Author Topic: My summary post of LPIN Gathering13 (part I and II)  (Read 2245 times)

afriend

My summary post of LPIN Gathering13 (part I and II)
« on: August 15, 2009, 09:18:53 PM »
I thought I would put together a number of posts commenting on my experiences leading up to, during and after LPIN Gathering13 as a summary.  I'm also putting together a day by day chronology to be posted later.  There is only a few new things added here... so if you read everything on the open site before, during and after LPIN Gathering13, then you have already read most of these.  They are now strung together for those that may not have read them, or those that just like to torture themselves with ...all 6,325 words.  There are a few days with gaps that I hope to fill in with the other report I am working on, along with field info.

Take care,
afriend

Part I summary post

Posted by afriend on July 13, 2009 at 21:54:53
In Reply to: Love Ranch party posted by Interested bystander on July 13, 2009 at 09:13:40

Way to go Chloe and Rich. We are looking forward to the party and parties at The Love Ranch. (I'm new enough that I can get away with calling it that ... for the rest of you KSFs ... it's Kitty's ... I know.

The LPIN Gathering-13 fever is about to begin. Perhaps FredT's reported illness was just an early case of LPIN Gathering fever!! (for some strange reason I'm now envisioning Kermit the frog screaming "It's Here, It's Here!" and flopping all around) lol

I'll be flying into Reno this Saturday. I hope everyone that can, joins us at least for a little while during some of the festivities. I know what it will be like for those that cannot make it, as I myself sat at home during Winterfest earlier this year.

Take care and I'll be seeing some of you soon!
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 16, 2009 at 08:07:24
In Reply to: Re: With a week to go, who's going to LPIN Gathering? posted by CookieMonster on July 16, 2009 at 01:20:08

I'm starting my trip tomorrow. I travel to Indianapolis to meet up with Speed Racer for a late lunch. I'm sure he will give me the most recent updates to the construction in the brothel areas. Then he will provide me with which ladies will be at which houses. Finally some sage advice and a list of ladies to give hugs and kisses to from him. Looking forward to seeing him.

Saturday morning I fly out of INDy, with a connecting flight at Dallas-Fort Worth. There I plan to meet up with Little Richard to have a few last minute discussions on the upcoming week. I'll be in Reno around noon this Saturday. I may head south to Yosemite for the weekend then return to Reno to begin scouting out the current lay of the land so to speak.

I'll travel down to stay in Carson City Friday the 24th. Then move to Tahoe for my second week. I'll return to Reno on Sunday August 2nd and fly home August 3rd. Should be a fun trip.

See you all soon.
afriend

Posted by Speed Racer on July 18, 2009 at 14:09:15

Well "afriend" is on his way.... and should arrive at RNO in about an hour. We got together here in Indy yesterday afternoon and evening and had a pleasant time talking about LPIN and LPIN GatheringM-13 (sure wish I was going too). Many thanks to him for picking up the tab for lunch! I lucked into two suite passes for the WNBA game last night, so we both got to see the Indiana Fever win their record-extending 11th in a row in person at Conseco Fieldhouse. So he's heading directly from seeing one group of very talented women to another. ;-)

He was scheduled to meet Little Richard at DFW this morning, as he was changing planes, but apparently they each have separate flights from there out to Reno. So now it's official, the group has begun to assemble in western Nevada for the 13th annual summer gathering of the LPIN Gathering. Here's hoping that all of you who are travelling have safe (and hopefully, hassle-free) journeys. And once there, please don't forget to raise a glass to those of us who can only be there in spirit this year. Have a blast, everyone!

Best regards,
Speed Racer

Posted by afriend on July 18, 2009 at 21:46:58
In Reply to: Well posted by Speed Racer on July 18, 2009 at 14:09:15

I had a great time in INDY and we never even mentioned INDIES once.

I did meet up with LR and had a good half hour or so conversation with him. He is getting back to nature at the moment visiting the big trees south of Yosemite before he moves up this way next Wednesday.

