Author Topic: What LPIN woman gives the best Blow job in Nevada?  (Read 11690 times)

Red Diamonds

Re: What LPIN woman gives the best Blow job in Nevada?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 04:41:20 PM »
I miss Belle,  Belle and I have done BJ competitions together at Mustang and Dovetail. Not going to say too much, but I win a lot...  ;D  In fact, I advertise BJ competitions because I am that cocky to know I will win  ;)  Lol, I am orally fixated and know how to please. Maybe I need to find someone just as interested in giving head here at Sheri's... I haven't done a BJ Competition here yet. The Winner gets the Cum.  8)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:48:51 PM by Red Diamonds »

uncle_duke

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 09:41:47 AM »
Before her retirement it was Chloe Daniels. Now I do not know.

geiserfloat

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 10:05:38 AM »
The Winner gets the Cum.  8)

Well that is about the hottest thing you can say. 

Ebadger9

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »
Coco @ Inez's gives a good one.

I gotta admit, BJs aren't necessarily my thing.  I can think of only two occasions where I almost lost it during a BJ, but neither are working anymore.

Does she post here?  Put her pictures up

She does not.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »
Before her retirement it was Chloe Daniels. Now I do not know.

I'll give you that one, I also think she provided the best when she was working.

stephan_s

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 05:17:28 AM »
COCO  at Inez's!  Especially when she looks up at me with her beautiful eyes!!   :)

PT

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 06:02:47 AM »
Quote from: Red Diamonds  Lol, I am orally fixated and know how to please.  I haven't done a BJ Competition here yet. The Winner gets the Cum.  8)
[/quote

got my attention! he he I want to be one you girls are competing on

jadecapri

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 01:17:56 AM »
Good luck on your quest to find it guys. I hope you come here look for it as well if you haven't found it yet. :-* :-*

Post  -  Describe how is the perfect blow job
http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=48730&hilit=sophia+sun+blow+job

Destini

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
I do I do I do I have an oral fixation I love it!!! I can do it for hours and it gives my mouth dripping wet orgasms it awesome

hobie

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »
+1
I do I do I do I have an oral fixation I love it!!! I can do it for hours and it gives my mouth dripping wet orgasms it awesome
I'll bet you can Destini (I've checked out those lips more than once).  I just need to get down there and do a personal evaluation sometime soon.

PT

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 08:11:06 AM »
I can't say who is the best in all of nevada , the ones I new are gone know .. I Have not been around much past few yrs but most recent is Demi at WH and Genevieve at the Mustang. both can give the most awesome deep throat. omg! lots of interesting info on here thanks everyone!  ;D

PT 8)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:57:10 AM by PT »

Red Diamonds

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »
+1
Destini, we should find one more lady to enter the bj contest and I am sure it will be a very close call on who the winner is  ;)

Busguy1966

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2011, 01:32:00 PM »
Great subject about who gives the best Blow Job. I have Just Decided that I am going out in the field to do so testing! I will submit my final report asap. I have already tested about 20! Let everyone all know soon!
Busguy!!!! Gives me an Idea I should hand out cards and people can put anonamous scores from 1 to ten rating there sexual encounter with which provider at the end of the year we will publish the scores what do you think? LOL!
busguy1966

Red Diamonds

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 01:30:53 AM »
PT, you should come over to Sheri's, you can be the judge and Destini and I will compete for your cum  ;D ;)

Red Diamonds

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »
Cobia, you have never partied with me.... Unfortunately, I can't be vouched for by you, but I can by others  ;)   Hope, one day I make it to the list you vouch for... You will never know until you try.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:49:22 PM by Red Diamonds »