Author Topic: Reno Trip - Oct 2011  (Read 1501 times)

Voyeur

Reno Trip - Oct 2011
« on: October 19, 2011, 08:27:08 AM »
+1
I'm at the Reno airport right now, using their Wi-fi. My hotel, which will remain unnamed (but rhymes with Hands) didn't have internet access (at least free), so I've been incommunicado for a few days.

I'll write more tomorrow when I'm home and  get a little rest, but for now a very quick summary:

Sunday, after arriving and getting cleaned up, I checked out a few houses. Started at the Wild Horse (where I met JustTom), then headed south to the Sagebrush and Love Ranch. I had been e-mailing back and forth with Jill Chandler for quite awhile, and had told her I'd be in town. I had sent her a picture, and  she recognized me immediately (even  before I recognized her - she's a little taller than I'd realized from her pictures). Review to follow, my only comment for now - Wow! AWESOME party. Stopped briedfly at the Bunny Ranch on my way back to the freeway, as I had also contacted a BR girl who told me she would be there. Turns out she was on vacation.

Monday I spent the entire day with a good friend of mine, and did some emergency shopping. Before leaving home, I had asked her about the weather and what to pack. She told me to bring one long sleeve shirt and everything else short sleeve. Somehow I interpreted that as bring ONE short sleeve and everything else long sleeve. It was too warm, and I needed to pick up a couple shirts.

Tuesday I went to Virginia City, then down to Kit kat Lane again. Stopped at the Sage, to see who was there and hoping to talk to Marvin. He was very busy, but we did at least have a quick "How are you - how have you been" chat. Then back over to the LR. So far I hadn't seen anyone else that really got my interest, so back for a second, longer party with Jill. This time it was OMG Wow!

Back to the hotel just in time to clean up a bit, then go to meet IB and Sheri for dinner. Good food, and we stayed way after finishing eating just talking. Very good evening with two very good people.

Well, better go check in now. More to follow, and a couple Jill Chandler reviews, tomorrow.

Voyeur

Re: Reno Trip - Oct 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 09:21:05 AM »
+1
Thought I would update my thoughts now that I've been back home for a week.

First - bringing back the topic of appointments. I did not  make an appointment for a specific day/time, and did not leave a deposit. However I did converse via e-mail with a Bunny Ranch girl about the possibility of getting together. I asked if she would be there during the days I would be in town, and what her normal shift time was. I received the following responses: "... so kind of you to write me! I will definitely be at the Bunny Ranch during those dates." and in a followup message "My normal hours are 10AM-10PM, but I tend to work later than that. I can be ready outside of that on short notice, as I live not too far away. I'm looking forward to mid-October now!"
When I stopped at the BR on Sunday, she wasn't there. I thought OK, Sunday's normally a slow day, that's understandable. I asked if she would be in Tuesday. Someone checked with the office, and I was told she was on vacation for two weeks.

The Sagebrush is my favorite house in the north. It was the first house I ever visited and partied in, Marvin has a great reputation as an owner, and as a few long time mongers remember, he once helped handle a situation for me in a manner I had no right to expect. That said... I was quite disappointed in the lineup the two times I was there.

Jill. I notice she has been a lot more active on our board over the last week. I wrote a review that is up now. Great party(s). Only thing I can add is what I shared with people in chat last night. When I got dressed and ready to leave, she fell to the floor, clutching my leg, trying to drag me back to the bed. "Don't go" she begged. "You're the greatest lover I've ever had. I've never had anyone so big, anyone who satisfied me like you do..."
And then my alarm woke me up.

Seriously, I had a great time. Hope it won't be too long til I get down there again. LPIN Gathering? Hopefully.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 11:26:36 AM by Voyeur »

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:43:19 AM »

Jill. I notice she has been a lot more active on our board over the last week. I wrote a review that is up now. Great party. Only thing I can add is what I shared with people in chat last night. When I got dressed and ready to leave, she fell to the floor, clutching my leg, trying to drag me back to the bed. "Don't go" she begged. "You're the greatest lover I've ever had. I've never had anyone so big, anyone who satisfied me like you do..."

Seriously, I had a great time. Hope it won't be too long til I get down there again. LPIN Gathering? Hopefully.

Voyeur, you hoser!  In chat you never said anything about an alarm!   ;D   ;)

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 12:22:34 PM »

Jill. I notice she has been a lot more active on our board over the last week. I wrote a review that is up now. Great party. Only thing I can add is what I shared with people in chat last night. When I got dressed and ready to leave, she fell to the floor, clutching my leg, trying to drag me back to the bed. "Don't go" she begged. "You're the greatest lover I've ever had. I've never had anyone so big, anyone who satisfied me like you do..."

Voyeur, you hoser!  In chat you never said anything about an alarm!   ;D   ;)

hahaha I was just thinking the same thing!!! lol You dog you. ;)  ;D

Oddball

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »
BTW, thanks for the trip report!
 :D