Author Topic: Brothel Etiquette 101  (Read 10825 times)

desertdude

Re: Brothel Etiquette 101
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
+1
Really, what ever happened to the customers rights,  you really think if someone knows your made up name that will make a differnce if they choose you out of a line up, we are spending hard earned money to have a good time, young old doesn't have anytrhing to do with it, going to school, really who cares, .  This is why I spend my time and money at the Shady and party with Sadie, who is so hot and down to earth, you never hear any negative comments from a real pro , just look at the ladies that have been sucsessful and try to learn from them

desertdude

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 05:26:01 PM »
Sorry about the school comment, everyone should get as much education as they can

Sadie

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »
+1
I have never understood the question "How old are you?" Why does is it matter what my age is? Maybe someone can explain that to me.

lpinnewb

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 05:48:07 PM »
+1
It's amazing to me how guys bring so much negativity to this board about all kinds of subjects, but as soon as a working girl vents about something, she looks bitter, mean, and negative for the rest of her duration on this board. It's almost like we can't be truthful or real on here.

There's always a better way of saying things, and maybe Madison didn't quite say them the right way, but WHAT she is saying is completely agreeable with me and I stand by her original post :)

Ruby

I am always respectful to the ladies and always interested in opposing views but I have to say this. In most cases it is not what you say but how you say it. I do not have anything against Madison what so ever. I do agree with the above comments about her negativity. Don't put it on us if we respond with the same vibe that we receive.

In her defense I will say that without body language or variations in tone it is sometimes very difficult to read intent from the written word.

madison_graham

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 06:27:27 PM »

Sidewinder"  Asking "are there any other ladies' available?" is completely different than "is that all ya got?"

I am not negative - I am truthful and don't sugarcoat because I think you all are big boys and girls and can take honesty.

For those who behave rudely in a brothel, I suppose you miss the rolled eyes and stares we all give each other and the remarks made about those who talk this way, after they leave.

Those who read negativity into my posts are projecting their own negativity onto me.  I know who and what I am and you can never convince me differently. (sense a knowing smile)

Ruby Rae, its like I told you in a PM,  those who have animosity towards us project it onto us when we post, especially those of us who aren't fake and phoney and express ourselves truthfully, honestly and with diginity.  No one can ever take that away.  :)
When they start attacking, you know you got them. (wink)

Madison

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
+1
I have never understood the question "How old are you?" Why does is it matter what my age is? Maybe someone can explain that to me.

And I never understood the question every working girl ask, "What do you do for a living".

Why should it matter what I do for a living, that is unless working girls are trying to size the men up to determine what they could afford to pay.

BTW: Age never meant anything to me. Of course I happen to think women don't start to hit their prime until they are at least 40.

madison_graham

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »
+3

Sidewinder, I have long known that a lot of men resent that question yet when I meet a man in the square world, its one of the top 3 questions they ask me!    I think its called small talk and its a way to try to find common ground for conversation.

Besides, you already know what we do for a living...  LOL

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 08:13:57 PM »

Sidewinder, I have long known that a lot of men resent that question yet when I meet a man in the square world, its one of the top 3 questions they ask me!    I think its called small talk and its a way to try to find common ground for conversation.

Besides, you already know what we do for a living...  LOL

I don't mind it in the Square world but I did when I was going to the brothels. Perhaps because I knew if was often more then just making conversation or small talk.

madison_graham

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 08:41:12 PM »
+1

In the brothel, its important that there is a connection between the potential client and working lady.   Small talk is how you form a connection.   

I usually ask "What industry are you in?" that way they can say  Healthcare instead of that they are an Orthopaedic Surgeon.  While I respect privacy, it is important to form some sort of connection with the customer. 

Golden Slumbers

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »
I realized that I didn't add anything that Madison asked.

Here are some of my brothel etiquette tips:

-If they are asking me a bunch of personal questions, that's almost a deal breaker. I don't want to tell most strangers what classes I have, what times I have them at, what school I go to, where in Carson I live, etc. I also don't want to talk too much about my personal life (everywhere I go, everything I do, my family, etc.) There has to be a line, and I have to keep some things private.

