time in a gym.

I would recommend meeting and spending time with Nia.  She was easy to get along with and fun to be with, and feel like that would probably hold true with most people, so don’t be afraid to make the request.

(Link to Bobby G’s interview during the Inez’s tour.  Forum seems to not handle the time stamp right but it starts at the 10min mark)
« Last Edit: %310 %11, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 by AnotherShrubbery »

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Nia Reese at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: %783 %12, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
Thank you for the review!

Nia is wonderful and super sexy for sure!

Offline eastcoast bob

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: %098 %12, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
A second review for someone who for unknown reason seems less-reviewed on here...  Again, no party specifics but a stamp of approval for someone who deserves it.

I met Nia recently and we talked+booked a few times.  She is a friendly and funny person and I enjoyed spending time with her.  I was able to get comfortable and felt welcome in her company especially while re-visiting.  She has one youtube interview up (link below) which showcased her a little, but due to it being a tour interview was a bit more nuts-and-bolts whereas in-person things were more relaxed/casual and maybe had a bit of extra common ground with some minor (that I know of) nerd cred.

Her face is not in her pictures/interview, but in-person but I thought she was pretty cute, especially if you like women with glasses (I like both, but there is a novelty factor there that is a bit less frequent and I saw mentioned in another thread).  You can see more of her physique from photo/video, and she has a nice balance of fit and some curves.  She told me she was considering getting into exercising more, and I was pretty surprised that she was not already, because she looks and (risking borderline pervy moment of observation) feels like someone who spends some time in a gym.

I would recommend meeting and spending time with Nia.  She was easy to get along with and fun to be with, and feel like that would probably hold true with most people, so don’t be afraid to make the request.

(Link to Bobby G’s interview during the Inez’s tour.  Forum seems to not handle the time stamp right but it starts at the 10min mark)

funny and cute..... fun is a good combination

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %377 %14, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Nia has been certified by the BBB.
One of the Best Bootys in the Business.
She gets the official Q verified and sought-after squeal of approval.
Q

Offline JW

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #4 on: %250 %19, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
wonder if she would party with Sasha  ;)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: %257 %19, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
I am sure she would!