My travels had some trials ... but all is well in the end. I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and getting to know better some past acquaintances in LPIN.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by Interested bystander on July 18, 2009 at 20:17:53

I just saw the 7-day forecast and they are predicting high to mid 90s for the duration of LPIN Gathering. They are predicting a high of 98 for Wednesday gradually cooling off to 95 by Friday and Saturday. Bring your shorts and tank tops.

Posted by afriend on July 18, 2009 at 23:59:05
In Reply to: LPIN Gathering weather ... posted by Interested bystander on July 18, 2009 at 20:17:53

If you are from any part of the country that has heat and humidity, wear long pants so you won't freeze.
This is one of the only places I can go to, and it can be in the upper 90's and I will be freezing (almost). Which I basically am now. I did pack the shorts, but I forgot the jacket.

Posted by afriend on July 18, 2009 at 20:38:06

You know things might not go your way when your day begins at the airport and with empty seats available, you still cannot get the seating assignment changed. That was just the beginning.

I did manage to catch up with Little Richard at DFW airport and we shared about a half hour talking about LPIN, and he showed me some old photos. I landed at Gate A and he arrived later at gate B. So I thought I'd have time to get to his arrival gate before he landed and got off the plane. So I took the train and arrived at his gate just a couple of minutes after he was due in. The plane had already unloaded and so I had to go to his departure gate, which was gate A, right where I came from. So I made a round trip of DFW airport and wasted about 20 minutes.

I arrived at his departure gate and he was already on the lookout for me. But we still had plenty of time to chat before he boarded his flight to Fresno. He will drive to Reno later in the week after he visits some of the Sequoias and the Gold Country.

I still had an hour to kill so I got myself a large sandwich, and a drink. Then my next leg from DFW to Reno started off on the wrong foot so to speak. I'm in the 2nd most rear seats of the plane and not too happy about the fact that they did not let me change my seat assignment. I started over two week ago trying to do this. The only thing I can think why they would not allow this was I had booked the flight through Orbitz.

Next I had to throw away my drink bottle and asked the stewardess where I could put it? She showed me a trash can in the back. Then when I put it in the container it made a clunking sound as I dropped it in. She says as she opens the container "I'll have to hold it because there is not a liner in the can". To which both of us look down into this 3 foot long narrow container without a liner. She says "I am not reaching into there", as I turn and go to my seat.

Then they announce the closing of the cabin doors. A few minutes later the captain speaks over the PA that they have to reopen the doors as the stocking crew forgot to ... I kid you not, put a liner in a waste receptacle that FAA regulations required. So we missed our scheduled departure time because we waited on them to put a fricken trash can liner on the can.

I already had enough of this stewardess’s mouth to start with. Let’s put it this way, even when she was being nice she was a bitch. Now to top it off I had the aisle seat and she kept bumping into me every time she walked past. Now we all come in different shapes and sizes and I certainly do not judge anyone based on their size. But would being a stewardess be the best option for someone who cannot make it down the aisle due to their size. I knew I was being tested so I did not say anything and just moved toward the center seat if I saw her approach.

We finally arrive at Reno and are approaching from the South South East and then circle the Eastern edge for a North South runway approach. As we descend within a hundred feet or so of the runway, the plane’s engines are throttled up and we climb! So now I'm thinking what's going on? So we circle some more and then the captain comes on the PA again to let us know that there was a problem with the flaps they noticed as they approached the first time. So they went through their check lists, and going by the book they were going to leave the flaps where they were. He said that it would made for a faster than normal landing due to the position of the flaps and would require the entire length of the runway. As we land, he comes back on the PA and says we might notice all the emergency equipment on both sides of the runway.

It was very quite in the cabin as we approached for the real landing. After landing everyone applauded and then one of the stewardesses said that was a perfect landing, as her voice started to break up a little. It definitely was not an auto pilot landing but it was very smooth, it just took the full runway to land the plane. I think they came in the first time to allow those on the ground to have a look before actually attempting to land on a second pass.
So was it a "Good day or a bad day"? I believe it is a GREAT day ...

