Author Topic: Winterfest 2010-my trip  (Read 1103 times)

shooter

Winterfest 2010-my trip
« on: January 17, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »
Monday 1/11/2010:
Arrived Elko got into room, ate dinner and went to Inez’s. Had a party with Wendy, a repeat party which was even better than the first one. Coco and Sophia are also working. Mona’s has three ladies :Persia ,Milan and Sarah.

Tuesday 1/12/2010:
Gambled in the morning and had lunch.  Will wait on Hiking Guy before going out tonight, unless HG is running late as he sometimes does.  Well HG got in early. We met up and headed down to the houses after eating. I partied with Sophia, again.  Makes it six times with her now.

Wednesday 1/13/2010
Drove to Reno and got checked in early at the P-Mill. Knocked around and hit the buffet. Thought about taking a night off to rest , but instead I showered and drove to the Sagebrush. I found Renee sitting at the bar and no Flyfisher in sight. So I seized the opportunity and had another great party with her. So once again no field report. But she said she may have to do one on me! Having all of these repeat parties is making it easier in the field report department for me.

Thursday 1/14/2010
No parties today, In the morning I set the banquet details and posted them, In the afternoon I met up with Cookie Monster. I gambled and drank beer all night,  called Hiking Guy twice, but his phone is off.

Friday 1/15/2010
Gambled in the morning and then went to Scruples for breakfast , 9 showed up. Gambled in the afternoon and met everyone at the Fireside Lounge at 4:00pm. In the evening I found myself at the Love Ranch and with Chloe Daniels once again.

Saturday 1/16/2010
Checked out of the P-Mill and gambled and went to breakfast, After breakfast I came back to the P-Mill to play some more, then on down to Carson City and check into the Gold Dust West. Stopped at the Bunnyranch, then went to the  Sage. Ended up at the Love Ranch and partied with Rochelle Worthington.

Sunday 1/17/2010
Went back up to Reno and the P-Mill and gambled and watched football. I have deceided not to party tonight and get an early start home in the morning ahead of the heavy rain forecast.. How long until LPIN Gathering-14?