Author Topic: My Third Experience(s)  (Read 3926 times)

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
My Third Experience(s)
« on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:15 AM »
My Third Experience(s)

Sorry it took so long to get this written but I have had so many other things on my plate that I couldn't get this thing written in one fell swoop like I wanted to. But then again, I never realized that I would have so much to write about. But first, I wanted to go ahead and reveal who I had previous partied with....

My First Experience(s):
Rochelle Worthington & Vanilla
Hailey Rain
Rochelle Worthington, Robyn Stiletto, & Ellisa Lovegood
Robyn Stiletto

My Second Experience(s)
Robyn Stiletto
Anna Suvari
Katie Michaels
Katie Michaels (there were two different days with her on back to back days)

Saturday

I get up at 2:00 in the morning to get my final things ready for my trip. It would be a two hour trip to the airport and I wanted to leave the house by 3:00. I was actually able to leave by 2:50 and went up to get gas and was on the road by 3:30. And of course, it was raining that morning and at one point, was raining very very hard. I knew a headache was on its way but when would I get it, I don't know. So I get to the place where I would be parking my car, this time I had no trouble getting there because I knew exactly where it was this time, refer to My Second Experience(s) thread. The shuttle takes me to the airport and everything is pretty much uneventful except that when I went through that full body x-ray scan thingamajig, something pops up in my upper right leg and the TSA guy says he needs to pat that area down. "Uh, ok." The only thing I can think of that was caught on the scan was a piece of lead that's in my leg from a pencil that a kid back in 1st stuck in my leg. But that's another story. I get to the gate and only have about 45 minutes before I board the plane. Three and a half hours later, we land into Salt Lake City. At this point, I'm starting to get a headache so I go this deli for a sandwich and I ordered one. Then I found out the price...$8 for a sandwich that's about the size of a six inch sub from Subway. Holy cow! Way way way too much for a sandwich but you know, there's really not much of a choice, if you don't like the prices of food and drink at the airport, you can choose not to eat or drink. But I couldn't take that choice, I had to eat something because I was getting a bad headache. Anyway, we hop onto the plane en route for Reno.

Both flights to Reno were very, very smooth. Hardly any turbulence at all. I was happy about that. So as I wait for my bags, I ended up chatting with two guys from the plane, both from different cities, who flew there for the National Bowling Tournament. The one guy said he had to bowl in three hours and had to get to the National Bowling Stadium to buy himself a brand new ball and shoes for the tournament. I guess it's something he does every year. But anyway, by this point, the food I had eaten really didn't help my headache much and my head was hurting by now. By now, I was afraid of how this would affect my upcoming party with Jill, considering I was going to be meeting her in three hours. I had texted her to let her know I had gotten into town and asked if I could show up about an hour later or so. She agreed because she wanted to get in a quick nap because she was up late the night before. So I get to the rental car place to pick up the car. After a few minutes, he guy rings up a $140 bill for me, and I said "Whoah, what's that for?" He tells me it's for the GPS and the taxes for the car. I told him that I was under the impression that the GSP came with the car free of charge. He told me it wasn't. Then I told him I didn't want the GSP if that's the case. That knocked my bill to about $40, which was strictly taxes and I thought that was paid for when I paid for the car and my plane tickets. He said taxes are never included in the price because taxes can change from time to time so they figure it's better to let us pay for it when we pick up the car. So nice that we are not informed of this when we confirm everything online. What if I hadn't had any money extra for this? I would've been screwed. The guy behind the counter knew I wasn't happy about this but I knew there was nothing he could do. So I get my car and take off for the National Bowling Stadium to pick up my bowling equipment that I had UPSed a week before so I wouldn't have to worry about it during my flight. After I picked up the package (4 bowling balls), I went to one of the bowling pro shops to have one of the balls worked on. A half hour later, I leave the Stadium for Gold Hill, where I was going to bed staying for the night.

The reason I was staying in Gold Hill that night was because the Gold Hill Hotel is reportedly haunted and I wanted to find out for myself if it really was. So while I'm driving 395 South and finally to Hwy 50, my headache was getting a little better but not enough for me to be happy with it. I had planned on taking a nap at the hotel before my party. But anyway, I finally get to 341 North towards Virginia City, which is only a couple miles north of Gold Hill. Going along this stretch of a little road scared me because I was going through the mountains, which I wasn't expecting, and I wasn't too crazy about driving through mountains. Meanwhile, I was able to take in the scenery of all the old stuff in the fields that was obviously from the mining days at the mid- to late-1800's. I knew that I was passing through history. But I had no idea how much of that history included reported hauntings. But anyway, I finally get into Gold Hill and I slow down so that I don't miss the hotel. The reason for this is because I have no idea what it looks like nor did I know where it was located. All I knew was that it was on 341 somewhere. Luckily, I found it without a problem. I pulled into it angled parking lot and tried to find a door into the place. I go into this one door and found myself already in a hallway of rooms and I knew I went in the back door. After a couple of minutes, I found the front desk and figured out that I had entered the back parking lot. Had I went pass the Gold Hill Hotel sign, I would've been right at the front door. So the lady at the desk greets me and I tell her who I was and she was excited because she had been the lady I had emailed over the previous months about getting a room and told me that I was in for a treat with the room I reserved. She did warn me the ghost (Rose) haunting my room likes to take items and place them elsewhere in the room. I made a mental note of this for later in the night and the next morning.

So I get into my room and start unpacking a little bit so that I could place some items in different places to test the claim of items being misplaced. I also brought out my laptop with its webcam and tested out the recording so that I could make sure that not only does it take a good video, but a good audio. The test came out crystal clear. So I placed the laptop in the corner of the room so that it would cover the whole room and peer into the bathroom as well. I had also brought my K2 meter, which is an EMF (electromagnetic field) detector. It's a theory that spirits generate an EMF in the area they are in. So I'm holding my K2 meter and sitting in the chair in the room and I start talking and began asking questions. I had explained to this "ghost" that the device in my hand would light up if she were to wave her hand in front it and I asked her to do so for me. One of the lights lit up. Now the claims of this room was starting to seem like it had some validity behind it. Throughout the hour or so I was in the room, the K2 meter would lit up every so often, but never in an interval set time. I was getting myself ready for my party with Jill when Jill had texted me that Miss Isis would be joining us. This came as a shock to me. So I thought "Ok, let's see where that leads us." Meanwhile, I hop into the shower and after so long, the water starts to get very hot, and then very cold and it just kept on going back and forth between hot and cold. I wasn't too happy about that but at least I got cleaned up for my party. Now, keep in mind, there was a wedding party going on downstairs and a lot of people were drinking so I'm guessing people were using the bathroom and maybe someone might have been taking a shower in another room. There's only 14 rooms in this hotel and 4 of those rooms (one of which was mine) were in the original part of the hotel that was built back in 1862 so the plumbing probably wasn't the best even if it was modern. Right before I leave the room for my first party of the week, I went to my laptop that's facing the whole room and into the bathroom and press record on the webcam.