Actually it did get better.

I was walking to the car rental counter and basically thinking to myself that I had to take this bad karma and turn it into something more positive. I cannot let this be how my next two weeks here goes.

So I'm thinking to myself that when I get my rental car I'm going to be as pleasent as I possibly can be. As I approach the rental counter I notice the guy just sitting there oboviously boared. I walk up to him and in my most positive voice I say to him, "Wow! you look like the MayTag repairman... with nothing to do". This got the conversation going and I ended up telling him what had just happened on the landing. We are talking back and forth and he says I see you have a great price on a economy rental. How about I give you a Sebring... no I've got a new Ford Fusion model. How about that instead? Great I said, I was thinking about checking one of them out for a test drive to buy.

So instead of a econo box rental, I ended up with a Mid size new model. Plus a vehicle I wanted to test drive.

So yes, you can change a negetive into a positive, and change your karma.

Any locals going to the houses tonight? I need a drink! I had planned on going to Yosemite this weekend, but I think I'll hang around here instead.

May your travels to LPIN Gathering-13 be uneventful ... and take care,
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 19, 2009 at 00:10:33

I was thinking about going out tonight to visit the Mustang and the Wild Horse, but Mr. Sandman is calling and he does not care if it is only 9pm here. He's telling me, my body still thinks it is midnight.

Lights out,
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 20, 2009 at 13:26:21

Well I took over where Fly and AB left off and visited The Love Ranch. Things were laid back and when I walked in I spotted Katie (tattoobabe) and Charlie (trudger96) talking in the parlor. I got myself a water to drink as I had been out hiking all day around Tahoe. Charlie has been to some of the very early LPIN Gathering's before and will be joining the group this year again. Katie may be joining Charlie at the banquet as well.

I knew Sunday was Chloe's day off but thought I'd stop in to chat with her. She was not there so I ask for Jordan Soprano. She was already in the parlor. I introduced myself and she recognized my screen name. We tried calling Chloe from my phone, but I did not have a signal. So Jordan called her and told her someone was here, but she could not say who it was. Jordan and I continued to talk. Jordan is a young lady that Chloe has taken to corrupting in all matters S-I-N and LPIN related. Want evidence? Check out their 3 page post here. Click Here If this did not work here is the url to cut and paste. http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25744 . It's been up for less than 2 weeks and already has over 2000 views.

Well Chloe did arrive and after a few hugs we sat around and talked. Then I took both Chloe and Jordan to the VIP room for negotiations for events to happen later this week. It was nice to lie on that big bed and relax, yes relax during negotiations. Spent about a half hour relaxing ... I mean negotiating. I'll wait to post on these as things develop.

It looks like Fly, AB and I missed out on a party Saturday night at The Love Ranch. I just saw a post with pictures, including a couple of a favorite of Hiking Guys, Jimi Lynn.

Looks like a good group of ladies to choose from this week at TLR.

I said my goodbyes and headed to the Bunny Ranch. The new drive is a lot closer than the old entrance when going to or from TLR via the Bunny Ranch. It takes you directly to the eastern side of the Bunny Ranch and runs perpendicular to Route 50. The actual road sign says "BunnyRanch Blvd".

I bypassed the lineup and headed towards the bar where my outstretched arms were warmly received by Bailey Monroe. We chatted about the upcoming events and more of the ladies and I got a chance to either reacquaint ourselves or meet each other for the first time. Always good to meet new ladies. They expect the house to be packed with a lot of ladies and thanks to Speedy he is providing us with up to date info as it becomes available.

At this point it was midnight according to my body that has not yet fully adapted to the 3 hour difference for me. So I got in all my hugs before heading back to Reno for the night. I even got in a couple of extras with Bailey as I owed her one from Speedy and she and I have this tradition where she gets the last hug at the BR if she is available.

