Author Topic: About becoming a legal prostitute  (Read 3913 times)

lpinnewb

Re: About becoming a legal prostitute
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 10:23:27 PM »
new b...what cl--ass you have...

Yeah? Well thank you Southpaw. Search her postings. Oh yeah and I saw the post with her PM that was taken down calling everyone on this board losers. The ladies and the mongers. I think I treat pretty much everyone with respect. I take a few good natured jabs here and there just for fun but I have no use for this one. So think what you want. Your opinion is yours and it isn't special. Everybody has one.

lpinnewb

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 10:24:40 PM »

Yeah? Well thank you Southpaw. Search her postings. Oh yeah and I saw the post with her PM that was taken down calling everyone on this board losers. The ladies and the mongers. I think I treat pretty much everyone with respect. I take a few good natured jabs here and there just for fun but I have no use for this one. So think what you want. Your opinion is yours and it isn't special. Everybody has one.

Oops sorry southpaw

lpinnewb

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 10:32:28 PM »

Ahh Sporty , Sporty, Sporty. Your post shows how clueless you are on this particular subject. Michelle Ley is not an LPIN, She has posted her contempt for all mongers, and is only here to drum up business for her upcoming web cam venture. At .99 a minute.

Thank you shooter.

And again I don't know where I got southpaw from sportsman.....many apologies.... :)

ArcticBear

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
+1
I am considering being a legal prostitute LMAO!  I was wondering if you guys can tell me a great place to work at, where price isn`t an option?  Can you guys tell me of a place that has big spenders, thnx.

You know, if you're just doing it because you have watched HBO and think you're going to walk with tens of thousands of dollars in one trip, they you're probably not going to leave very happy.  Not even the big ranches have the high rollers they used to have in this economy.  Keep in mind, no matter how bad business is, no matter how few cars are in the parking lot, no matter how on edge the ladies are because it's a full house and there's not money coming in, almost every brothel owner will tell you how great they are doing.  Don't be mislead.

If you are going to make good money, and you can, you have to give excellent service.  You can't just flop down on the bed because you're good looking and think you're going to pull 800 to 1000 an hour parties all day long.  If you're going to make money you're going to pull your share of small or even short parties and do it with a smile on your face.  You're going to work with guys budgets knowing that the bread and butter is the 300 to 500 dollar party and that's not for 10 minutes either.  You're going to catch luck from time to time and nab that 10 or 25 grand party and life will be good....that week.  You'll have to give it your best providing sex to guys you most of the time won't find attractive because the first lousy party you give you'll get branded so fast it will astound you.

And when the week or two weeks or month is over, you'll give half of your money to the house, plus any expenses and hopefully it'll be enough to pay your bills and let you buy a few luxuries.  But then again there are stays where you go and barely break even or even sometimes go in the hole.  If you have the looks, but more than that the constitution to deal with all the bad times, and a few good times mingled in, then give it a try.  Virtually all of the large ranches are the same no matter what you're told.  Not to be man but the "Working Girl Syndrome" will have them telling you how much better this ranch is over that, until they get pissed off at this ranch and then go to that one.  It's the "grass is always greener on the other side" thing.  Or you'll have ladies that are friendly and helpful and will try to mentor you.  And others that will see you as a threat.  Remember, all the ladies in the house are competing for money.  And there's nothing more vicious in a slow house than a lady that's not making money and has a mortgage or car payment due, or over due.
So there it is in a nutshell.  Good Luck.

madison_graham

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 01:04:12 AM »
ArcticBear, I wish I could give you 10 pluses for that post!   

lpinnewb

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 08:23:04 AM »

Seems shooter and i posted at the same time...i probably shouldnt have reacted like an asshole...sorry about that sportsman.

ArcticBear

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 12:53:28 PM »
ArcticBear, I wish I could give you 10 pluses for that post!

Why thank you Madison.  I've said it before, after 15 years of being involved in this both as a customer, as a contractor, a researcher, and after being married to a former working girl and having personal relationships with several others, you can't help but see the other side of the business.  And frankly if I could do it over again I think I'd have chosen ignorance and just been a customer.  Sometimes knowing the workings behind the scenes takes some of the luster off.

madison_graham

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 06:45:57 PM »

ArcticBear - it defininately makes you a better man though!