I start driving south on the 341 and I'm driving slow because I don't want to take any chances of flying off the road. Meanwhile, there's this band of motorcycles coming up behind me and they slow down and pretty follow me for several miles until we get out of the mountain and onto flat land. The motorcycle drivers then proceed to pass me and the lead driver flips me off. I didn't let it bother me because I figured that I probably deserved it for being so cautious. It's beginning to get a little dark but I ended up making my way from the Gold Hill Hotel on 341 to Hwy 50 without a problem. Now it's time for the final moments before I get the The Love Ranch in Moundhouse.

I pull up to The Love Ranch and after a moment, I calm myself down because I'm rather nervous because this is one of the parties I had been really looking forward to. At the same time, I'm taking in the view of the brand new front area in front that was built last fall. I thought it looked really good. I'm greeted at the front door with a smile and asked if I had been there before. Of course I have. Then the lady, I forget who it was, asked me if I was here for someone or wanted a lineup. I mentioned Jill's name and off she went. So I sit at the bar and got myself a glass of water because my throat was getting a little dry and look around at the other girls sitting around, Starrla, Gillian, Karma, Jenai, and a few others. And out of nowhere, out walks Jill in this black and white wavy type style dress. After a nice long hug, she sits next to me and orders herself a drink and we begin talking and then Miss Isis comes out and greets me with a kiss. We sit on one of the couches in the parlor and I tell them a little bit about my trip and we just start talking about different things. After a little while, we head to Jill's room.

Party with Jill Chandler and Miss Isis

After determining what our party would entail, we have our party. I won't go into details about this party or any of the others but I will say this...at the end of this party, I could hardly walk. It was such a wild party, I have never had anything like it. Very satisfying and uplifting for me. So after the party, the girls and I end up in the kitchen and enjoy a nice dinner with stuff I can't even remember what is was and after dinner, I take Jill and Isis over to The Bunny Ranch for a little while. At first, Jill asks me if I'm ok to drive, not because I was drinking, I never drink, but because of how worn out I was after our party. The girls lead me to the last couch in the room near the bar and some of the other girls come out and join us. I can see Dennis sitting by the couch in front of the bar with some friends of his. While a couple of the girls sit with myself, Jill, and Isis, mainly to see them because they are never there, Jill tells the girls who I am. Word starts going around and next thing I know, I have met nearly every single girl working there, Tamela, Jayla, Barbie, Laci, Summer, Cami, Kelly, and others. It was amazing seeing all these girls and being introduced to them one right after another. At one point, I'm sitting in between Tamela and Jayla, Tamela and I were introduced but it didn't click for her who I REALLY was. And then the big one...I was introduced to Rapid...but I was introduced to him at shadowofdoubt, not dreamscometrue. I guess he didn't know they were one and the same, me. So after a while, Jill, Isis, and I head back to The Love Ranch. When we get back, Jill and I sit on one of the
couches and Isis goes to get her homework from some classes she was taking. But before I know it, the three of us end up back in Jill's room for some more fun. After that, I'm thinking the party is over and Isis heads out for her to call it a night, Jill keeps me for a little while longer for a third round...she had been wanting some time with me alone. At one point, Isis walks in on us hehe...Now that third and final party is over and it is time for me to head on back to my hotel. I had gotten to The Love at about 6:30 and ended up leaving a little after midnight. It was one crazy night I had on my first night and not a night I'll ever forget.

So now I'm heading back to Gold Hill Hotel, I surprisingly find it easier driving on 341 through the mountains than I did before, probably now that I had driven through twice made the third time easier for me. I approach and hotel and had no trouble finding it this time because I knew what I was looking for, pull up to a parking spot and head to me room. When I get into my room, I took a look at my laptop and had a bit of a shock...it had restarted itself at some point. My laptop was not connected to the internet, nor was the wifi enabled so nothing should have gotten in to the computer and prompt it to restart. So meanwhile, whatever my laptop had recorded during the time I was gone...is gone. Nothing was saved. So the experiences I had earlier in the day had become just that, a personal experience. I get into my night clothes and hop into bed. I was very tired because I had been up for 24 hours, and was very relaxed from the good time that Jill and Isis had given me and I fell asleep very, very fast.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
Re: My Third Experience(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:51 AM »
Sunday

I woke up after a very good night's sleep and felt well rested despite the fact that I was pushed to the limit the night before. After a quick shower, I took a look around the room to see if anything I had set around the room was missing. To my delight and dismay, nothing had been moved. Everything that I had set the night before was still in its place. I was hoping for at least one thing to have been moved but alas, nothing was. So with the exception of the few hits that I got off of my K2 meter, I'm not really convinced that the Gold Hill Hotel is haunted. So I pack everything up and load them into the rented car and head out. I still had plenty of time before I had to be at The Bunny Ranch for my party with Anna Suvari so I decided to take a little trip through Virginia City. Being heavily into the paranormal, the stories that I've heard of this little city really had me intrigued. But the one place I've been wanting to check out has been the Washoe Club. Unfortunately, it was closed when I went by there so I drove through town a little more and finally turned around and headed back out of town. Again, I found 341 to be much easier than even last night to drive through. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this road. Too bad it would be the last time I drive it this week.

I still have 45 minutes before I need to be at The Bunny Ranch so I drive on to Carson City, stopped at Wal-Mart to pick up a couple snacks. Afterwards, I got back on Hwy 50 to find a gas station and found the cheapest in town, Arco. I insert my credit card and for the first time ever, it asks me if I want to approve a 45 cent fee. Of course not, so I pressed "no" and my card was declined. I'm thinking to myself that this was very weird because I've never had that happen to me before. So before I had a chance to go inside to find out what's going on, I see this little sticker on the pump saying "debit only." And I'm thinking well just great, now I have to go somewhere else and pay a little bit more on gas when I'm trying to save up as much as I can because I don't have a debit card. So eventually I come up to either Citgo or BP, I forget which on, but it's on the left hand side as you head east on Hwy 50. I saw an opening I could have taken but would've had to cross the street right before the stoplight but didn't want to do that so I just went to the light and as I turned, I found out there's no immediate turn to get into the gas station. So now I'm starting to get aggravated as I head up about a half mile up the road before I can finally make a u-turn to turn around the get to the gas station and fill up.

Party with Anna Suvari

I finally make my way to The Bunny Ranch and walk in and tell the host that I am here for Anna. I'm actually still early so I figure that she may not be ready and make a nice place for me on one of the couches. Within a couple of minutes, Anna comes right out, sees me, and actually remembered me from last time because I wasn't the only guy sitting there. So she grabs my hand and leads me to her room. After a brief discussion of what we wanted, we get right into it and folks, I had fun! And I think, so did she. She also took me as far as I could go and even took me places I couldn't go. When the party is over, and after a few minutes of relaxation on the bed, she asks me if I'd like to clean up a bit so I opt for a shower. So I get cleaned up because I had sweated just a little bit, and dressed, Anna leads me back to the parlor.