Ruby, would you at least give one warning in this situation?  I think an LPIN veteran would know not to ask those things, but a lot of your clientele seems to be newbies.  They're probably used to asking those kinds of questions when meeting women to break the ice and get to know each other, and don't realize they're inappropriate in a brothel.  I think they would definitely deserve the boot if they kept it up after a warning.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 10:17:41 PM »
I realized that I didn't add anything that Madison asked.

Here are some of my brothel etiquette tips:

-If they are asking me a bunch of personal questions, that's almost a deal breaker. I don't want to tell most strangers what classes I have, what times I have them at, what school I go to, where in Carson I live, etc. I also don't want to talk too much about my personal life (everywhere I go, everything I do, my family, etc.) There has to be a line, and I have to keep some things private.

Ruby, would you at least give one warning in this situation?  I think an LPIN veteran would know not to ask those things, but a lot of your clientele seems to be newbies.  They're probably used to asking those kinds of questions when meeting women to break the ice and get to know each other, and don't realize they're inappropriate in a brothel.  I think they would definitely deserve the boot if they kept it up after a warning.

Of course. That's why it's an almost deal breaker :D I share a lot more without being pressured to do so.

madison_graham

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 12:26:47 AM »

Ruby, next time a client asks those kinds of questions, you can always counter with "so what's your wife's name?  How many children do you have?   What are their names?  Where do they go to school/work?  When is your anniversary?  Which street do you live?  What does your wife do for a living?  Where does she work?"

Ask one of those questions for each question they ask you - they will get the hint if not consciously then subconciously and most likely won't continue in that line of questioning.  :)

Countering rude questions  with a question along the same line is a good technique.   Whenever anyone has ever asked in a condescending tone "So....how long have you been doing this?"  I answer "Not long.  How long ave you beeing doing this?"   Every single time it takes them by surprise.  This way you have set a boundary with them, called them out and still can save the situation so its not a total dealbreaker.

madison_graham

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 12:28:48 AM »

Excuse the typo above, I wasn't suggesting you put on a fake French accent by asking

"How long ave you beeing doing this?"   

LOL

CookieMonster

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 05:07:09 AM »
+1
Piece of cake:

So what's your wife's name?
Don't have one.  She Died.

How many children do you have?

What are their names?
Andrew

Where do they go to school/work?
He goes to a public school in Michigan

When is your anniversary?
Wedding:  August 19  Death:  April 12

Which street do you live?
Flint street

What does your wife do for a living?
Decompose, stink.

Where does she work?"
She's kinda a stay-at-casket person

Ahhh... Life's an open book, huh?

goldie

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 05:34:58 AM »
+4
Countering rude questions  with a question along the same line is a good technique.   Whenever anyone has ever asked in a condescending tone "So....how long have you been doing this?"  I answer "Not long.  How long ave you beeing doing this?"   Every single time it takes them by surprise.  This way you have set a boundary with them, called them out and still can save the situation so its not a total dealbreaker.

This is a good technique for making small talk that establishes the connection between working lady and potential client?

It really seems like trading and escalating rude questions would more likely create an undercurrent of dislike, disrespect, and antagonism. Which doesn't really lead to a connection conducive to good sex.

The working lady is the one who for sure would know and respect brothel etiquette. Like someone pointed out, newbies are often nervous, and really would probably reasonably fall back on some of those "old standard" small talk lines. Even an experienced customer might not realize what's good etiquette and what's not, just like many good people don't know what to do with a 16 piece silverware service if they are never taught. I mean, if you tell me you are a student, I think I would assume it was OK to ask what you were studying. If you truly want to try and establish a positive connection with someone who is asking the wrong questions, consider gently pointing out that some things are off limits. Then if the questions continue, walk away. If they don't, then you are in good shape! 

Promoting an exchange of rude questions serves no useful purpose. If the customer is naive and doesn't know what you are doing, it's just disingenuous on your part and humiliating on his. If he does know what you are doing it creates an undercurrent of sarcasm. Neither option can really go very far in establishing that connection that was supposed to have been the reason for the conversation in the first place.