So with Fly's report and mine filling in the gaps I hope, it appears to be a good week ahead for all things LPIN in Mound House.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 23, 2009 at 12:30:18

Literally ... my temperature last night was 101.6. Seems I broke the fever overnight with the medications I picked up and feeling a little better this morning.

I have one party under my belt so far and it was the wildest insofar as new experiences during the party. But during it I was just, how should I put it, ho hum about it. Now I know why. The lady was great and it was very enjoyably, but I was not up to my normal level. Now I know why.

The sagebrush and pine pollen is terrible out here now, and it’s the first time it has affected me.

Posted by afriend on July 23, 2009 at 21:07:19

Little Richard and myself were going to have a party this afternoon with Chloe and Jordan Sorprano. But due to my condition I did not feel it was best for me or the ladies to go ahead with it. I rode down with Richard to The Love Ranch where he went ahead with a party with Chloe. Jordan keep me in good company.

Hiking Guy was also there and we both participated in their weekly sales meeting. Rich the manager ask us some questions about the group and it was a good exchange of information presented to the ladies. Later on Dennis joined the meeting and informed the ladies that there were incentives for parties tomorrow and Friday. Top booker, most parties and everyone books, would receive nice awards. He also reminded them that they have a personal trainer available to assist them for free.

I'll let Hiking Guy confirm this, but the lineup was incredible. There had to be close to thirty ladies, and they were all very nice looking. Both of us commented on how nice the lineup was for this weekend.
On a side note ... Keep FredT away from Lyida, a new lady that started today. Think Bo Derek look alike at her peak with braided hair.

I'm off to the Wild Horse for some chow before the party begins.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 24, 2009 at 05:40:36

Well Susan and Lance held another great one of their annual parties for the LPIN Gathering and Internet posters. This one goes into the record books for me as I, along with a lovely lady at the Wild Horse had the first lap dance ever, in the newly created VIP room off the front entrance to the WH Saloon.

But this was not just any ordinary lady. This was one very special lady whose path I had crossed once before. Although I had never met the lady before, I have been haunted by her mere presence and beauty from seeing her at LPIN Gathering-11. Within this thread is the source of that fixation.  http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/MB/ARCHIVES/SIN_0107/messages/12829.html

Back to last night... I met this lady on Thursday night as she introduced herself to me as Cali. I immediately put this one on the list of ladies that I wanted to party with. My only problem is that I had come down with a cold and developed a temperature of 102. So I said goodnight to everyone and went to the motel to recuperate. Getting up Thursday morning I was feeling better, but not well enough that I thought that it was okay to party.

FredT at Scruples on Thursday morning comes over and looks directly at me and asks "Who was the lady I partied with at the Wild Horse last night"? I look him right back in the eye and said "I was not there when you picked out a lady Fred". Nevertheless I ask for a description and based on his answer I said Cali? He was not sure until I gave further description. That is the one he said. He said it was a very good party.

Moving forward to Thursday night I had told Little Richard about this Cali and the next thing I know is that she is sitting next to him chatting. (Note to self: Stop telling LPIN Gathering members about these ladies you are interested in. They always start showing an interest also). So a little while later I am sitting next to Richard eating some of the excellent Stir Fry that I wanted to buy the other night and could not because of the early shutdown of the kitchen on the weeknights. But tonight it’s free. There is a karma god... either that or a member of the staff read my post on S-I-N the other day and decided to add it to the party menu. Cali says she wants to be the first one to inaugurate the new VIP room for lap dances. I grab her hand and she led me to the room. My friends will tell you that I always ask what something costs. This was one of those almost nonexistent moments when I DID NOT EVEN ASK WHAT IT COST. She did tell me what it was going to cost and I paid her willingly. I guess from a financial standpoint it was probably a good thing that I had this cold and told her that it was not a good idea for us to party then.

If you missed Lance and Susan's party ... you missed a great one.