I look at the time on my phone and saw that I still have a couple hours before I need to go check in at the Gold Dust West Hotel so I just decide to sit at the bar for a little while and drink some water, maybe catch a conversation with an unsuspecting bunny or two. But instead, Dennis Hof ends up sitting a couple barstools away from me and we start to chatting about this and that, he asked me where I was
staying, etc. Before I knew it, Tamela Lee, Jayla Conrad, and Natasha Pink (my party for Tuesday) came by and joined us in our conversation. I'm not sure how but our conversation turns towards the paranormal. And Dennis tells this tale of Tamela's room. I don't remember the whole conversation but I do remember this, Tamela's room was originally two rooms that was converted into one big room and something about missing items from long before and that the room was supposedly haunted. Tamela's eyes tells me this is the first she's ever heard of this didn't know what to think of it. She seemed like she was getting nervous about the whole story but she has had that room for quite a while and nothing's ever really happened to her...yet. So Dennis takes his leave, he needs to get some work done and the girls and I hang around for a little while longer just chatting away. I also had the fortune of meeting the lovely Dani James and we get to chatting about music. I also chatted with Chasey Lain, not knowing she was a film star, AND not knowing that I had seen her work as well. Usually I have a very good memory but I didn't make the connection.

So after a little while, the cashier, Katie, came up to me and told me that Dennis has offered for me to stay in the bungalow suite. My jaw drops, I am stunned. I didn't know what to say and that is a rarity for me. I was speechless. Katie told me that I could stay in the suite free of charge for the remainder of my trip there if I would like, and they could call Gold Dust West Hotel on my behalf and have them cancel the reservation for me and I wouldn't lose my deposit. I just could not believe this! Now, I have heard of Dennis' generosity, but usually when you hear this of people, you think automatically that they are exaggerating. There is no exaggeration in Dennis' case, he really that generous. So Katie tells me that one of the maids can show me where to drive out back so that I can get my luggage to the room and introduces me to the maid. We go out to my car and she instructs me where to drive. We get to the gate and she unlocks the key and we both began unloading my luggage into Suite B. I just couldn't believe it, the room was very, very nice. So after unloading the car, the maid lets me out of the gate, locks it, and heads back to the ranch while I bring my car back out around front. About 15 minutes later, Kate comes to me and tells me that the maid had put me in the wrong room and that I was supposed to be in Suite C. I told her that it didn't really matter which room I'm in, I'm just very grateful for the room I was in. Katie told me that the maid had already moved my stuff over the to the next room and said that I would like that room better with a wink. Turns out, she was right. I go to the office where Dennis was doing some paper and I thank him for letting me stay there. He invited me to go to dinner with him and some of the girls and tells me they are going to a Chinese restaurant. I declined the offer because I went to a Chinese restaurant once before and hated it. I head back to the suite to do some unloading since I was going to be staying there for the next six days, I might as well make myself comfortable.

After getting everything straightened out and settled in, I head back to the parlor of the ranch. It's about 4:30pm and Dennis is sitting at the bar. I next by him and he asks me how I like the room, I told him that I loved it and thanked him again. Then a bunch of bunnies came out of nowhere wearing regular clothes, Dennis informs them that I will be joining them to dinner. "I am?" After seeing all these girls, I really couldn't say anything but I do remember that most Chinese restaurants serve regular American food as well so I went with them. There's a stretched limo outside waiting for us. It seats nine people, there's myself and Dennis, and eight bunnies, Tamela Lee, Jayla Conrad, Barbie Girl, Audrey, Summer Smith, Sunny Lane, Karla Kubana, and Kelly Skyline. I'm seated in the far back clear on the left side with Karla sitting beside me. It takes us about 15 minutes to get to the Bamboo Gardens. When we get inside, the hostess leads us to a room with a really cool entrance and we all sit at this nice big round table with a spinning platform on top. Starting with Dennis, to his left is Sunny, Jayla, Tamela, Kelly, Barbie, Summer, myself, Karla, and Audrey. We each order something and we all shared in our orders, putting all the food on the platform and spinning it around so that everybody can get a piece of everything. I order the garlic chicken, that was a big hit. At one point of the dinner, we were talking about Ron Jeremy. Dennis decides that I am now Ron Jeremy's brother for obvious reasons. Karla was the only one who thought I really was his brother. But anyway, Dennis gets his cell phone and proceed to call him but he got the answering machine. He begins leaving a message and tells him what he ordered and passes the phone around to everybody so that they can tell him what they had. When the phone got to me, I introduced myself as his new brother and told him that I had several different variety of kitty cats. Everyone got the joke. Then, dinner was over and we all got fortune cookies. Dennis thought it would be fun if we read out our fortunes and end the sentence with "in the sheets." I looked at my and I knew that I had the best one. But I waited my turn for everyone else to read theirs and then I read mine..."You will be unusually successful in an entertainment career...in the sheets." The girls whooped and gave me an ovation for that one. Of course, I would up with the fortune that would be perfect for the settling that I was in. As we were all getting ready to leave, another group from the ranch comes in for dinner and Dennis joins them. I don't remember who all were in this group but I do remember two of them were Cami Parker and Chasey Lain. So the rest of us head on back to The Bunny Ranch. I hang out in the parlor and strike up conversations with some bunnies, mainly Dani James again, discussing music and things like that. Later on that night, I'm talking with Sunny Lane and she tells me that she's a porn star, which I did not know. She takes me back to her to show this shrine memorabilia shrine she's got set up to show her clients. I thought it looked really neat.

After a very pleasant and surprising day, I retire back to my suite and once again, in awe of the room that I am in. Let me describe my room here. One, it's a huge room, bigger than the average hotel room. When you walk into the sliding glass door, there is a little stand to the immediate left that holds a radio, a Nintendo Wii, and a few other things. There are two loveseat couches, one of the left side of the room, one on the right side of the room. Next to the right side couch, is this plaster giraffe. Directly across the room to the left hand side wall, there is a very nice fireplace, and this weird seat thingie that glides back and forth that's for two women. How do I know it's for two women? There's a dildo on each end on the seat. I'm not sure what it's called but the way it's set up, two women sit on the thing, with the dildo inside of them, and they rock back and forth...as they rock back and forth, the dildos move and go up and down inside them. I can just about imagine how much play time this thing has seen. Then there's the bed at the end of the room. It's a huge king size bed with about six pillows on it. A very comfortable bed I might add as well. Right next tot he bed is a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall. On the other side of the bed, of course there's a nightstand with a radio/clock, and a nice long tall lamp. Then embedded into the wall, there's a mini kitchen, a sink, a mini refrigerator, and a microwave. Then there's the bathroom, a huge bathroom. A nice big shower that could easily comfortably have 4 people in there. Now, it took me quite a while to figure out how the shower works, going from hot to cold and back, from the shower sprayer to the waterfall directly above and back. But luckily, I got the hang of it. So I'm ready to call it a night and I'm watching one of my DVDs on my own little mini DVD player with a little screen. And I go comfortably to sleep.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »
Monday

I wake up early this morning so that I can get ready for my party with Vanilla Frost. We were going to go bowling at the Gold Dust West Bowling Center and then have a party back at The Love Ranch. Beforehand, I head out to Carson City for some breakfast and stop at Carl Junior's, which is Hardee's in my area. But the difference is, they don't have biscuits and gravy, which I LOVE from Hardee's. But they have a special on buffalo chicken sandwiches, a dollar per sandwich. Now, I love buffalo chicken but never had one from this franchise, never even knew they had it. So i thought I would give it a try, for a dollar a piece, you can't really go wrong. Luckily in this case, it was really good. I got two of them and they are good. After eating that, I head on to The Love Ranch but before I go that far, i stop by Gold Dust West to check out the bowling center and find out what times they are open. The lady behind the counter told me that there's a senior's tournament going on throughout the day and that open bowling won't be until 6pm that night. I would later found out that Vanilla had called them earlier inquiring the same as I just did.

