Author Topic: Hookers and Politics  (Read 987 times)

Offline oldskiis

• Hoser Family Member
Hookers and Politics
« on: September 26, 2012, 11:46:54 AM »
+1
With all the election year politics going on, and I see from fight club that some of you partake, please take the time to share your views on LPIN  and legal prostitution in general with those that ask for your support, and when your state or national leaders want to tell you that they know best what your moral values should be, tell them you can make choices like that without the help of government.  I know it is not easy to write letters in support of causes like this and identify yourself to politicians by name, but in years hanging out in the company of hookers and hanging out in the company of politicians, hookers are a far more honest bunch and I would rather be in their company any day, and proud to have known them, just remember that some freedoms can not be taken for granted. 

bungalow bill

Re: Hookers and Politics
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »
uh......what? 

SweetStaciLRS

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »
I have my own beliefs but do not force them on anyone. I hate when politics comes up at the bar. . . always awkward.

sportsman

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 03:27:20 PM »
LPIN AND POLITICS ARE NOT RELATABLE, UNLESS THERE IS a POLITICIAN OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE HIS BONES BY HAVING THE WORLD'S OLDEST PROFESSION OUTLAWED IN NEVADA. LPIN WORKERS HAVE THEIR OPINIONS THAT ARE BASED MORE ON PERSONAL VIEWS THAN THE JOB THEY HAVE.

lpinnewb

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
LPIN AND POLITICS ARE NOT RELATABLE, UNLESS THERE IS a POLITICIAN OUT THERE WHO WANTS TO MAKE HIS BONES BY HAVING THE WORLD'S OLDEST PROFESSION OUTLAWED IN NEVADA. LPIN WORKERS HAVE THEIR OPINIONS THAT ARE BASED MORE ON PERSONAL VIEWS THAN THE JOB THEY HAVE.

Oh....but there is.

Offline oldskiis

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
I am not asking for a discussion of politics here, but we are at a time when politicians always want to know "how they can help us" and I am tired of having them get into office and then try to be moral police, I can police my own morals and I do and always have believed and supported the legalization of prostitution, many of you that enjoy LPIN do not realize how quickly that could all be lost, I live in a state that supported medical marijuana and passed it on ballot only to have the preachers and politicians gut the law and the Feds intervene into states rights, as you all know, prostitution is only legal in some counties of Nevada, the largest county, population wise, will never legalize and well has the votes in the state and a party machine controlled by a Senator that has already said he wants LPIN gone, I suspect if he wanted, he could ask the Department of Justice, the same guys that ran Fast and Furious to set up a similar operation under the guise of the Mann Act and there you are, a legal mess brought on by crusading politicians, we must always guard our freedoms and tell those asking for our votes what we expect of them, and on these controversial issues like prostitution, speaking up can get us labeled, but we must speak up
       Over 60% of the population has used marijuana and yet it remains illegal and politicians will not touch the reform of drug laws, what per cent of the population has used a prostitute, maybe 10% of men so 5% of the total population, what are the chances a lot of politicians really care about that 5% of the population or the women that work in it, and yet the freedom of choice a woman should have to do with her body what she wants, is a basic choice, and women will never have true equality until they have that choice,
      Certainly we can put up price surveys and take pointers on how to negotiate and give glowing descriptions of body parts and how everything all fit togather in fine fashion to produce a wonderful orgasm, but take care of the politics too

bungalow bill

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »
Hey skis, are you familiar with a punctuation mark known as a period? It would greatly help the readability of your stuff!

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 05:09:21 PM »
You know the saying -- the difference between hookers and politicians is that hookers will stop screwing you when you're dead....

On that note feel free to send what would have been a campaign contribution to just another politician to Sonja C/O The Alien Cathouse, 2711 E. Hwy 95, Amargosa Valley, NV 89020.

I PROMISE to use your contribution to promote freedom to exercise your moral choices so long has you do not harm others or infringe upon their freedom.