Take care,
afriend who has been Cali'd
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:50:52 AM by afriend »

afriend

My summary post of LPIN Gathering13 (part II)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »
I thought I would put together a number of posts commenting on my experiences leading up to, during and after LPIN Gathering13 as a summary.  I'm also putting together a day by day chronology to be posted later.  There is only a few new things added here... so if you read everything on the open site before, during and after LPIN Gathering13, then you have already read most of these.  They are now strung together for those that may not have read them, or those that just like to torture themselves with ...all 6,325 words.  There are a few days with gaps that I hope to fill in with the other report I am working on, along with field info.

Take care,
afriend

Part II summary post

Part I summary post is located within this thread.

Posted by afriend on July 25, 2009 at 06:12:01

I was fortunate to be in the company of Chloe Daniels of The Love Ranch as my date for the LPIN Gathering awards banquet. After I contacted her about attending we discussed others that might want to attend. Little Richard volunteered to be Jordan Soprano's date. Rich, the manager of The Love Ranch and his date Kimberly Love joined us. Rich even transported us to the location in the Bunny Ranch Limo. And those ladies can get a little bit ornery in it I soon discovered.
We had a great time and saw the winners accept their awards and had a great dinner. After the dinner we rushed back to The Love Ranch to prepare for the party.

Thanks Chloe, Jordan and Kimberly for being Rich, Richard and my dates for the evening. Thanks Rich for providing the transportation. There were some great views in the limo during the trip.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 28, 2009 at 04:42:36

In Reply to: Re: Thanks Chloe, Jordan, Kimberly and Rich posted by Little Richard on July 28, 2009 at 00:00:50

What am I chopped liver? No thanks for your bud that started the ball rolling? (lol)

Remember both Jordan and Chloe were going as MY DATES originally.
Just because LSU won that football championship a year or two ago and I made that bet with you that we were never able to agree on ... some people just cannot let some things go.
Per the decree of said bet agreement, we now have closed that chapter.
And yes while it was required that I wear that LSU hat during part of the Picnic, I at least had on my Ohio State shirt at the picnic.

I think I got the better part of this portion of the bet as Lexy sat on my lap facing me trying to cover up that shirt for the pictures.

A little confession note here: At the banquet I let out a gasp when I saw what Lexy was wearing. Chloe said sweetly "ah ... that was sweet".

Go OSU!
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 25, 2009 at 05:34:27

I was impressed with the turnout for the party at The Love Ranch. I'd like to thank Rich and Chloe for putting this together for us. We really appreciated it, and it was a lot of fun.

The information I heard as I was leaving for the night was that our group had booked $6500 worth of parties just during Friday evenings get together and there were still a half dozen or so guys still talking with the ladies. So I think it was a great success, and shows what I said earlier in the week, and that is, "The Love Ranch has a great lineup of ladies at the present time". The results seem to match the perception.

Most of us are working class folks and these ladies seem to be appreciative of that fact, and based on the number of parties I think it benefited TLR and our group quite a bit.

LPIN Gathering'ers can be proud of putting good old capitalism to work for The Love Ranch and their ladies. Not to mention putting that smile on each of your faces.

afriend

Posted by afriend on July 27, 2009 at 16:57:01
In Reply to: Sagebrush party, Shame on us! posted by Wizard on July 26, 2009 at 21:57:50

I made it over to the Sagebrush afterwards and talked to some of the ladies and management. Since it was almost 1:30AM when I got there I asked how many had shown up from our group. They indicated about 20. When asked how many partied they said not many. Was it the BR party? Was it the Ladies? Was it the ... I don't know the answer. I agree that Marvin does try to put on a good party for the LPIN Gathering group. Ranches hosting parties when others are hosting parties certainly is one reason. But if 20 guys showed up and only a couple partied there has to be more of a reason. I don't know why ... perhaps there should be a post and ask those who did stop by to say why they did not party there?