Before I stop at The Love Ranch, I decided to stop back at The Bunny Ranch real quick to pick up a couple things and ran into Tamela Lee. I asked her if we could go ahead and negotiate our party for the next day and she takes me into her room and we talk. During this talk, I decide to split the party up and just party with her and Jayla tomorrow and party with Natasha the next day or Thursday. We go and tell Katie, the cashier this so that she could make the necessary arrangements and get it set up.

I get to The Love Ranch and tell the hostess that I was here and waiting for Vanilla so I just just sit down and strike up some conversations with some of the ladies. I got to know Karmen Leigh a little bit, she took me to her for a few minutes how me around but didn't try to get me to party, as she knew I was waiting for Vanilla. So back in the parlor, I'm talking with some of the ladies, Karma Luv, Jasmine Jamison, Annie Anderson, and Miss Isis. Karmen leaves for the day and would be off for the next two days. Meanwhile, at one point, it's just me and Karma talking and we find out that we have quite a lot in common. During the conversation, Vanilla sends me a text...something completely unexpected has come up and there's no way she can get out of it. I text her back and she calls me and explains everything. I understand because things do happen. It's called real life. So we agree to just do our Friday party, which is fine with me. So I continue chatting away with Karma, getting to know each other a little more and then I get another text, this time from Natasha Pink. Tomorrow was the only day she can party with me because she's leaving early the next morning for vacation. Tamela also texts me to let me know the same thing. SO after a few texts back and forth with both ladies, Natasha and I will now be doing our party on Tuesday, and the party with Tamela and Jayla will now be on Thursday. Meanwhile, I am exhausted already and I haven't done a thing today! So after all this, I remembered that I needed to call Circus Circus in Reno and cancel my reservation since I was going to be staying in the suite for the rest of my time here. I come back into the parlor and chatted away again. After a short while, I decide that I want to have a party. I look at Karma and I tell her that I would like to talk about a party. So she leads me to her room and we start doing a little wheeling and dealing. Once we finally come up with a decision on everything, I tell her I'd like to go back to my suite and get cleaned up a bit and she in turn
wants to try to reserve the VIP Room for us. I had also told her that I was going to bring my K2 meter because I wanted to check out the VIP Room like I did when I was there last June.

So after getting cleaned up, I get a text on my phone from Tamela asking if I could pick up some food at Bamboo Gardens for her, Jayla, and Sunny. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with that. If I didn't have a party to get to, I would have gladly gone out and gotten the food for the girls. But unfortunately, I had to tell the girls that I had a party waiting on me and Sunny decided to go on ahead and get the food herself and let me go have my fun. And oh what fun it was going to be.

Party with Karma Luv

I got back to The Love Ranch and Karma was waiting for me. She leads me to the VIP Room and asks me if I was in a hurry to start and I told her no, that I had all night. So she leads me back to her room and we do some more talking and she asks me to show her my K2 meter, which I did. After turning it on, there's nothing unusual about her room as far as any electromagnetic fields go. There's nothing to indicate that there's might be a supernatural presence in her room, which she never was concerned about anyway. So after a little while, we head back to the VIP Room and had our party. Once again, I won't go into any details about the party, but I will say this...it was the most sensual party I've ever had. Very enjoyable, very relaxing.

So after the party, I'm sitting in the parlor just chatting with some of the girls and Karma comes out to join me after she's had a chance to get cleaned up. And I pretty much stayed there chatting with her and all the other girls the rest of the night until I left to go back to The Bunny Ranch. When I got back, I just kinda hung around there a little bit and chatted with some of the girls there as well. After a little while, I decided to call it a night and went back to my room and went to bed. Today was a good day and tomorrow would start my round of bowling tournaments, I needed to get as much rest as I can.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 07:53:53 AM »
Tuesday

I get early, showered, and started getting ready for my first day of bowling. I was going to the Starlite Lanes in Reno for the 40 Frame Game. The 40 Frame Game is not your typical bowling tournament, it's basically four games rolled up into one non-stop game where each frame has a special gimmick. To make a long explanation short, frames 1, 8, 11, 13, 22, 24, and 30 are no-tap frame, which means if you knock down 9 pins, it will count as a strike. Frames 2, 9, 12, 16, 20, 25, 33, and 38 are bonus frames, which means if you get a strike, you will get an additional ten pins each added to your score. Frames 3, 5, 19, 21, 34, and 35 are called Pay Day frames. If you get a strike, you will get cash back at the end of the squad, how much you get back depends on how many people are bowling during your squad, and how many payday frames were actually hit. Frames 4, 7, 15, 17, 23, 27, 29, and 31 are Super Grape frames, which means if you don't get a strike, you lose 2 pins for each pin you leave. For example, if you knock down 8 pins, you will lose 4 pins. Frames 6, 10, 14, 18, 26, 28, 32, and 37 are called Mulligan Frames. If you don't like your first shot, you can shoot that first over again. Frame 36 is the Big Kahuna Frame, if you get a strike, you will get an additional 25 pins added to your score. Frame 39 is the Super Sour Frame, if you don't get a strike, for every pin left standing, you will lose 5 pins per pin left. And finally, the 40th frame is the Bingo-Bango-Bongo Frame, this frame gives you a chance to win money...if you strike your first ball, you will win money (Bingo), if you strike your second ball after the first, you get more money (Bango), if you miss the second strike, you do not get a chance for Bongo. See how it works? It's a really fun tournament and this is my 6th straight year doing it. I've always had a lot fun bowling in it, and one year a couple years ago, I actually finished in the top 500 out of some 10,000 bowlers. Very proud of that accomplishment. FOr more information on this, go to www.40framegame.com. I know Vanilla Frost was interested in a tournament like this.

