Author Topic: Desert Club for sell....  (Read 3712 times)

Karmen Leigh

Desert Club for sell....
« on: May 22, 2012, 11:34:29 AM »
The brothel next door to the Calico Club is up for sell, it has not been a brothel for a long time, now a bar only..
We are in talking with the seller to buy the old Desert Club, and turn it into a brothel again.....
Please let me know what you all think about having two brothel in Battle MT. again....

sperminator

Re: Desert Club for sell....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 03:39:51 PM »
+1
I might be interested, but I heard there's a gun toting crazy lady next door. Allegedly, of course.

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
I might be interested, but I heard there's a gun toting crazy lady next door. Allegedly, of course.
lmao.....
 ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

bungalow bill

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 10:22:03 PM »
+1
instant knee jerk opinion--and you have to remember right off that i have no fucking idea of what i'm talking about--but, karm, you be crazy to buy another brothel in BM. 

of course, i will bring an open mind to the power point presentation....... 8) :D ;D ;)

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:49:01 PM »
instant knee jerk opinion--and you have to remember right off that i have no fucking idea of what i'm talking about--but, karm, you be crazy to buy another brothel in BM. 

of course, i will bring an open mind to the power point presentation....... 8) :D ;D ;)
LOL, They say I all ready am...
I wanted to know how people thought about having two brothel in Battle MT. not about if I could handle it or not, I thought that this would be a good post, because of the history, I like what I had read and been told by the locals, some have been born here... I have been told GREAT things about both brothels, and wanted to know how every one would feel about the old Desert Club, cuming back..

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 05:30:21 AM »

Well, it's not exactly next door. It's down the street if I remember correctly.

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »

I can throw a rock to it, less then a block away...It must have been A LONG TIME, YOU should cum out and see how close it is...

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 07:41:56 PM »
if the brothel license is still attached it might be a good investment, but you have to start all over again, from the ground up, in these times i would say it's not worth the hassle....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 08:42:52 PM »

I can throw a rock to it, less then a block away...It must have been A LONG TIME, YOU should cum out and see how close it is...

It's still not next door and if I remember correctly, it's on the opposite side of the street also. Tile floors and a pool table in the parlor.

Karmen Leigh

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 08:50:54 PM »

It's still not next door and if I remember correctly, it's on the opposite side of the street also. Tile floors and a pool table in the parlor.
No it is on the same side of the street, and the only thing between us is a single wide trailer... so I can throw a rock to it...
Smile..
Have a GREAT DAY..

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 09:02:24 PM »
So tell me, has it been empty or boarded up all this time?

Big Daddy Jay

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 08:24:32 AM »
I'll invest I have a great eye for talent, and I got the gift of the hustle, need to put them women up on game. Was looking to open a strip club but dumb laws are too restrictive in my county in Indiana. A brothel would even be better!!!

Offline FunSeeker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 02:49:24 PM »
That would be great!! To see the old Desert Club back again!!!!!!!

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 05:29:23 PM »
Karmen, I think it would be an excellent idea. It would bring more ladies to battle mountain as well as men. good luck. I wish you the best. Love, Dyana Dyamonds.
Retired working girl onlyfans.com/DyanaDyamonds

NataliaQing2.0

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 07:03:57 PM »
+1

Haha! "I will bring an open mind to a power point presentation" - I may have to steal that line, Cosmo.  :D