For me it is about the ladies and not the house, but it's the houses hiring practices that determine who's in the house. So some of it is management in this regard. When Hiking Guy and I were at The Love Ranch last Thursday afternoon and saw all the various ladies present at lineup, we knew this house was going to be rocking. HG and I were asked questions and the ladies certainly listened to what two consumers had to say.

I enjoyed the wine party at the BR, but I loved the party at The Love Ranch.

I'm also one that has never partied at the Sage. I think the house is too big for the number of ladies that work there so that contributes to the vibe as well.

I myself may go back to see Melissa Kiss this week as I saw her briefly as I was walking out the door at about 2am. I wish I could have been in that lap dance party sounded fun.

afriend

Posted by afriend on July 27, 2009 at 16:29:20

I arrived Saturday evening just before 8pm and the place was full of guests already. We were given a small bag of goodies of which included a ticket for prizes later on throughout the evening. Those who had RSVP Suzette received another ticket for the drawing to have a complimentary VIP party with the birthday girl herself later on. There were plenty of different wines and cheeses to choose from, along with fruit, vegetable and meat trays as well.

There was a lap dance contest for which I gladly volunteered to be one of the receivers of said dance. Six of us were ask to sit at one of the long red sitting areas in the parlor. We were each provided with a lap dancer. My partner was Vanilla Frost, who quickly proved that she knew what to do! It was quite entertaining from my vantage view point. Especially after she took off her top and proceeded to put her cleavage into my face. Now admittedly I have not a clue as to how the other ladies did, as my face was buried elsewhere at the time. The audience determined the winner, and Vanilla received a large portion of vocal votes, but it was Sunny Lane who received the most votes. Then Sunny put on a little show for all of us, and after seeing that, it was easy to see why she won the contest. I certainly enjoyed myself during my lap dance with Vanilla.

More prize drawings and give always ensued. Anna Suvari was congratulated as being voted the Courtesan of The Year by Madame Suzette and then Anna made a few comments and thanked everyone. Then it was time for the free comp party to be given away for the birthday girl herself. A ticket was drawn and the winning number announced. We all waited and no one came forward. The number was said again, still no one came forward. So another one was drawn and this time the holder of the winning ticket was present I held the very lucky ticket for the free party with Alexis Fire.

So Alexis and I proceeded to do the normal process of arranging the party. We also gathered up some wine, cheese, and olives to share with each other. It was a very nice night out so we went to the nearby outdoor hot tub and proceeded to relax and have a little of our wine. We talked, got to know each other a little bit better, played around with each other and just had a good time. Then we went back to her room where we had some more fun. After all she is a contortionist you know. Afterwards we lay on her bed and talked some more then the dreaded intercom came on. Alexis protested and the voice on the other end said they would come into her room to get us. I interjected over the intercom, only if you plan to join us. To which where there had been one voice over the speaker, now there were many voices laughing in the background. All those voices laughing over the intercom spooked me a little. I wondered how many had been listening or did they all just happen to be in the office at the time. Anyway we had a very fun time together. When Alexis took me back to the parlor there were still a number of people present, and I caught up with some friends who were just returning from their own parties.

I have no idea what transpired in the parlor after I began my party with Alexis, someone will have to fill me in when I go back to the Bunny Ranch later this week, as I will be here another week just having some fun.

Before leaving I thanked Dennis for the wine party and as luck would have it my winning of the comp party with Alexis. I guess in a way you could say I was one of her birthday presents. I know I surprised her a little, as to how I never asked. But I hope she enjoyed herself as much as I enjoyed my time with her. As I left she was going to go to bed for a little rest. I hope she slept a little bit better after our time together and that it was not a complete nightmare for her. (lol)

So to the person that held ticket number 483636, I thank you, you have no idea what you missed out on. And to the karma god, a big thanks. I needed that.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by afriend on July 27, 2009 at 17:24:46

I went to Exit 28 last night. Ate dinner there and talked with a few ladies at the WH. Payton was one, and of course I wanted to see Cali. But she had left already and will be gone for two weeks. So I've missed out in seeing her naked again.