Now, I get into Reno and drive to the bowling center and I get a little lost...maybe I should have spent the extra $140 for the GPS system in my rental car. But alas, I find the center after about 15 minutes. I walk and start signing up for the 10AM squad and realize that I didn't have my little envelop of money. Oh great! I'm gonna have to drive back to The Bunny Ranch for it! So I get back into my rental car and I find the envelop. Boy was I relieved! It had just fallen out of my pocket as I was getting out of the car and fallen between the driver side seat and the door. SO I grab the envelop, go back inside, turned in my entry form and paid up. I was given my lane assignment and I go there. So there, it's 10 minutes before the squad is supposed to bowl and I'm the only one there so far. I was told that I couldn't bowl by myself, that must be at least two people bowling in order to have a legal squad. While I'm worrying that I was going to be there a lot longer than I had planned, two guys come walking in and signed up for the shift. It's 10AM and the two guys, who mentioned they were from New Hampshire as we were all talking, and I start practicing. I'm not liking the reaction of my bowling ball because it moved a lot more than I'm used to. And as it turns out, there is not a drop of oil on the lanes anywhere and I don't have a ball for that kind of condition. So I'm taking my plastic ball, a Scooby Doo ball, and just firing it straight at the pins. Out of a possible 43 strikes, I only got 16. A perfect game in the 40 Frame Game is 1305, and I shot a 640. Quite embarrassing to say the least. I'm texting my buddies during this tournament, their was to have landed right before I start bowling and I'm warning them about this tournament and tell them to not worry about bowling in it. They heeded my warning.

After the tournament, I head back out but I stop at a Wells Fargo and draw out some more spending cash. It's a good thing I did because by the end of the week, I was only down to a couple hundred dollars left. All those souvenirs that I would be buying throughout the week really added up. After getting back onto 395, I come up to this van that belonged to a paranormal investigation group...Full Moon Paranormal Investigations. I quickly got a picture with my phone before I passed it. So I head back to Carson City and make my way back to The Bunny Ranch and start getting cleaned up for my party with Natasha Pink.

Party with Natasha Pink

I meet Natasha Pink in the parlor at The Bunny Ranch and she greets me with this huge smile that will catch any man's attention. She takes me back to her room and we do a little wheeling and dealing. She also shows me all of her pictures that she's got hanging on her walls and in frames on her dresser. Being a pageant star and winner, there's no mistaking that she's very proud of accomplishments on stage and she has every right to be. She and I had a pretty good party but I have to admit, with the parties that I have had the previous three and giving myself no time to recover from those parties, this party suffered a little bit because of that. Through no fault of Natasha, she was determined to reach the finish line with me and we made it. I wouldn't have made it without her. I did enjoy my time with her.

After the party she takes me back to the parlor and Dennis is sitting at the bar. He asks if we had fun and Natasha tells him that I was a "sex animal!" Dennis had this big smirk on his face and tells me that when Natasha says something like that, it's a damned good thing. Natasha goes back to her room to get things ready for her flight out of town early the next morning and I sit and chat with Dennis for just a little bit before he had to run and take care of some business. I hang around the parlor for a little bit chatting with Dani James. Then a surprise...Mixie Rose sat down next to me. I didn't even recognize her from her picture, but she was beautiful nonetheless. At one point in the conversation, I had asked her if she ever bought the Richard Marx album "Emotional Remains" and she had a puzzled look on her face. I was trying to refresh her memory saying we had chatted about Marx and she didn't remember it at all. As it turns out, I was the one who was mistaken. It was Marcelene DeLocke I had chatted with about this and not Mixie. Sad thing is I didn't realize this until long after I had gotten back home. However, Mixie and I did have a very nice and long conversation about films and what kind of movies we liked, actors, actresses and the whole shebang. It was a very stimulating conversation and I really, really enjoyed it.

Later that evening, after spending a little bit of time back in my suite, I go over to The Love Ranch and chat with some of the ladies there. There I meet Kenya Wild for the first time. SO I got to know her a little bit. Also enjoyed conversations with some of the others ladies, Malika, Karma, and some of the others. Had briefly said hi to August Knight and Lucy Fire as well. August remembered me being there way back in June last year. I was surprised but then again, I have a very unusual tattoo on my leg that she liked. So after a few hours of chit-chatting with the girls, I head back to The Bunny Ranch and sit in the parlor for a little while and Kelly Skyline comes up and starts talking with me. We chat for nearly an hour just getting to know each other and it was a really good stimulating conversation. Then after a while, I decide to call it a night and head on back to my suite at The Bunny Ranch and head for bed. Tomorrow I have a team event tournament at The National Bowling Stadium that I need to prepare for.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:54:19 AM »
Wednesday

Wednesday has finally come and I am ready to do some serious bowling! This is also the day that I am taking a break from parties because Jill, Isis, Anna, Karma, and Natasha have worn me out! I wouldn't be any good at all today if I were to party today so I decided to take one for the team and not do anything with anybody. So after getting a nice shower, which by now I had finally gotten the hang of in terms of which shower head to use and how to make it nice and warm without going into hot or cold, I head into the parlor for a little chit chatting and with the girls and then I head off for Carl Junior's for their buffalo chicken sandwiches. I really love those sandwiches. I just wish we had them closer to home. But anyway, I headed up to Reno and finally got to The National Bowling Stadium. I parked fairly close to the door I needed to get into because I had two two-ball bags to carry over my shoulders and I really didn't want to walk too far because it can wear my shoulders out before I even got to the lanes.

After a little while, the rest of my group is there, it's so nice to meet up with my buddies again, even though most of them are from the city I live in, we all don't get together much except for this tournament. Sad isn't it? We all live in the same city and only get together for a bowling tournament two thousand miles away. But anyway, we come to find out that one of our own couldn't make it this year and the leader of our group had to scramble to get a sub. He was able to get a local bowler from Reno. So we all make our way behind the lanes into the meeting room area where there are some 70 other teams. Each team has 5 people on the roster. So there's a lot of people there. The tournament director steps up in front of everybody and announces all the rules, this and that. While this is going on, each team is going off into a little side room to get their mandatory team photo, this is so there's visual proof of participation in the tournament. SO after all of that, we finally, all 70 teams, make our through the backstage area if you will, and come from behind the lanes and on to our respective lanes that we were assigned to bowl. The lanes I was assigned were 60 and 61.After the obligatory standing of the National Anthem, we bowlers are now under way. While having such a good time with my friends, my bowling, however, wasn't the greatest. I ended up shooting a 134, 153, and 188 for a 475 series, a 158 average for the set. Way, way, way, WAY below my average. But you know what...it's normal for me at this kind of tournament. Over the course of ten years bowling in this tournament, out of 90 games, I have a tournament average of 160. So right there, it's 40 pins below my normal average at home. However, I don't sulk, I'm hanging out with friends, I'm on vacation, and having parties with beautiful women...I have nothing to complain about! SO before I leave the Stadium, I decide to use one of the lockers so that I didn't have to worry about lugging my bowling equipment back and forth. After putting my two bags into the locker, I find that I have enough room for one more so I offered one of my buddies to share and he put his bag into the locker. Then we all went our separate ways. Guess where I went?

