Author Topic: Hotels, Resturants, Side trips too.  (Read 37301 times)

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Hotels, Resturants, Side trips too.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2016, 08:36:46 PM »
If your in Las Vegas, a great Resturant is The Boiling Crab, on Decatur St. Its Messy, Fun and great seafood !!!

Here's a video on the one in Alahambra, its the same folks

Offline cronuswalker

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2016, 08:48:48 PM »
Found a better video

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2016, 12:19:50 AM »
If you want a standard diner, go to Coco's on Tropicana, next to the Motel 6 and close to Hooters.  It is 24/7 with breakfast and dinner.  Plus, you can drive right up to the door.  It is not fancy, more like what you would stop at while on the road.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

notaspud

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2016, 07:11:21 PM »
Any places to Stay in Elko?
There are plenty of places to stay in Elko ...Red Lion, High Desert Inn, Thunderbird, Stockman's are just a few.  Personally, I like the Red Lion, but it's one of the higher end places in town.  I heard that Stockman's had done some remodeling of their rooms, but I haven't stayed there in years. 

I plugged in some arbitrary dates on TripAdvisor for Elko Hotels, so this should give you some additional info on the area...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g45937-Elko_Nevada-Hotels.html

thanks!!!

notaspud

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2016, 07:12:21 PM »
If you want a standard diner, go to Coco's on Tropicana, next to the Motel 6 and close to Hooters.  It is 24/7 with breakfast and dinner.  Plus, you can drive right up to the door.  It is not fancy, more like what you would stop at while on the road.

x 2 for Cocos.  kinda like the old Jerry's or Lyons. 

notaspud

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2016, 06:28:06 AM »
Although I live in Reno, I have been asked about popular places to hang out around Tahoe. South Lake Tahoe is full of tourists and I avoid it.

If you are into the outdoors, especially winter sports, I have a place in Tahoe City that I frequent a lot when sledding the west shore of Tahoe. The name of the bar/grill is Bridgetender. It is south of Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows. It is on highway 89 near the 28 intersection.

Super vibe in there always, full of young hotties and lake locals. I have been there midweek winter, weekends as well as summer. Always busy, always had a good time. Decent food , great drinks and all in a cozy cabin like atmosphere. Check it out if you're in the area, it has been my go-to bar for years on the west shore of Tahoe.

I miss Barristers, and the .... Spaghetti     (insert name here) ? (it had an old Luggage card from the Train station remodeled into a salad bar)   

Offline Dankara

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2016, 04:11:42 PM »
There are plenty of places to stay in Elko ...Red Lion, High Desert Inn, Thunderbird, Stockman's are just a few.  Personally, I like the Red Lion, but it's one of the higher end places in town.  I heard that Stockman's had done some remodeling of their rooms, but I haven't stayed there in years. 

I plugged in some arbitrary dates on TripAdvisor for Elko Hotels, so this should give you some additional info on the area...

thanks!!!

It's tough to beat the combination and convenience of the Stockman's Hotel and the Star Hotel for dinner. The Star has great Portugese boarding house food just steps from Mona's and Inez.

notaspud

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2016, 08:06:33 PM »

thanks!!!

It's tough to beat the combination and convenience of the Stockman's Hotel and the Star Hotel for dinner. The Star has great Portugese boarding house food just steps from Mona's and Inez.

great info for my next trip 

Michael J.

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2016, 09:06:13 PM »
thank you, yeah I saw the sands and it looks very runned down :(  Is this very recently?  I stayed there last September as I have the last 6-7 years and have no complaints.

It is very run down. Another place I can reccomend is the Eldorado. It is on the main street and near . It has an indoor connection to silver legacy and circus circus .  The sands staff screwed up on my reservation on one of my previous visits and was no help in finding me another room. This is not nice when it is later in the day and you traveled from the east coast.  I can also reccomend the automobile museum in Reno  for a side trip.

notaspud

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2016, 04:49:44 PM »
Is there anyone here from the east coast? When I visit I'm looking for a good Italian restaurant. The Olive Garden is not Italian :o

Near LAs Vegas or Near Mound house? 

notaspud

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2016, 09:03:25 PM »
Is there anyone here from the east coast? When I visit I'm looking for a good Italian restaurant. The Olive Garden is not Italian :o

Near LAs Vegas or Near Mound house?

Reno...nice with candles  a table cloth type
See above, posted lives there     I "think" that Stanley's  in Carson has closed.    and if you find Good (read fat and peppercorn laced) Pastrami give us a shout out.   

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2017, 11:26:14 PM »
+2
Just fyi if you party at Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location, we have bungalows designated for customers. So if you party here we give you COMPLIMENTARY sleeping arrangements:) Just fyi  :-*

I've done this after I partied with Rubi.

Something else you may want to mention, unless it has changed, is at the ACH the lady can join you for a party in that hotel suite ("bungalow"). During one of my visits to ACH when I knew I'd be having some parties with Rubi & staying a night in their hotel suite ("bungalow"), I gave Rubi an extra key and had arranged (i.e. booked a morning party) to have her to come to my hotel suite ("bungalow") to wake me up with some morning sex!  This is something that one can't do elsewhere (i.e. Sheri's hotel suites) and with the ACH hotel suites ("bungalows") being just offset from the brothel building, it's very quiet to stay there--at least that's how it was in 2014 during my last visit to the ACH.

The Hiking Guy

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 01:02:12 AM »
Just fyi if you party at Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location, we have bungalows designated for customers. So if you party here we give you COMPLIMENTARY sleeping arrangements:) Just fyi  :-*

I've done this after I partied with Rubi.

Something else you may want to mention, unless it has changed, is at the ACH the lady can join you for a party in that hotel suite ("bungalow"). During one of my visits to ACH when I knew I'd be having some parties with Rubi & staying a night in their hotel suite ("bungalow"), I gave Rubi an extra key and had arranged (i.e. booked a morning party) to have her to come to my hotel suite ("bungalow") to wake me up with some morning sex!  This is something that one can't do elsewhere (i.e. Sheri's hotel suites) and with the ACH hotel suites ("bungalows") being just offset from the brothel building, it's very quiet to stay there--at least that's how it was in 2014 during my last visit to the ACH.

The Hiking Guy

I wonder if the MR would agree to this arrangement?

While the "motel section" is in one wing of the other building, if there is a temporary overflow of girls, they will stay in another wing(s) of the same building.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

markus39

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
Two restaurants I've visited recently that I think deserve shoutouts:

Breakfast:

Peg's Glorified Ham & Eggs
2 locations, I've been to the one in Sparks
1495 E Prater Way

Very good breakfast fare.

Lunch:

Carlillos Concina
415S Rock Blvd
Sparks

This place is tiny, 15 counter seats. Even smaller parking lot, 10 spaces. Only open until 2pm.
The portions and flavors are large. Family run.  Awesome Mexican. It can get busy and the cook works hard, fun to watch. Worth the wait, I can't recommend it high enough.

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2017, 07:26:09 PM »
+8
See below link:

Things to do in and around Elko

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=28542.0