Then went to the Mustang, Fly and Renee were bantering back and forth. Belle and Phoenix along with Aubree made momentary landings for brief chats. They were also filming out by the pool and some of the ladies were flashing us their bare bods under their house robes. I watched Mandy and Phoenix do some routines on the pole and was just amazed. Mandy just needs a little more confidence and she will one day be a master like Phoenix.

Went back to WH and Mike Dallas showed up. Talked awhile and then he headed to the Mustang. I sat and then talked with one of the ladies who has been there since about last November. I basically was not in the right mood for parting with someone when I already had my eyes on the one that got away. Perhaps I’ll return there later this week.

Posted by afriend on July 30, 2009 at 23:37:40
In Reply to: A couple of other ideas ... posted by Interested bystander on July 30, 2009 at 18:54:58

IB Quote: "2) I've always wanted to hike up into the desolation wilderness on the west side of Tahoe and have sex on the shore of one of the lakes there. I've just never found the right time and/or the right woman together."

I was up there yesterday to do a little hiking myself. Went to Fallen Leaf Lake, Lower and Upper Glen Alpine Falls, Lily Lake. Then the rain and hail started. Gave up and went back to the condo. Bailey Monroe (MLBR) likes to hike that area also.

afriend

Posted by afriend on July 31, 2009 at 00:48:04

I went to the Mound House Brothels today and enjoyed another party. (Name of lady and house omitted intentionally for now). Hopefully you'll see why by reading further and many can guess who she is, but please don’t post the name.  One of the best, perhaps second best parties I've ever had. The Best was with her as well.

It just so happened that I made the appointment while she was in negotiations with a whale. Long story short ... I paid about 0.4%, Four tenths of one percent, of what she is getting for her outdate with him next. So for example if I paid $100.00 then this guy is paying like $25,000. Big whale!

Now this is just one thing that makes this lady so special. She could have bounced me from my appointment, but didn’t. She even did some extras for me, and after our party I helped her get ready for her outdate. Plus I’m going to have another party with her before I leave while she is on a short break from her outdate. It’s a multi day outdate. Now that is customer service, and it says a lot about this lady and that all her customers mean a lot to her. Even little guys like me.  She aims to please!

I'm not done playing yet... field reports will not be forthcoming until next week at the earliest.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by Chloe Daniels on August 01, 2009 at 13:25:17
In Reply to: Now that's customer service ... posted by afriend on July 31, 2009 at 00:48:04

Hey all, is he talking about me?? hmmmmmm, well yes he is. I would never bump anyone for another just because of money! All of you guys are very special in your own way to me, and deserve all of my attention and time when we are together!! Mike I will see you again today!! Thank you for the wonderful post and wonderful compliments!

Posted by afriend on July 31, 2009 at 01:35:37

One of the houses I stopped at was The Love Ranch for their tea party. I again was involved in the meeting. I read aloud Flyfisher's post here on SIN about the houses. They are excited about the results of the party last Friday and plan to keep on improving and becoming more active in the LPIN Gathering community.

I hope I get this right; Chloe Daniels was the top booker at TLR last week. Lydia Derek had the top dollar party. Gee I wonder who that was with, CM! Jordan Soprano, Zoe and Rochelle were also winners. Sorry if I left out anyone.

Rich is going to take the ladies to Baskin-Robins for ice cream because of the success of the parties that took place last weekend.

Dennis came in and I showed him the post of Fly's. So he knows what the guys are saying. He drove over in a new English cab that they will use for transportation. No ads on this vehicle he said.

I like Rich the manager, he is listening to the customer (us) and will be reading our board for obtaining ideas to improve his house, and following what we have to say. He and the ladies would like nothing better than to take away the crown that was last week bestowed on MLBR for BOY. When I was asked what they need to do to win, I said more of what The Love Ranch did last week.

