Author Topic: Brothel Etiquette 101  (Read 10822 times)

madison_graham

Brothel Etiquette 101
« on: September 24, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »

For the newbies and the socially challenged....

Do not walk into a brothel and look a the lineup and say "Is that all ya got?"   It is considered very rude and disrespectful.  Be mindful that we are not objects, we are human beings, not a bushel of corn.  If you insult the ladies, the one you choose will charge you more money for less service.  Its called an "Asshole Tax" and you don't want to have to pay it, so be considerate.

Do not point at a lady in lineup and say "I'll take that one" BEFORE we have had a chance to introduce ourselves.  We understand that sometimes you immediately know who you want to negotiate with however it is just plain good manners to allow us a chance to introduce ourselves first.  This also gives you the opportunity to learn the name of the lady you would like to see so you can say "I would like to speak to Sally" instead of "I'll take that one".

Ladies, please feel free to add to this.   

goldie

Re: Brothel Etiquette 101
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
+1
Madison,

I completely agree with the premis of this thread, but I have to ask. Why do you bring such hatred and venom to it? You could have broached the subject with true education value, but instead it's another rant against previous customers who have pissed you off! I just don't get it...

Am I the only person who feels this way about this? Am I missing her humor here?

I think Madison has a lot to offer this board, but often question how she goes about it. Seems to me she's only positive when she's promoting a co worker which is awesome. I just wish she could be positive about her profession and clients.

Again, I ask in all honesty am I missing the punch line?

You are for sure not the only one. Madison is consistently angry and antagonistic. I really struggle to understand why she continues to come to the board...she never has anything but negativism to contribute.

a_libertine

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:18:58 PM »
+2
Do not ask them to bend over to check their butts out , as You are not a Doctor .

Awww c'mon that's part of the fun of negotiations... whoops I dropped ten dollars ... can you pick that up for me sweetie??? ....  ;D ;D

Do not ask for the cheapest one as this is Not a Used Car Lot ..And NEVER ask which one has the fewest Miles on Her. As They will all get together and Beat The Hell out of You .. TY

LOL >...<

wedgewood

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 01:18:24 AM »
i hate it when the guys from out of the country look at the girls for like 10minutes smoking there cigars,then ask me for more..what i miss....

lpinnewb

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 01:45:00 AM »
I must be a real asshole!  ;)

bungalow bill

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 07:17:29 AM »
+1
Well maybe it was a day of assholes at the KK and she was bugged.  And rightfully so.  MG, I didn't think your post was that negative or nasty, and I thought you made a good point.  .02.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 07:33:26 AM »
+3
It's amazing to me how guys bring so much negativity to this board about all kinds of subjects, but as soon as a working girl vents about something, she looks bitter, mean, and negative for the rest of her duration on this board. It's almost like we can't be truthful or real on here.

There's always a better way of saying things, and maybe Madison didn't quite say them the right way, but WHAT she is saying is completely agreeable with me and I stand by her original post :)

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 07:39:42 AM »

For the newbies and the socially challenged....

Do not walk into a brothel and look a the lineup and say "Is that all ya got?"   It is considered very rude and disrespectful.  Be mindful that we are not objects, we are human beings, not a bushel of corn.  If you insult the ladies, the one you choose will charge you more money for less service.  Its called an "Asshole Tax" and you don't want to have to pay it, so be considerate.

Do not point at a lady in lineup and say "I'll take that one" BEFORE we have had a chance to introduce ourselves.  We understand that sometimes you immediately know who you want to negotiate with however it is just plain good manners to allow us a chance to introduce ourselves first.  This also gives you the opportunity to learn the name of the lady you would like to see so you can say "I would like to speak to Sally" instead of "I'll take that one".

Ladies, please feel free to add to this.

Did I hear my name? {socially challenged}

You mean I can't say "I'll take that one, don't bother to wrap it, I'll eat it just the way it is"?

I'll bet the woman who is being chosen doesn't mind you pointing and saying I'll take that one. Only the women who were not picked. Besides it's hard to remember all the names with those lineups and a feller kinda gets tongue tied when standing in from of all those beautiful wimmens.

I don't think I've ever said "is that all ya got" but I have asked if there's any more women available? 

Hey Madison, you have to understand that with brothel prices being so high and a feller spending somtimes as much as a whole week's worth of wrok for a one hour party, he has every right to ask if any other ladies are available.

btw: I think working women who ask outrageous prices right off the bat just to see if they can catch a naive customer are being rude and do not deserve a brothel patron's business.

I think women who would rather sit on the couch with their girl friends are being rude and do not deserve a brothel patron's business.