So after getting back to The Bunny Ranch, I get cleaned up a little bit, I hang out in the parlor and chat with a couple of the girls. Then I decide to head back to The Love Ranch. There I am greeted by Kenya and Starrla, who had returned earlier that afternoon. And to my surprise, something I didn't know, Raz was there as well. He was in town for his 40th birthday celebration. So for a little bit, Karma, Starrla, Raz, and myself were sitting on the sectional couch just chatting away. Raz had ordered pizza but I was in the mood for Subway...and so was Karma. So I take off for the Subway that's next door to
the Gold Dust West Hotel & Casino and got subs for Karma and myself. If I remember correctly, she got the Subway Melt and I got the buffalo chicken. I brought the sandwiches back and we ate in the kitchen. After that, we were sitting in the parlor again, with Kenya sitting next to me as well and Malika sitting next to Karma. Kenya offers to give my arm a massage. Now, I'm a little leary as to what she wants to do with my arm but I let her anyway. And folks, Kenya gave me one hell of a massage on my right arm, she worked and worked on it for what seemed like five or ten minutes. By the time she was done with it, my arm felt so great, it felt so very loose and natural. It was amazing! Kenya told me that the massage should help with my bowling the next day. Malika, who was sitting on the other side of me, told me that I better have better news of how I bowled tomorrow than I did with the news of how I bowled today. So after having a wonderful day, despite that I didn't party with anyone, it was a good day and it was time to head back to my suite at The Bunny Ranch and get some sleep before I had to wake up early the next morning for my final day of bowling.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 07:55:00 AM »
Thursday

This is a big, big day for me. Not only am I going to be bowling six games, I will also be having a party with duo of Tamela Lee and Jayla Conrad, perhaps the most talked about duo at The Bunny Ranch. So needless to say, I was quite nervous as to how the day was going to turn out. Have I taken enough time to rest up before this party? Have I fully recovered for this party? Am I ready to tackle this day by bowling six games and turn around have a party with two of the wildest girls here? These were questions I could not answer at the moment and probably wouldn't be able to answer until all was said and done. So I head out and once again, go to Carl Junior's for breakfast. I love those buffalo chicken sandwiches and wanted to get them as much as I could before I head for home two days later. So after eating there, I drive up to the National Bowling Stadium in Reno and wait for my friend with whom I shared that locker with. I had the key but had to wait until he got there because if I had open the locker and shut the door, it's shut until you put more coins in it. We head back behind the lanes again and await our required meeting with the instructions and then we head out to the lanes. This time I'm on lanes 70 and 71 for the doubles event, and lanes 72 and 73 for the singles event. For doubles, I start out with a 166 and then somehow, I found my line and shot a 258 and a 213 and finished the doubles with a 637 series...my first 600 series ever at a national tournament! Out of a total 36 strikes I could have gotten, I got 21 of them...I was quite happy! Thank you Kenya Wild!!! Then we switched lanes and I ended up shooting 154, 190, and 132 for a 476 series. And all in all, with a 475, 637, and 476, I had a total all events score of a 1588 (which is a 176 average for 9 games), yet another high for me for this tournament. I had done three personal bests this year, new high tournament game at 258, new high tournament series at 637, and new high tournament all events score at 1588. I was quite pleased with myself. So after all that, I took my bowling equipment to the second floor and had my two bags packaged and mailed out to my home so that I didn't have to worry about it on the flight home. And before I left the Stadium, I picked up my record sheet and found a nice surprise...a little bronze medal for my achievement this morning. Another reason for me to walk away smiling. Now it's time to say my goodbyes and see you laters to my friends and I left Reno to head back to The Bunny Ranch for my party this evening.

I get back to my suite to put some of my things away and head back up to the parlor to find that they had just started their Thursday Tea Party so I sit at the bar and just kinda listen in, see how Dennis and Suzette handle these meetings. Dennis looks over and sees me and calls me over. "Oh great, NOT what I had in mind!" I thought. But I come over and Dennis introduces me to the rest of the girls that I hadn't previously met and introduced me as Ron Jeremy's brother. He asks me to say a few words. Well, normally I have no problem speaking or singing in front of a crowd but when that crowd is nothing but gorgeous women, it kinda gets to you, you know? So I say a few words and then head back to the bar and listen to the rest of the Tea Party. When the party is done, the girls begin to disperse to wherever they all went and Tamela and Jayla come up to me and say that they are going to start getting ready for their party with me. Now the nerves are really setting in with me. But what choice have I got...I've been looking forward to this for a long time. So I head, once again, back to my suite and shower and clean up. Then I meet them at the parlor and they take me back to Tamela's room.

Party with Tamela Lee & Jayla Conrad

This is the party that I waited a long, long time for. However, this articular party had several different changes. What was originally supposed to have a three girl party with three completely different girls, I had always intended on partying with Tamela on this trip, but as a one on one. However, eventually this party began shaping into a two girl, not with the original girls, but this time with Tamela and Jayden Prescott. So for quite a while, it was going to be Tamela and Jayden until Jayden ended up leaving the Bunny Ranch. So then the party was just me and Tamela. Then I started talking with this new girl Jayla Conrad on the board, not even knowing them her and Tamela had become best friends here...until Tamela said something to me about it. Then I get this bright idea of trying to have a three girl party with Tamela, Jayla, and this time...a mystery girl. I wouldn't even know the identity of this girl until after the party has started. But a few weeks before the party, Natasha Pink was invited into this party. But then again, that party ended up getting split into two parties like mentioned earlier so it was just gonna be me, Tamela, and Jayla. And boy I'll tell you what, I am so glad I took Wednesday off from parties because if I hadn't, I never would have made it through this party. Again, without going into any details, this party is definitely one I will never, ever forget, especially the ending. The girls had made me feel like a stud. I never imagined that I would have lasted anywhere near as long as I did for this party. It was simply breathtaking and just amazing!

After the party, Jayla takes me to her and shows it off. It is the HBO room that is used for the Cathouse series. It is an amazing room and I'm thinking to myself, we should've partied in here. But partying with Jayla and Tamela, anywhere was good enough for me. I head back to my suite for a little bit and then I head over to The Love Ranch for the evening. Once again, just chatting with the ladies and telling them about my bowling from that morning and they were all real happy, especially Kenya, considering it was her massage to my right arm that basically helped me bowl as well as I did. I decide to cut the evening a little short because there was a promise I had made that I needed to fulfill for someone I had made earlier in the week and the only place I could do that was in the confines of the suite I was staying in. So head back and I wrote a lyric for Dani James. Then I go to bed. Even though I had a wonderful time with Tamela and Jayla, the next day was my party with Vanilla Frost and the karaoke party at The Love Ranch that I knew was going to last a long time.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »
Friday

I wake up kinda late but I had a text message from Vanilla asking me if we could have our party a little later in the early afternoon so that she could be properly prepared for me. So I take my time before getting ready myself and then head out to the parlor where I met up with the lovely and beautiful Dani James. I tell her that the lyric was written and she seemed so excited about it. I ask for her laptop so that I can type it on there for her and she opens up a word document for me and gives me her laptop. The lyric I wrote for her and therein put on her laptop is titled "Still Remember." She really liked it and said she would try to put some music to it. I hope someday to hear her finished product with it.

