Author Topic: How much time should one spend in a brothel?  (Read 3833 times)

Flyfisher

Re: How much time should one spend in a brothel?
« Reply #15 on: %667 %23, %2010, %0:%Feb:%rd %-08:00 »
When I first visited brothels I had to learn a lot of stuff.  I adore it when a lady hangs with me.  Sometimes the nights were busy and I didn't quite understand the after party abandonment Uncle Bob describes above (if I read him correctly).  Busy means opportunity and time is money, as I came to understand the more I became acclimated to brothel workings.  If I visit and a lady is attending me in the parlor and I see a guy giving her the eye or I know she's needing the space to ply her trade I am all about her going to earn money. The ladies who know me are aware I understand this.  I had to learn this and even more, to communicate it sincerely.  Hence, these days the ladies know I am not always a party but they socialize with me where the opportunity allows it.  Sometimes the brothel is busy, the ladies I see profile the potential clients as not their type (looky lous, tweekers, whiskey dickers, disrespectful, professional tricks, economically unsuitable...fill in the blanks) and I am a refuge for them to hang with.  Brothels ain't perfect.  I sometimes resemble some of the proceeding types in the parentheses to some ladies, btw.  So...knowing your way, where you fit it, understanding the current atmpshere (each and every house can be a welcome wagon or a deep freeze at any time).  I mosey where it suits me or the house.
Fly

kallimorgan

« Reply #16 on: %710 %23, %2010, %0:%Feb:%rd %-08:00 »
I don't think there is really any time limit at the Bunnyranch. We have plenty of guys that come in for just a drink or two and plenty that hang out for a while after they party. I think some guys just want to come in for a drink first, get a feel for the place and come back at a later time. As long as you are being respectful.. you won't be asked to leave.

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: %800 %23, %2010, %0:%Feb:%rd %-08:00 »
How much time should one spend in a brothel before either choosing a woman or moving on?

BTW: In the rural brothels, this was never a problem as most treated bar buisness as paying customers but I'm not so sure with the larger brothels who think it's a brothel and if you stay over a certain amount of time, you're wearing out your welcome.

I'll agree with the second paragraph fully. I've been present when many locals and others have been just sitting about having a cold one, much like anyother local bar, no pressure from management/ladies of any kind seen. I even spent a long time just talking with the owner/manager/ladies was never asked to tour/etc nor to leave. Experienced this in multiple rural houses. As many locals will stop by for a drink several times but do party with the ladies on others, yet to the house/ladies its ok. As I've heard from a business owner if there is a car in-front it attracts others but an empty parking area doesn't.

Ebadger9

« Reply #18 on: %275 %23, %2010, %0:%Feb:%rd %-08:00 »
Inez's is one of my favorite bars to hang out at before and after a party, especially if Adrianna is working - she's easy on the eyes and she's a lot of fun to talk with.  The girls will sit and talk with you too.  I've never been asked to leave, and usually get puppy dog eyes and a frown when I finally say it's time for me to leave.

Mr.Bad Example

« Reply #19 on: %900 %24, %2010, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
I have a question to go along with this topic.....I am new to Nevada, but have been here visiting relatives from time to time.  I would like to check out the house in Mound House.  Is it Ok to go from one to the other to check them out, check the ladies out....or will they get pissed that I am not partying?   I want to visit them all so I get a feel for the ladies & the establishment.

Voyeur

« Reply #20 on: %947 %24, %2010, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
I have a question to go along with this topic.....I am new to Nevada, but have been here visiting relatives from time to time.  I would like to check out the house in Mound House.  Is it Ok to go from one to the other to check them out, check the ladies out....or will they get pissed that I am not partying?   I want to visit them all so I get a feel for the ladies & the establishment.
Actually, that is exactly what I would suggest you do. Check out all three houses on Kit Kat lane (and maybe the Bunny Ranch too), get a feel for the vibe of each house, see who's working, then make a decision.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: %964 %24, %2010, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »

I agree with Voyeur.  One of the fun things about this hobby is to go brothel hopping ...LOL ...so you can check out the various houses and mingle with the different ladies until you find someone who peaks your interest. :) 

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: %097 %24, %2010, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
How much time should one spend in a brothel before either choosing a woman or moving on?

BTW: In the rural brothels, this was never a problem as most treated bar buisness as paying customers but I'm not so sure with the larger brothels who think it's a brothel and if you stay over a certain amount of time, you're wearing out your welcome.

When I used to go to brothels on a regular basis, I would hang around only when there seemed to be a lot of good choices
available, and the overall atmosphere was a lively one. Otherwise, if the mood was too subdued or the ladies behaved too aggressively,
I leave. Simple as that.  :)

Even hanging out in the parlor after a party, was a complete no no for me. Why? Because unlike some people, I honestly think
it's "demoralizing" to observe that very same lady who just spent time pampering you and attending to your every need, all of a
sudden treat you as a non-person and concentrate on the next guy, as if YOU didn't even exist!  :( :o

Never really could get used to that very callous and abrupt attitude of tossing guys out the nearest airlock the very second after the party ends,
especially after you just paid in the thousands instead of the house minimum.  ::) ::)

Not exactly the most tactful way of doing business as far as I'm concerned ::) ::)

Unclebob

Back in the day, I remember rural brothels that would offer special deals if it was late. For a few bucks more, you could sleep with the girl overnite and the brothel would fix you a big breakfast the next day before sending you on your way.

Not just the rural brothels. I have had that experience at the Bunnyranch, Sagebrush & Wild Horse. Many times though it depends on the lady.

sunseeker

« Reply #23 on: %898 %25, %2010, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »

I agree with Dr. Who's agreement with Voyeur's suggestion.

Also - though it seems less of a standard protocol thing these days, but if you're going in to look around or for an appointment, ring the gate bell twice.
That's the convention for "no lineup".
If the house ignores it, you're no worse off.
If they pay attention, then there's no wasted lineup.

Guess that no longer applies to either of the exit 28 houses - just walk in.

Ice-Storm

« Reply #24 on: %176 %05, %2010, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
This doesn't violate thread necromancy rules, right? It depends on what you're paying for. In my opinion, one should spend less time for straight sex than he or she should for a specialty party. I would say an 1-3 hours on most occasions and add more if you plan on really living out a dream.

(read the topic wrong at first so had to modify my response)
« Last Edit: %179 %05, %2010, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 by Ice-Storm »

Offline arrowhead

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #25 on: %189 %05, %2010, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
There is a certain place and time. Some houses have a rule that all ladies on shift remain in the parlor as long as there is company.
Fly

In those ranches, I'll look around and see if there are other guys in the parlor. I don't want the ladies to have to stay in the parlor just for me, unless I'll be going back right away with a lady. Quite often there are other guys there, so the ladies are in the parlor essentially for all of them.
--Ron