Author Topic: Mother/Daughter at The Chicken Ranch Article  (Read 687 times)

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
Re: Mother/Daughter at The Chicken Ranch Article
« Reply #15 on: %873 %16, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
I just thought of something. Rylie Gray should change her name to Stacy. Why you ask? Because Stacy’s mom has got it going on:

Or maybe it should be “Stacy and her mom, have got it going on, they’re all I want and I’ve waited for so long, Stacy can’t you see you and your mom are the girls for me”
Haha. I suppose a guy could go in and ask to role play the video with mom and daughter in a party. I forgot how catchy that song is.

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: %896 %17, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
I just thought of something. Rylie Gray should change her name to Stacy. Why you ask? Because Stacy’s mom has got it going on:

Or maybe it should be “Stacy and her mom, have got it going on, they’re all I want and I’ve waited for so long, Stacy can’t you see you and your mom are the girls for me”
Haha. I suppose a guy could go in and ask to role play the video with mom and daughter in a party. I forgot how catchy that song is.

A work friend and I worked out the timeline a few years back and there's no reason that Stacy's mom can't be Jesse's girl when she grew up.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #17 on: %914 %17, %2024, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
Hilarious, Mr. Lloyd. Since we're back to my early 80's heyday, is it possible that Stacy's mom is Leah's younger sister from the song Ah! Leah! from Donnie Iris? Don't even get me started about their cousin Sharona (got the cassette), lol.  :)