Then I take off for The Love Ranch where I am greeted by all the ladies. Vanilla comes out and tells me that she was going to start getting ready for the party because she wanted to look and be at her very best for me. So meanwhile, the girls decide to keep me company, doing some chatting. Karma and I discuss what song we are going to sing together for the karaoke party later that night. After throwing a couple songs to each other, we settle on the Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow duet, Picture.

Meanwhile, while I'm still waiting on Vanilla to get ready, I've had to make a couple trips back to The Bunny Ranch. However, on Hwy 50, right where you turn into the Bunny Ranch Lane, there was an accident involving a car and a truck. Both vehicles were torn to shreds. At one point, the road was completely shut off, traffic back up for miles until one side was opened up. I was kinda lucky that I only had to travel between the two ranches. I'm thinking to myself that there's no way anybody could have lived through that and figured that the news would reveal what happened, who were involved, and how bad it really was. When I returned to The Love Ranch for a final time before the party, guess who was waiting on me? That's right, Vanilla was there in the parlor afraid that I wasn't coming back. Are you kidding?? No way was I going to miss this!

Party with Vanilla Frost

This is the party that EVERYONE seemed to have been waiting on. It felt only natural that since Vanilla was part of my very first party ever, and that I was her first party back at Love Ranch, it was only natural that she would be my last party on this trip. As said earlier, we originally were going to have two parties but due to circumstances beyond both of our control, the Monday party had to be cancelled and we were going to have an early party on Friday but Vanilla asked me if we could have a little later because she had a late night the night before, which was fine with me. Told her to take her time and she did...little did I know what I was in store for. Without going into any details like earlier, I was in for a really good time, and little did SHE know, so was she. I'd like to think that she somewhat walked away from this party every bit as happy and satisfied as I was. This was indeed a party that was several months in the making.

So after the party, I'm back out into the parlor chatting with some of the ladies again and I found out that a man was killed in the accident. There were also two little children in the accident who were in very bad condition. I never did find out if the guy that was killed was the children's father or not. Actually, never did find anything else out about the wreckage, what happened to the children, if that was their father, or anything else. I had to go back to The Bunny Ranch one final time because for some reason, my memory wasn't working so well this evening, because I had forgotten something and now, back at The Love Ranch, I finally have everything I needed for the night.

So far, everything has not been set up for the karaoke party because the driver for The Love Ranch had to go out to a storage unit to get the equipment for the karaoke party and caught in the backed up traffic from the accident. But after a little while, the driver makes it back, and the equipment is set up, speakers, microphones. Starrla gives us her laptop to use as the TV for the lyrics. And then in the midst of all this set-up...several board members come walking in...first Cronus, then Surfer, and finally, Rapid. This time...I forget who it was, but someone told Rapid (finally!!!) who I really was and he was shocked! Vanilla's going around to try to get a line-up of who wants to go when...she started with me and I told her I would go third. No way did I want to be first. Starrla didn't want to be first either. So eventually...the first four singers...Vanilla, Skylar Lee, myself, and Cronus. So Vanilla is the guinea pig by singing first and she puts a lot of enthusiasm in her performance. I forget what song it was though. Skylar's turn and she sing Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins. I sing Should've Known Better. After my song, I ended up leaving the parlor with Karma, she is freaking out about getting up in front of people and singing. Eventually, she starts to calm down a little and end up going to Kenya's room with Kenya for her advice and Kenya lends us her laptop to rehearse Picture. Karma and I go into the VIP Room and rehearse Picture three times and we both feel comfortable about doing the song. Karma finally realizes what her fear was and explains it to me, and she is now very calm and is ready to perform. SO later in the evening, Karma and I sing Picture. A short time later, Vanilla and I do a duet ourselves with a song called At The Beginning. The last three songs I end up doing were Through My Veins (which I wanted Karma to hear), One Thing Left, and Can't Stop Crying. At some point in the night, after a lot of us were trying to get Surfer to sing a song, someone had given him an ultimatum (BIG MISTAKE). Either he can sing a song in front of everyone...or he can get get naked in front of everyone. Guess which option he chose? That's right folks! He started stripping down naked in front of everybody in the parlor right next to the bar! Luckily, I was sitting off to the side where I couldn't see him in all his um...glory. And even more lucky, no one walked in from outside while he was doing this. I was then finally able to talk with Harmony Gabriel and we talk music and such. Very very nice girl! Right before I do Can't Stop Crying, I go and sit with Jade Capri, who apparently thought it was a real big deal that I was sitting next to her. We have a nice little conversation before I was called up to sing. Towards the end up the evening, Vanilla gets up in front of everybody with some announcements. She has a list of winners.

Best Male Singer: me (dreamscometrue/shadowofdoubt)
Best Female Singer:
Most Enthusiastic Singer: Malika Elizabeth
Best Costume: Surfer (or lack of)
Best Duet Or Group: Vanilla Frost, Jade Capri, and Malika Elizabeth

So after a very fun night, lasting a little past midnight, I decided that I needed to get back to my suite at The Bunny Ranch because I have to fly home tomorrow. So I bid everyone a very foun farewell, although I was already coming back early the next morning to tell Karma goodbye (she asked me to). And I get back to The Bunny Ranch where there were a few girls still up and Jenny Jade, who I met earlier, gave me a big hug because she knew this was my last night here. I head back to the suite and began packing everything up except for a few things that I would be using in the morning and set everything by door so that I would have to mess with them all in the morning. So with everything (almost) packed away for tomorrow, I lay down for my last night of sleeping on this very comfortable bed that I know I am going to miss.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 02:52:45 PM by Rick James (RJ) »

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 07:55:55 AM »
Saturday

I knew this day was coming and I did not want to see it at all. My vacation has come to an end and it's time to pack up the rental car and head to Reno for the airport but first, I had to fulfill a promise. I stopped at The Love Ranch to give Karma one final goodbye. Jenai was also there and the three of us chatted away for a little bit. I gave them my final hugs before I headed out.

I went to Carl Junior's for my last buffalo chicken sandwiches and proceeded on up to Reno to the airport. One thing happened while I was at the airport...when getting ready to go through the metal detector, I checked my pockets to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything and found a dime so I laid it on one of the wall barriers, the person on the other side said that the dime needed to be ran through the x-ray machine. Excuse me? This person actually told me that I had to put the dime in one of those bowls and run it through the x-ray machine. Wow. Talk about being uptight. But, I didn't argue. However, I did look at the guy with this puzzled look on my face asking if he was joking. Not sure if he got the hint but oh well. Once again, my flight was going to stop in Salt Lake City and then have the long flight home. While in Salt Lake City, I went to the pizzeria in the terminal. I got me a small pepperoni pizza for what seemed like the price for something a lot bigger. But then again, this is a food place in an airport terminal, of course they are going to gouge prices. So anyway, the flight from Reno and the flight home, once again were very smooth flights. I was amazed that the four separate flights on this trip, there was hardly any turbulence. I really couldn't have asked for anything more on that. So we land a little earlier than expected and I figured I would get home much earlier than planned. I pick up my luggage and head outside. I look through my wallet and papers to find the number to for someone to come pick me up...I can't find it. Oh no! I don't have a number to call the parking area to come pick me up!!! But luckily, there was a sign for the place that had a number and I called it. I was able to get a ride but still there was another problem, the paper that I lost...had the location of where my car was parked. Now, I had a vague idea of where my car was parked. There was no problem, I told the driver of the area I knew my car was at, told him what kind of car I drive and we were able to find it without a problem.