One thing I failed to mention to him, and perhaps he will read it here, is that The Love Ranch really needs its own website or at least a way to keep the two separate so that when visitors see a ladies picture they at least know where they are at. The way it is now is that there is no way to determine which house they are located at. Hiking Guy made mention last week that they can at least set the location as The Love Ranch, in place of a city name in their account settings. That would be a good start.

Take care,
afriend

Posted by afriend on August 01, 2009 at 19:05:53
In Reply to: Out and About on a Friday Nitte posted by Flyfisher on August 01, 2009 at 16:56:45

Sorry I missed you two hosers last night. I thought about coming down the mountain last night for a visit, but I knew I already had a big party scheduled for this morning there so I stayed at the condo instead.

You are so right about the ladies that were not at the party last week. I also got a chance to talk extensively to the following over the past couple of days, Eva Bliss, Lydia Derek, Charmed Love and Jordan Soprano. Personality ... personality ... personality ... is all I can say. Totally charming ladies each in their own way.

I'm having dinner with Mark and Sheri this evening at The Grand Sierra Resort where I'm now staying. I'll probably be out to Exit-28 later.

Hope to see you there,
afriend

Posted by Speed Racer on August 03, 2009 at 21:15:13

Just had dinner with afriend here in Indy, he's now traveling east along I-70 on the final leg of his trip back home to western Ohio. He told me he had a fantastic time out at LPIN GatheringM-13 and wishes to thank everyone that made his trip so memorable. He hopes to make it back out to Reno/CC again for Winterfest 2010, but will definitely will be at LPIN GatheringM-14. I hope to be in a position to join him, if not at the former then definitely by the latter!

Regards,
Speed Racer

Posted by afriend on August 04, 2009 at 00:17:51
In Reply to: afriend is on his way home posted by Speed Racer on August 03, 2009 at 21:15:13

After looking over the place I've got some yard work to catch up on Tuesday. If I miss a few spots mowing the yard it's because I'll be thinking about all the lovely ladies I met and spent time with over the past 17 days. What a trip!

Speedy, thanks for picking up the dinner tab. Much appreciated and sorry I could not spend more time talking. As it was, I really got tired driving that last 120 miles from Indy.

Take care,
afriend
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:52:21 AM by afriend »

shooter

Re: My summary post of LPIN Gathering13 (part I and II)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »
And I thought I had a good time. :o

afriend

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
And I thought I had a good time. :o
This was not all... there was more, I just never posted about Sunday, so it was not included here.  I did include it in my other LPIN Gathering report. (It's included at the bottom of it if you just want to read that portion and the epilogue).  There are some additional tidbits within the other report and it is about half the size of this one.

afriend
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:52:57 AM by afriend »

southernmost

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »
ahhh afriend

has taken me a while to flounder thru the new site and the LPIN Gathering13 adventures

how well I remember my similar Cali LPIN Gathering experiences = and glad you could =  "Cali says she wants to be the first one to inaugurate the new VIP room for lap dances. I grab her hand and she led me to the room."

also glad the LPIN Gathering picnic key lime pie helped you fight your scurvey! but think Cali had the better affect, or would school-marm Speedie say = effect.... !-)

thnx for bringing back great memories of a fabulous LPIN lady...  WH w/o Cali is missing sparkle

ol'Cali'dPete

afriend

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 08:29:42 AM »
ahhh afriend

has taken me a while to flounder thru the new site and the LPIN Gathering13 adventures

how well I remember my similar Cali LPIN Gathering experiences = and glad you could =  "Cali says she wants to be the first one to inaugurate the new VIP room for lap dances. I grab her hand and she led me to the room."

also glad the LPIN Gathering picnic key lime pie helped you fight your scurvey! but think Cali had the better affect, or would school-marm Speedie say = effect.... !-)

thnx for bringing back great memories of a fabulous LPIN lady...  WH w/o Cali is missing sparkle

ol'Cali'dPete

I'm glad you enjoyed it Pete... I know I better understand being Cali'ed now after the experience.  ;)

Take care,
afriend

afriend

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 05:55:31 PM »
Bump...