I think women who hang around just long enough to mooch a free drink and then head right back over to their friends on the couch are being rude and don't seserve a brothel patron's business.

isurfer

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 07:42:49 AM »
+1
I am Not a Lady But remember these are Ladies with feelings.. Do not check their teeth as if You were buying a Horse . Do not ask them to bend over to check their butts out , as You are not a Doctor . Do not ask for the cheapest one as this is Not a Used Car Lot ..And NEVER ask which one has the fewest Miles on Her. As They will all get together and Beat The Hell out of You .. TY
But what if I want to check their "best used by date"? I think some mongers look at the ladies like they would grocery store items or objects, a bushel of corn was mentioned, and I can see that point of view. When you pick from a lineup, you are only picking what "looks" good to you, right? Do you pick the freshest looking head of lettuce at a grocer? The answer is yes. That is why some produce workers at the grocers peel off the old wilted outer layers of the lettuce and put them back on the shelf, the older heads of lettuce being smaller in size, which has nothing to do with LPIN or the ladies but just something for you to think about. Tomatoes and bananas are like some ladies. Green, ripe, and overripe. Talk about shelf life. Meat and fish might start to smell bad as they age.

Web site pictures that are old. Would it be wrong to say "You look nothing like your pictures" even though you want to say something more like that it seems like those pictures were taken 10 years and 20 pounds ago when you actually get to see her in person? It's like those burgers advertised at fast food places. When I order one it never looks like the ones they have pictures of. Just joking around here having fun. Don't take any of this seriously.

FredT

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 10:11:13 AM »
LOL...   A friend went to the CR for the first time late one night and was presented with a three girl lineup...  He asked (in all his drunken innocence) "Is that all you got?"  and was asked TOLD to leave.  Couldent figure out what happened til I explained it to him a week or so later!   ;D

Norcal

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »
+1
I didn't feel a particularly mean-spirited tone in the original post especially when compared to others I have read on this board, for that manner even in this thread. When you are frustrated you don't choose your words as carefully as you might.
While my level of experience certainly is not at the level of frequent posters here I have witnessed multiple occasions of a guy or more commonly a group of guys who just show up for a show of scantily-clad women for the price of a drink sometime they don't even buy the drink. Though it is the women's job to lineup and entice the guys I have been surprised at what the women have to put with. Those of us who deal with the public as part of our work all have experienced rude and insensitive customers. I am willing to put up with quite a bit but at some point enough is enough. Though I don't treat others with respect just to get something back I have found that polite behavior is usually rewarded. 

Ruby Rae

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »
+2
I realized that I didn't add anything that Madison asked.

Here are some of my brothel etiquette tips:

-If they are asking me a bunch of personal questions, that's almost a deal breaker. I don't want to tell most strangers what classes I have, what times I have them at, what school I go to, where in Carson I live, etc. I also don't want to talk too much about my personal life (everywhere I go, everything I do, my family, etc.) There has to be a line, and I have to keep some things private.

-I know guys get nervous, but when I'm spending pre-party and post-party time with them in the parlor, please look at me during the conversation. When they are looking around everywhere else but at me, and especially if they are checking out other girls, I get a little  :o

-If they get mad if I don't email them or text them ASAP or 24/7....that's a major deal breaker. My work comes second to my schooling, which takes up a lot of time. My clients have to understand this, or it will not work.

-I know I'm young, but please don't bring me little girl toys. I don't do those kind of fantasy parties. 

-HYGIENE. Please come showered, shaved/trimmed, and don't have funky breath :( Also, going to the dentist every six months should be a priority. I can smell cavities from a mile away....and we won't be doing any oral activities if that's the case.

but all in all, I'm pretty easy going. Just be nice and respectable, it gets you far!

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 12:17:45 PM »
Here is a tip that i haave heard from some of the ladies to the Guys If you have $50 just come and enjoy drinks and conversation don't expect a party
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

goldie

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 12:53:09 PM »
+1
It's amazing to me how guys bring so much negativity to this board about all kinds of subjects, but as soon as a working girl vents about something, she looks bitter, mean, and negative for the rest of her duration on this board. It's almost like we can't be truthful or real on here.

There's always a better way of saying things, and maybe Madison didn't quite say them the right way, but WHAT she is saying is completely agreeable with me and I stand by her original post :)

I do want to respond to this...I really don't think anyone was bashing the concept...but Madison is consistently rather mean-spirited and confrontational in her posts, and the overwhelming majority are quite negative. So at least from my perspective, and I believe from the perspective of the early responders, it's not what she said ---of course we agree with the spirit. It is how she said it...and that, sadly, is par for the course.

I really don't get the vibe that ladies can't be truthful here...just maybe they could be as respectful in their tone as they would expect us to be!

XO

Goldie

Offline DenvER_rIChard

• High Roller
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 03:17:55 PM »
+1
I can't understand why this concept is so hard to adhere by. All it is, is a date with a beautiful and most of the time a sophisticated mature female. The guy should always be a gentleman, and charming, just like real life. Now if and when that sense of entitlement comes in to play, because he is paying money for sex, that makes no sense, because in the real world, the gentleman always pays for the date anyway, whether it is the dinner bill or entertainment (movies, concerts, and so on) and so what is the difference? Serious question. Some people just have no common sense. Why would a guy treat them like merchandise, property or just stuff?  Inanimate objects. What is wrong with people?