So I get in the car and call Auron79 from the board. I told him I would call him and give him some details about the trip. While I am talking to him, I am driving through this huge city on the interstate and all the construction that's on the roads. So of course, it's going to take me a little while longer to navigate through all this evening it's almost midnight and nothing's going on. I finally get out of the city and it takes me two hours to get home. All this time, I've been talking to Auron and we're just trading stories. The two hour drive went by pretty fast. In no time it seemed, I pulled into my driveway at home. We say our goodbyes and I get my luggage out of the car and walk into my house. It has been the best vacation I've ever had. Eight separate days, parties on six of them, seven different parties, eight different ladies. I've had the time of my life, all thanks to these ladies and Dennis for being so generous. Only one thing could have made it better...I wish Cinnamon Sweet had been there.

Offline dreamscometrue

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 07:57:06 AM »
Thank You's:

Dennis Hof: Thank you so much for letting me stay in Suite C. You have no idea how much I appreciated that and how it helped me in the long run with the trip. You really are as generous as everyone says. Thank you again!

Madame Suzette: Although we only met very briefly, it was indeed a pleasure meeting you.

Dianne: It was a pleasure meeting you too a couple times.

Vanilla Frost: Thank you for putting together the karaoke party. It was so much fun, I didn't want the night to end. It gave me renewed confidence in my singing and it's because of you, what you did, in order for that to happen. You give me a lot during our party and I hope I had returned the favor.

Natasha Pink: I feel that our party suffered a bit because of all the previous parties I had in the days prior. I wasn't able to give my all in it but you still took all I could give. I enjoyed hearing your stories.

Mixie Rose: It was such a joy talking with someone with the kind of love that you have for movies. I do apologize for the mix-up about the music album I thought I had recommended to you. Like I mentioned above, it was Marceline DeLocke I had talked to about that. But putting that aside, I hope to discuss films with you again someday.

Kenya Wild: It was just a joy talking with you. I loved that video you showed me and Karma. You know, the one about the buffalo, cheetahs, and alligators. it was an amazing video and the people who filmed caught nature in all its beautification. Just an amazing video that you somehow stumbled onto. And thank you for the arm massage you gave me that night, I truly believe that because of you, I was able to bowl so well that next day. Thank you so much for helping me achieve those accomplishments.

Veronica Vavoom: I sure wish I had been able to meet you during this trip!

Jill Chandler: I had waited a long time for our party, and the addition of Miss Isis was such a wonderful surprise. You helped me fulfill a fantasy that night and I will never forget it.

Jayla Conrad: Wow. You certainly know how to have fun. I never imagined that one position could be used in so many different ways in such a short amount of time.

Anna Suvari: Once again, your reputation proceeds you. So wonderful to have spent a little time with you and I'm amazing that with the short of time we spent last year that you remembered me this year. You did your hardest to take me as far as you could take me!

Janet: Man do I love spinners!

Jenai Simone: I'm so glad to have met you. Love how outspoken you are and your personality. And in case you didn't, when you hugged me that first time, I only stood up just to see how short you really were!

Skylar Lee: You are perhaps the most beautiful really tall woman I have ever met!

Raz & Cronus: It was a pleasure to meet other members from the board.

Malika Elizabeth: You are so much fun, so full of energy! I loved being around you!

Tamela Lee: You were the first person I decided to party with on this trip and I am so glad I finally got to. Seeing you in person was almost intimidating but luckily, everything worked out and I was able to calm my nerves for our party. Nervous as I was, and I was very nervous...you and Jayla calmed me right down.

Summer Smith: Summer, you are so beautiful, so gorgeous. Just sitting next to you and talking to you was exhilarating. I regret not being able to party with you. I really, really want ed to but unfortunately, it just was not possible. I'm hoping that next time, we can make it happen.

Barbie Girl: Barbie, you were another girl I was hoping to party with but did not have the chance to do so. You truly are a barbie girl!

Karla Kubana: Karla, that kiss was sooo sweet!

Miss Isis: You were the best surprise I have ever gotten! You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes one. Everything you did felt so right, so perfect! I wanna have a party with you again!

Dani James: I so enjoyed chatting with you about the various things, but most especially music. Thank you for performing on your guitar for me that day, even though it was really cold outside...I tried to keep you warm but a bathrobe can only cover so much. I really do hope you have enjoyed the lyric I wrote for you and hope someday to hear what music you have written for it.

Harmony Gabriel: I'm so glad to have finally got to talk with you! I enjoyed talkinjg music with you and wish you the best of luck in all that you do with music!

Surfer & Rapid: I am so glad to have finally met you guys! All this time just chatting with you guys in the chat room and then finally getting to meet you guys. SO much fun! But Surfer...please keep your clothes on next time.

Karmen Leigh: Boy, I sure wish we were able to have the party like we wanted to...things were getting really fun for a minute!

Kelly Skyline: I'm really glad we had that conversation that night. I enjoyed it. I'm hoping that you don't do anything to re-injure your leg. By the way, did you ever have a chance to whack anybody over the head with one of your crutches?

Cami Parker: Thank you for the shirt! I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you my first night out! I only I was able to party with you like you wanted to.

Jade Capri: Jade, you are without a doubt one of the most beautiful I have ever laid eyes on. Next time I come out, I will make it a point to make sure we can have a party together.

Karma Luv: Simply put, I immensely enjoyed all our time together and wish it had never ended.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:57:47 PM by Interested bystander »

shooter

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 08:16:10 AM »
Damn! Who do you think you are Hiking Guy?  What a week!

Offline afriend

• “I sense something. A presence I've not felt since...”
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoser Family Member
  • The force is strong with this one.
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 08:40:12 AM »
Nicely done.  Now just cut and paste these into field reports to help more mongers in the future and you will be thanked by fellow mongers well into the future long after these posts have come and gone.

Here is the link to help get you started in submitting your field reports.  http://sex-in-nevada.com/tinc?key=ODQZ8q7p&formname=field_report_form

Glad you had a great time.

Take care,
afriend
  Partying with afriend... 

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 01:07:58 PM »
WOW!  :o   Nice trip report, Dreams.  I'm glad that you survived all of those parties and lived to tell about them.  ;D   Also, very nice of Dennis to let you stay at the BunnyRanch for the entire week.  :)

Carrera... CWMC's 2013 COY

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 01:23:47 PM »
OK!  I am officially:

IMPRESSED   IMPRESSED  IMPRESSED

Voyeur

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 02:19:52 PM »
Damn! Who do you think you are Hiking Guy?  What a week!

It sounds like he out-hiking guy'd Hiking Guy!

wayne2o1

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 06:20:52 PM »
Dream
Wow what a Vacation ... I am hoping You will have some Field reports coming soon...Hint Hint